Author Topic: For the Jews: What is your 'secret job'?  (Read 17645 times)

newman

Re: For the Jews: What is your 'secret job'?
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2007, 07:04:46 PM »

You can disagree with him and say he's wrong. But don't say he's morally vacuos. This is my father you're talking about. So say he's wrong. But I'd appreciate it if you'd watch your stupid mouth. If you're father taught you that there's only one right and one wrong, then he's the one who's morally vacuous and nazi-like!

Sorry about the bitter pill.

for the third time:

It's not about differing opinions. It's about equating vile, baseless, anti semited hate against non-hostile innocents versus humanely relocating hostile terrorists with a century long record of unprovoked attack.

Equating those two things is like equating the the FBI's shooting of Baby-Face Nelson to the Son of Sam shooting an innocent person.

IT'S MORALLY VACCUOUS...........sorry, but it's true.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2007, 07:17:22 PM »

You can disagree with him and say he's wrong. But don't say he's morally vacuos. This is my father you're talking about. So say he's wrong. But I'd appreciate it if you'd watch your stupid mouth. If you're father taught you that there's only one right and one wrong, then he's the one who's morally vacuous and nazi-like!

Sorry about the bitter pill.

for the third time:

It's not about differing opinions. It's about equating vile, baseless, anti semited hate against non-hostile innocents versus humanely relocating hostile terrorists with a century long record of unprovoked attack.

Equating those two things is like equating the the FBI's shooting of Baby-Face Nelson to the Son of Sam shooting an innocent person.

IT'S MORALLY VACCUOUS...........sorry, but it's true.

Make it four and keep going. That's exactly how you rack up your posts.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2007, 07:23:40 PM »
It's pretty harsh to come out with a definitive statement like that and say "your father is THIS PERIOD".  I'm sure your father isn't morally vacuous Daniel, but if he equates the two then that particular belief of his is a reflection of moral vacuousness concerning the issue at hand.

I would just use the term "morally lazy" because it's looking at the surface of the issue and attempting to make a moral judgment on the sheer act, rather than the content of the action and surrounding elements of both situations. 

Comparing Kahanists to Nazis just for the fact that on the face of it, yes, it is two population transfers, is very intellectually and morally lazy. 

Liberals always look at the sheer actions and physical manifestation of events rather than the purpose, intentions, and frame of mind of the actors involved in the situation.

ie. Israeli jets who accidentally kill Muslim schoolchildren who have let terrorists infiltrate their school and set up shop v. Islamists who intentionally target pre-schools with the intent to kill schoolchildren

Extermination without giving the chance to flee of loyal, hard-working, innocent German people to the expelling of a hostile minority that sides with people who want to destroy the state of Israel and who want to destroy the state of Israel themselves and establish a Muslim state

The Germans even wanted to destroy Jews in Israel, they tried to but failed but for the British army, they wanted to destroy the entire Jewish people.

Kahanists have no intent of killing anyone, they just want arabs out.  Nazis never gave Jews the chance to escape the concentration camps to Israel or America.  Kahanists would help the arabs move and pack their boxes for them to help them leave.

There's a world of a difference.  Any attempt to equate the two is morally and intellectually lazy and vacuous.

If the arabs decided to leave I would move to Israel and becoming a moving man and pack all of their belongings for them.  If all the Jews packed up all the arabs' junk we could have them out in a few days.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 07:26:05 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2007, 07:28:48 PM »
Thanks, Ze'ev.

I'm happy with that.

SOLD!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2007, 07:30:09 PM »
It's pretty harsh to come out with a definitive statement like that and say "your father is THIS PERIOD".  I'm sure your father isn't morally vacuous Daniel, but if he equates the two then that particular belief of his is a reflection of moral vacuousness concerning the issue at hand.

I would just use the term "morally lazy" because it's looking at the surface of the issue and attempting to make a moral judgment on the sheer act, rather than the content of the action and surrounding elements of both situations. 

