Author Topic: Trump Calls Elizabeth Warren 'the Indian' a GOOFAS.  (Read 3474 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump Calls Elizabeth Warren 'the Indian' a GOOFAS.
« on: May 08, 2016, 08:36:34 AM »
 :::D
And really she is...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/21/the-fight-over-elizabeth-warrens-heritage-explained/

It's a dilemma.
Do you vote for Clinton?  Thinking that Congress will fight her.  Then lose congress.  And have a, Queen, with her own court, instead of King Obama.
Or do you vote for an orange man, who may or may not have realized that we are losing our country in pieces.
What to do?  Well, I thought this was hysterical.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trump Calls Elizabeth Warren 'the Indian' a GOOFAS.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 11:06:30 AM »
He definitely has his hilarious moments, I'll give him that.

The taco bowl thing also had me cracking up.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 06:11:57 AM »
I am repulsed by the sound of Trump's voice, and doubly so because everything he says is tailored to a mentally deficient audience. I can't hear his voice without experiencing a gag, so expect me to watch any speech he makes as much as an Obama speech.

As with Obama, I'll read the transcripts of what he says to see what he's lying about today, but please don't put your reality show on, I'm sick of that orange German.

He's worse than Hillary and Warren. One minute of Cruz talking about Warren's policies is worth more than a millennium of Trump's ad homenim insults.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 07:10:25 AM »
... but please don't put your reality show on, I'm sick of that orange German.

He's worse than Hillary and Warren.
Let's hope Clinton picks Warren for her VP.  Then you get the whole ticket in one. ;)
Mentally deficient audience.  Okay. 
I think it's menatlly deficient to forget who Clinton is.
Listen, I was Cruz all the way.  But, he didn't fight enough for it.  Where was his passion?  He had right on his side.  Now we are left with Trump vs. Clinton.
Clinton is not an option for me.
But, I didn't put up the video to promote Trump.
I was happy to see someone call out Warren.  For she is a fraud that is held up as the next best thing to happen to America.

IsraelChai, Don't watch the video.  That's easy enough.  Don't vote for Trump.  I don't care.  The forum should be an place for open discussion.  As long as it's civil.  I wouldn't call you mentally deficient. 
But a write in vote or a no vote....is a vote for Clinton.  And that means further entrenchment of groups like the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House and self destruction.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 10:02:50 AM »
Let's hope Clinton picks Warren for her VP.  Then you get the whole ticket in one. ;)
Mentally deficient audience.  Okay. 
I think it's menatlly deficient to forget who Clinton is.
Listen, I was Cruz all the way.  But, he didn't fight enough for it.  Where was his passion?  He had right on his side.  Now we are left with Trump vs. Clinton.
Clinton is not an option for me.
But, I didn't put up the video to promote Trump.
I was happy to see someone call out Warren.  For she is a fraud that is held up as the next best thing to happen to America.

IsraelChai, Don't watch the video.  That's easy enough.  Don't vote for Trump.  I don't care.  The forum should be an place for open discussion.  As long as it's civil.  I wouldn't call you mentally deficient. 
But a write in vote or a no vote....is a vote for Clinton.  And that means further entrenchment of groups like the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House and self destruction.

Re-read what I said if you think I called you or anyone else mentally deficient.

I know exactly who Clinton is. I also didn't forget who Trump was, and I still see no relevant differences between their policies, expect Trump is much worse on trade.

This is not about Cruz. I'll reserve anything I may or may not want to say until the primaries are over, there's still a chance. It just so happens that the level of language he uses is pathetic, and the content of what he says is disgusting. While it's better that he's attacking commies instead of conservative heroes today, what exactly did you gain from that as a listener, or what about Trump insulting someone else is good for America or conservatism?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 12:36:06 PM »
I get satisfaction.  That's it in a nutshell.  That might be Trumps appeal to the mentally challenged.
Anger is mentally challenging
Elizabeth Warren had an advantage claiming she was Native American.  What happens when people like her get an unfair advantage over my child. 
If that is okay...then I guess we should all lie when it comes to forms.  Today I feel like a black transgendered person, because now transgender bumps out women who bumped out men, who is 1/2 hispanic and 1/2 Native American.  I might not be qualified.  But I am ethnically/gender entitled.
I have done a great disservice to my child.  I should have advised her to leave those questions blank or make better choices.  He is bringing up the big elephants in the room.  Albeit, with not much eloquence or good grammar.  Sadly, all that stuff didn't help Cruz one iota. 
While it's better that he's attacking commies instead of conservative heroes today, what exactly did you gain from that as a listener, or what about Trump insulting someone else is good for America or conservatism?
As for Trump insulting someone who is good for America or Conservatism.
At first it bothered me.  A lot.
But how did Cruz allow himself to be labeled Lying Ted?  By Lying Trump.
He stood there and took it.  He tried to take the highroad. All the darn time.
So, he is smart and principled.  But it made him look weak and it stuck.  I can't tell you how many people called him Lying Ted when I tried to convince them to take a look at his platform.  I would have wanted him to show outrage and emotion each and every time it happened right to his face.  He wasn't debating in front of the supreme court.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:54:00 PM by Poppy »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 03:11:21 PM »
I get satisfaction.  That's it in a nutshell.  That might be Trumps appeal to the mentally challenged.
Anger is mentally challenging
Elizabeth Warren had an advantage claiming she was Native American.  What happens when people like her get an unfair advantage over my child. 
If that is okay...then I guess we should all lie when it comes to forms.  Today I feel like a black transgendered person, because now transgender bumps out women who bumped out men, who is 1/2 hispanic and 1/2 Native American.  I might not be qualified.  But I am ethnically/gender entitled.
I have done a great disservice to my child.  I should have advised her to leave those questions blank or make better choices.  He is bringing up the big elephants in the room.  Albeit, with not much eloquence or good grammar.  Sadly, all that stuff didn't help Cruz one iota.  As for Trump insulting someone who is good for America or Conservatism.
At first it bothered me.  A lot.
But how did Cruz allow himself to be labeled Lying Ted?  By Lying Trump.
He stood there and took it.  He tried to take the highroad. All the darn time.
So, he is smart and principled.  But it made him look weak and it stuck.  I can't tell you how many people called him Lying Ted when I tried to convince them to take a look at his platform.  I would have wanted him to show outrage and emotion each and every time it happened right to his face.  He wasn't debating in front of the supreme court.

