Author Topic: 13 States Shift Towards Democrats With Trump As Nominee  (Read 3731 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 13 States Shift Towards Democrats With Trump As Nominee
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 02:29:52 PM »
http://jtf.org/the-trump-effect-13-states-shift-towards-democrats-with-trump-as-nominee/
Have mercy :::D Who makes polls like this??? Trump has been going down in flames from the first beginning... Oddly the flames have been like the ones coming out of a rocket and have put him in as the presumptive nominee... I have trouble with people who are willing to support Crooked Hillery because we have seen her track record here at home more over her track record when it comes to her views on what should be done with the state of Israel... Unlike Trump who is talking about make a so called good deal she just expects Israel to roll over and die... People only need to observe who she has as her personal assistant to understand her loyalties... I'm not a gambler but honestly at this point I will take a chance with Trump ;D
Over the years Huma has served in several positions, with increasingly important-sounding titles. She has been Hillary’s “body woman,” her traveling chief of staff, a senior adviser, and a deputy chief of staff when Hillary was secretary of state. Now, based in Brooklyn, she is the vice-chair of Hillary’s 2016 presidential campaign. But whatever the title, the job she performs for Hillary has always been essentially the same: confessor, confidante, and constant companion. It’s safe to say that over the years Abedin and Hillary have spent more time together than either has with her husband.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline shmueldallas

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 06:10:21 PM »
Have mercy :::D Who makes polls like this??? Trump has been going down in flames from the first beginning... Oddly the flames have been like the ones coming out of a rocket and have put him in as the presumptive nominee... I have trouble with people who are willing to support Crooked Hillery because we have seen her track record here at home more over her track record when it comes to her views on what should be done with the state of Israel... Unlike Trump who is talking about make a so called good deal she just expects Israel to roll over and die... People only need to observe who she has as her personal assistant to understand her loyalties... I'm not a gambler but honestly at this point I will take a chance with Trump ;D

you're an illiterate trump supporter

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 07:52:32 PM »
you're an illiterate trump supporter
Well bless your heart...  We all have to be something... Yes I am supporting Trump... And yes I can read and write a bit but not enough to hurt me much  :P  I was waiting for Cruz to show some life but sadly it never came about... No life now and there will be none in 2020 or going forward from there... If Trump tosses him a bone he better take it it will be his only opportunity... 

Offline shmueldallas

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 10:57:10 PM »
Well bless your heart...  We all have to be something... Yes I am supporting Trump... And yes I can read and write a bit but not enough to hurt me much  :P  I was waiting for Cruz to show some life but sadly it never came about... No life now and there will be none in 2020 or going forward from there... If Trump tosses him a bone he better take it it will be his only opportunity...

you spell like that retard, too.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 05:54:42 AM »
Now I can't debate cjd, because I'd almost rather support Herr Drumph that appear to agree with that foul troll.

I'll just meme response, and can someone get rid of this cockroach, please?

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 06:42:28 PM »
you spell like that retard, too.
From one retard to another  anyone waiting for something to happen with Cruz has more problems that spelling and grammar to deal with... Have you been told lately?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 08:01:07 PM »
cjd, you supported Trump all along and you know it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 08:04:50 PM »
cjd, you supported Trump all along and you know it.
No actually not but you believe whatever you want... It makes no difference to me what anyone here wants to believe... Cruz ran a lack luster campaign... Instead of working the voters he was playing games with second vote delegates that the RNC would never have allowed him to use.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2016, 08:23:14 PM »
No.  Not all along.  Cruz lost him somewhere along the line.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2016, 09:27:47 PM »
Lets lot let political traitors divide our forum.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline shmueldallas

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2016, 09:29:01 PM »
No actually not but you believe whatever you want... It makes no difference to me what anyone here wants to believe... Cruz ran a lack luster campaign... Instead of working the voters he was playing games with second vote delegates that the RNC would never have allowed him to use.

you are a trump supporter and spell as poorly as he does

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 09:57:06 PM »

Oh and how long does it really take to ban a troll?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2016, 10:29:07 PM »
you are a trump supporter and spell as poorly as he does

Mm ok but why do you have a spelling obsession?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2016, 10:30:14 PM »
Lets lot let political traitors divide our forum.

This is basically what I was going to write.   Though barring something very unexpected I plan on writing in Ted Cruz or voting for a 3rd Party Candidate,  I understand why some people prefer Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton.   More importantly is the overall JTF movement.  We can disagree at times but overall JTF is more important than the outcome of this election at this stage of the game.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 11:12:47 AM »
This is basically what I was going to write.   Though barring something very unexpected I plan on writing in Ted Cruz or voting for a 3rd Party Candidate,  I understand why some people prefer Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton.   More importantly is the overall JTF movement.  We can disagree at times but overall JTF is more important than the outcome of this election at this stage of the game.

I noticed all the Trump supporters have left. We are not united by Cruz or Trump.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 12:24:14 PM »
I noticed all the Trump supporters have left. We are not united by Cruz or Trump.

My take is that for those that are remaining here,  it would be a mistake to let the remainder of the 2016 Presidential Race divide us. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 04:52:13 PM »
it's troll there is no point feeding it.
From one retard to another  anyone waiting for something to happen with Cruz has more problems that spelling and grammar to deal with... Have you been told lately?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 06:18:55 PM »
You are always the voice of reason eb22.  People have to vote their conscience.  What is with the name calling.

I am a never Clinton person.
So, I will reserve my judgement until I have to actually vote.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 12:05:46 AM »
You are always the voice of reason eb22.  People have to vote their conscience.  What is with the name calling.

I agree with you.  In the same boat right now.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2016, 10:34:04 PM »

Thanks,  Poppy!

I'm confident that you,   Kahane- was -Right BT,  and all of the other great JTF supporters who are currently undecided about how to proceed in the general President election will make a choice that you are comfortable with under the very difficult circumstances.    The horrible reality is none of the options we have are good.   This is arguably the worst Republican vs. Democrat matchup to choose from ever,  which really speaks volumes when reflecting on past choices usually selecting the lesser of the evils.   

Once this election is over,  we will have many more challenges ahead.  Hopefully we can limit the damage that the leadership in the U.S. ,  Israel,  and practically throughout the world will be causing through their policies.    The stronger JTF is as a group,  the better the chances of achieving this. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 12:00:28 AM »
Trump is most likely to take out the fishes from the water in order to save them from further sinking.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.