Comparing Kahanists to Nazis just for the fact that on the face of it, yes, it is two population transfers, is very intellectually and morally lazy. 

Liberals always look at the sheer actions and physical manifestation of events rather than the purpose, intentions, and frame of mind of the actors involved in the situation.

ie. Israeli jets who accidentally kill Muslim schoolchildren who have let terrorists infiltrate their school and set up shop v. Islamists who intentionally target pre-schools with the intent to kill schoolchildren

Extermination without giving the chance to flee of loyal, hard-working, innocent German people to the expelling of a hostile minority that sides with people who want to destroy the state of Israel and who want to destroy the state of Israel themselves and establish a Muslim state

The Germans even wanted to destroy Jews in Israel, they tried to but failed but for the British army, they wanted to destroy the entire Jewish people.

Kahanists have no intent of killing anyone, they just want arabs out.  Nazis never gave Jews the chance to escape the concentration camps to Israel or America.  Kahanists would help the arabs move and pack their boxes for them to help them leave.

There's a world of a difference.  Any attempt to equate the two is morally and intellectually lazy and vacuous.

If the arabs decided to leave I would move to Israel and becoming a moving man and pack all of their belongings for them.  If all the Jews packed up all the arabs' junk we could have them out in a few days.

That's much better spoken and well reasoned. I agree with a lot of what you say. Thanks for attacking the argument and not the person.

newman

« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2007, 07:35:57 PM »

Make it four and keep going. That's exactly how you rack up your posts.

That's because thick-headed liberals keep losing the plot.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2007, 03:34:06 AM »
May I add my two cents in here?  This may shock all of you, especially those who know me best, but in reading all this back and forth discussion, I find myself siding with Daniel.  It is NOT because I necessarily agree with whatever philosophical points he is making; in fact, chances are I disagree with those, given that I consider myself to be a Kahanist.

However, as King Solomon observed so many thousands of centuries ago, there is a time for everything.  And when I read people's very reasoned arguments against Daniel's family, what I read is not amazing feats of logic and empirical evidence, but rather attacks on his family.  I think that this is what Daniel is reading in these statements as well. 

This cannot be a constructive way to go about things; if anything, it only makes him feel more defensive, because the family whom he loves so much is being attacked.  As important as philosophy and politics may be, it cannot take the place of the people who mean the most to us.

I suppose what I am trying to express here is that while there are certainly times when one should engage in intellectual discourse, listening using one's intellect, that perhaps in instances like this, it is better to listen with one's heart.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2007, 07:06:44 AM »
Quote from: JewishTeddyBear link=topic=8337.msg79571#msg79571 date=
However, as King Solomon observed so many thousands of centuries ago, there is a time for everything. 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe that King Solomon lived over 100,000 years ago. ;D
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2007, 12:02:38 PM »
wooops!  lol...sorry about that, and thank you for the correction.  that was quite a mangling of the English language, not to mention a distortion of history, wasn't it?  well, please cut me some slack, I wrote that at around 1:30 in the morning.

Just to set the record straight, King Solomon lived approximately 3,000 years ago, NOT "many thousands of centuries ago," lol

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2007, 12:53:07 PM »
study study study

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2007, 06:04:18 PM »
May I add my two cents in here?  This may shock all of you, especially those who know me best, but in reading all this back and forth discussion, I find myself siding with Daniel.  It is NOT because I necessarily agree with whatever philosophical points he is making; in fact, chances are I disagree with those, given that I consider myself to be a Kahanist.

However, as King Solomon observed so many thousands of centuries ago, there is a time for everything.  And when I read people's very reasoned arguments against Daniel's family, what I read is not amazing feats of logic and empirical evidence, but rather attacks on his family.  I think that this is what Daniel is reading in these statements as well. 

This cannot be a constructive way to go about things; if anything, it only makes him feel more defensive, because the family whom he loves so much is being attacked.  As important as philosophy and politics may be, it cannot take the place of the people who mean the most to us.