It's called emotional manipulation. Anyone who does marketing does it. The satisfaction will turn to horror when you experience "buyer's remorse".

His product is tailored to the angry.

He would say things like "civilized people don't call names and yell in a conversation". Did you want him to throw a fit? Tweet about the bad man?

There are several thousand things I would have improved about his campaign, but "after the battle, everyone is the Admiral."

If you don't recall, Cruz was the first to go after names with "ducking donald" and "trumper tantrump". It didn't go viral, not because it wouldn't have if it was Cruz refusing a debate offer from Chump, but because Cruz supporters weren't repeating it.

There are things I can discuss that can be improved about his campaign, but taking the high road wasn't the issue, although it touches on one.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 03:17:04 PM »
Anyways, I guess for people who don't do marketing, they love to hear it, but when I read things I or other marketers write, I want to throw up, because I know exactly what they're doing, and it's insulting. Just saying, maybe someone here will want to see the orange German talk, but as for me, I'm treating what he says like Obama speeches.

I'd say we have to wait until 2020 to get intellectual presidential speeches again, but we all know that after Hitlery's amnesty, there won't be a conservative that will ever win again, and that's if Iran doesn't nuke before then, and even if they don't, they'll have a nuke by then, so American hegemonic power will no longer exist, your tourists will be kidnapped and your corporations attacked like happens to everyone else, and the America president won't matter in the first place.

All the great political speeches from American presidents are behind us.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 06:23:30 PM »
I just wish that Ted Cruz had marketed himself better.
I think he tried to run a smart campaign.  But he was trying to reach a country that no longer exists.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2016, 06:32:23 PM »
But he was trying to reach a country that no longer exists.

That's the same logic that says the moderate is electable, when that's not the fact. Trump hijacked the anti-establishment sentiment that Cruz fueled, and twisted it into anti-GOP sentiment.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2016, 06:48:11 PM »
That's the same logic that says the moderate is electable, when that's not the fact. Trump hijacked the anti-establishment sentiment that Cruz fueled, and twisted it into anti-GOP sentiment.
The problem that Cruz encountered was he was selling old stock 19 century ideas in the 21 century... People don't even want that at a discount... Sadly the world has moved on.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline shmueldallas

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2016, 09:30:25 PM »
I am repulsed by the sound of Trump's voice, and doubly so because everything he says is tailored to a mentally deficient audience. I can't hear his voice without experiencing a gag, so expect me to watch any speech he makes as much as an Obama speech.

As with Obama, I'll read the transcripts of what he says to see what he's lying about today, but please don't put your reality show on, I'm sick of that orange German.

He's worse than Hillary and Warren. One minute of Cruz talking about Warren's policies is worth more than a millennium of Trump's ad homenim insults.

you spell as badly as trump you [censored] illiterate retard

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 09:54:38 PM »
you spell as badly as trump you [censored] illiterate retard

Did someone here hurt your feelings, troll?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 07:48:40 AM »
I think what Cruz is "selling" appeals to anyone who sees his/her wealth and income and freedom being taken away via taxes and intrusive bureaucracy.   
The problem that Cruz encountered was he was selling old stock 19 century ideas in the 21 century... People don't even want that at a discount... Sadly the world has moved on.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2016, 01:05:52 PM »
I would never vote for Elizabeth Warren, but it is so apparent by the rhetoric that Trump doesn't respect women, he uses them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 05:12:14 PM »
I would never vote for Elizabeth Warren, but it is so apparent by the rhetoric that Trump doesn't respect women, he uses them.
As women probably use him for his money and status.

Look at Megyn Kelly.  You wouldn't expect her to interview Trump after what he said.
There she is though.  Two feet in one shoe interviewing him. 
Shows you where her priorities lie. Shows how people use each other.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:31:09 PM by Poppy »