Author Topic: GOOD NEWS: Anti-Trump Conservatives Poised to Launch Third-Party Run  (Read 888 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NoMuslimsNoTerror

• Junior JTFer
Excellent idea....in theory.  In reality....it will GUARANTEE a win for the old lesbian in the pants suit.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Excellent idea....in theory.  In reality....it will GUARANTEE a win for the old lesbian in the pants suit.

That might turn out to be the case.  But in reality,  both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are horrific.  If either is President of the United States,  it's a very troubling situation.   If there's a viable alternative to vote for in addition to the option of writing in Ted Cruz,  I'm more than comfortable with it as an option. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline NoMuslimsNoTerror

• Junior JTFer
I understand what you're saying, however the "option" you speak of has ZERO chance of becoming President, and the only thing he or she will accomplish is taking votes away from Trump, thereby assuring a Hillary win.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I understand what you're saying, however the "option" you speak of has ZERO chance of becoming President, and the only thing he or she will accomplish is taking votes away from Trump, thereby assuring a Hillary win.

The chances of the 3rd Party alternative ticket winning are slim.   But I think there's a slight chance the ticket can win because of an unforeseen situation.

In recent days,  people have told me that not voting for Donald Trump is a vote for Hillary Clinton.   My take is voting for Trump is a worse alternative because if I vote for him,  then I'm partially responsible for the damage that's going to occur as a result of Trump winning.   This is a situation in which both candidates are not acceptable from my perspective.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's funny... When Trump threatened running third party if he was not treated correctly the party hacks were all outraged... What's changed?  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's funny... When Trump threatened running third party if he was not treated correctly the party hacks were all outraged... What's changed?  :::D

There is no more party for conservatives.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I'll like to see Cruz run as a third party cannidate.