I suppose what I am trying to express here is that while there are certainly times when one should engage in intellectual discourse, listening using one's intellect, that perhaps in instances like this, it is better to listen with one's heart.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it very much! You hit the nail RIGHT on the head! You get it!

Of course, I never expected anyone to agree with the views that I posted about my father or anyone else in my family. But I expected the arguments to be disputed. I never expected personal attacks. That's what bothered me and what I felt was inappropriate. Thanks so much for articulating what the real issues were behind this!

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2007, 06:20:08 PM »
You are welcome.  In reading the various posts, I had the same feeling that you had, that it was a personal attack rather than a legitimate disagreement of the issues.  And it was this that was legitimately bothering you, not the various opinions expressed on the political/religious issue at hand.

Not all exchanges involving personal attacks are necessarily a cause for alarm.  It all depends on how serious they truly are.  Sometimes people just like to take a little dig at each other, just for the fun of it, but mean no harm.  But in this case, I did get the feeling that the attacks on your family were very real, and that bothered me.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2007, 06:42:07 PM »
You are welcome.  In reading the various posts, I had the same feeling that you had, that it was a personal attack rather than a legitimate disagreement of the issues.  And it was this that was legitimately bothering you, not the various opinions expressed on the political/religious issue at hand.

Not all exchanges involving personal attacks are necessarily a cause for alarm.  It all depends on how serious they truly are.  Sometimes people just like to take a little dig at each other, just for the fun of it, but mean no harm.  But in this case, I did get the feeling that the attacks on your family were very real, and that bothered me.

Once again, you are exactly right and hit the nail right on the head. I personally challenge my father, uncle, and any other family member with more liberal views and disagree with them diplomatically. But I would NEVER call them "morally vacuous" or anything like that, not just because they're family, but because it's just inappropriate and incorrect. Whenever my father or anyone else calls Kahanist policies the same as Nazi Germany's, I state that I understand the argument, but that I disagree with it and don't think it's an accurate comparison since Kahane was never in favor of committing a genocide or ethnically cleansing the Arabs.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2007, 06:54:00 PM »
I actually think that Rabbi Kahane was the exact opposite of the nazis.  I tried to explain this in an earlier post, but I do not think I explained myself well, nor am I sure I could do so even now. 

I have not yet watched last night's Republican Presidential debates, but I have watched all of the other ones so far.  Of all the things that the various candidates said, the one statement that impressed me the most was the way Mike Huckabee so brilliantly connected a pro-Life stance with being for the war in Iraq.  The two topics may seem unrelated on the surface, but as he demonstrated, they are very strongly connected. 

The connection is, is that both put a high premium on the value of human life.  Those who are pro-life, find the idea of murdering helpless, unborn babies to be despicable.  And those who support fighting the islamofascists, do so because the islamofascists are in love with death, their favorite and only hobby being murdering people.

Rabbi Kahane wanted to remove these islamofascist murderers from Israel, because he, too, was pro-life.  He saw things very clearly; in spite of the tone of his voice sometimes, he actually saw things in a very rational, even cold way, namely that it makes no sense to allow a culture of death to exist anywhere, let alone in the Jewish State of Israel.  Since talking to those savages only encourages them to murder more of us, there are really only two solutions to the islamofascist problem: kick them out, or kill them.  Rabbi Kahane advocating throwing them out.

Obviously, the nazis were death worshippers as well.  It is no surprise that the moslems were allied with the nazis during the war.  A case can be made, in fact, that the islamofascists are even worse than the nazis; but the point is, they are in the same camp, an ideology that glorifies death and hates life.

And so, when the nazis were kicking out and/or murdering Jews, it was a death-cult trying to destroy the value of human life.  If the Jews would kick out the moslems, it would be a case of the most life-loving culture on Earth, ridding itself of a death cult.  And that is why comparing Rabbi Kahane with the nazis, is the exact opposite of the real truth.

newman

« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2007, 07:42:19 PM »
Getting off-topic with the love fest, guys.

Make with the lampooning of the conspiracy whackos.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2007, 07:52:39 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh:The return of Newman :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2007, 08:48:27 PM »
It is not a love fest to keep discussions about Israel on that topic as opposed to  changing it to personal attacks.  I feel protective for our Jewish people not only when islamofascists are murdering us or when some local antisemitic punk is expressing his admiration for adolf shitler, but even when Jews use words to personally attack other Jews. 

Remember, Moses became Moses not only when he killed the savage Egyptian, but also when he tried to make peace between two Jews who were having differences with each other.

And yes, of course I know I am no Moses.  But one reason why we Jews are encouraged to study the Torah, is to study and to try to emulate our great leaders.

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2010, 12:05:07 AM »
i am currently employed in mossad. we are currently working on a new remote mind control device that will be able to penetrate the tinfoil hat.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2010, 12:24:35 AM »
i am employed by the ZOG to  plan where the designated gentile living quarters will be, to where they will be restricted, we are going to fence off all those gentile areas and implant them with GPS-enabled microchips. one of my plans is to make employment hard in the aryan quarters and make employment in brothells easy. we are also planning to station jew-bots around the gentile quarters, we tried testing out jew-bots in south park, colorado, turns out they are highly sensitive to fire, but i assure you that the next line of jew-bots will be completely fire-proof. some of my colleagues from the other divisions are planning to make poison that will only work on gentiles, we shall put that in our water supply in case some gentile gets the bright idea to illegally immigrate to a jew-only area. we will also not allow any of the brighter gentiles to reproduce, so that the gene pool is dumbed down and the gentile population is easier to control.

this shall all go into effect as of December 21 2012

on the surface im just an 11th grader in high school
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 12:31:50 AM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2010, 12:28:36 AM »
KL you know some anti-Semites are so stupid they would actually take that post seriously.  ;D

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2010, 12:33:00 AM »
KL you know some anti-Semites are so stupid they would actually take that post seriously.  ;D

i wouldnt be surprised if some of them do, i think me adding the jew-bot scene from south park gives it away though.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2010, 12:56:37 AM »
I am not a Jew. But according to anti-Semites, everyone who disagrees with them is a Jew. I am preparaing the Third World War, since the First and Second I caused where not enough. I want a Jewish State on all our planet Earth. Oooops, I wasn't born at the time of the other World wars! No problem, I caused them with my new time machine Mossad sent me from Jersualem a few years ago. A fromer model of the time machine was not so accurate, it had only been used to cause the extintions of dinosaurs. Why do you think Jurassic Park was produced by a Jew.  :::D :::D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2010, 12:59:10 AM »
I am not a Jew. But according to anti-Semites, everyone who disagrees with them is a Jew. I am preparaing the Third World War, since the First and Second I caused where not enough. I want a Jewish State on all our planet Earth. Oooops, I wasn't born at the time of the other World wars! No problem, I caused them with my new time machine Mossad sent me from Jersualem a few years ago. A fromer model of the time machine was not so accurate, it had only been used to cause the extintions of dinosaurs. Why do you think Jurassic Park was produced by a Jew.  :::D :::D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
cant wait till we implement all that in 2012

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2010, 01:08:13 AM »
Someone should link this topic to StørmFrønt and watch the sh*tstorm it creates on there. Just link this to StørmFrønt watch there heads explode

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2010, 01:18:50 AM »
2012 is a Jewish conspìracy. If not, why do you think 12/21/2012 is the date? It's the solstice! The Sun will be still. Sun is Shemesh in Hebrew, which also means servant. Yes the Sun is the servant of Jews! We shall tell the Sun to stop in 2012 and burn all non-Jews. Also the date has twice the number 12 and once the number 21 which is 12 reversed, like the 12 tribes of Israel  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D