Author Topic: My problem with a lot of Jewish women..  (Read 12262 times)

raiseyourfist

My problem with a lot of Jewish women..
« on: September 02, 2007, 09:33:13 AM »
I like some of the members of this forum went to a jewish school and got a jewish education... growing up in Sydney Australia has a very segregated population...

Sydney's inner west you have the Greeks and the Italians...
In sydney's outer west you have the Muslims usually Lebenese' and Iraqi's
And in Sydney's north and east there are pockets of jewish communities...

Here was the dilemma when i was growing up... i found that many of the Jewish girls were what we call in Australia (JAPS) jewish australian princeses...  This didn't necessarily mean that all jewish girls who are in rich families are bitchy and money minded... but i have found that this was the case a big percent of the time... especially amongst the South African ones...

Im not one to make judgements of the Jewish people in General and especially women (after all i have never and may never be in a relationship... but that is a different story)

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT IN ISRAEL??? AFTER ALL I PLAN TO GO TO MAKE ALLYIAH AND HOPEFULLY TRY AND MAKE A FAMILY OF MY OWN SOMEDAY....

WHAT HAVE BEEN YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH JEWISH WOMEN???
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 09:35:55 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: My problem with a lot of Jewish women..
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 10:16:07 AM »
In America, we also call them JAPS.  I am Jewish, and grew up with many of them on Long Island.  And let me say, aside from being loaded down with gold jewelry, some of them were as vicious as snakes.  I hear Israel has it's share as well.  Whether they're as bad as the ones in Australia and the U.S., I don't know.  But not all Jewish women are that way. 

raiseyourfist

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 10:36:56 AM »
I agree Lisa... not all are like this, but in Australia i hate to say it... this is predominantly the case

I think a lot of it has something to do with wealth accumulation

In the past, Jews who have become monetary successful have been the subject to jealousy in the form of anti-semetism..

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 10:55:33 AM »
It's sad but many tend to come from Reform families where materialism is the religion of the day and not Judaism.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 01:03:48 PM »
I have met a good number of Jewish women who are JAPS and have also met some who are very nice and down to earth. I don't think it's fair to generalize that it's the "reform" Jews who are more likely to be materialistic. There are religious girl who I've met who were very bitchy, snobbish and materialist while I've met secular Jews who were nicer and more down to earth, and vica versa. So you can't generalize.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 01:47:29 PM »
Good point, Daniel.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 02:00:12 PM »

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 03:08:28 PM »
I like some of the members of this forum went to a jewish school and got a jewish education... growing up in Sydney Australia has a very segregated population...

Here was the dilemma when i was growing up... i found that many of the Jewish girls were what we call in Australia (JAPS) jewish australian princeses...  This didn't necessarily mean that all jewish girls who are in rich families are bitchy and money minded... but i have found that this was the case a big percent of the time... especially amongst the South African ones...

Im not one to make judgements of the Jewish people in General and especially women (after all i have never and may never be in a relationship... but that is a different story)

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT IN ISRAEL??? AFTER ALL I PLAN TO GO TO MAKE ALLYIAH AND HOPEFULLY TRY AND MAKE A FAMILY OF MY OWN SOMEDAY....

best of luck with ALLYIAH
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 03:23:48 PM »
There's nothing quite like metro-Detroit JAPS.  You have to see it to believe it...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 07:23:47 PM »
This is depressing.  I'm from Long Island, so I all know all about the American JAP problem, but now I found out that even if I were to travel all the way to the Australian Outback, I would find the same thing.  Of course, we can also throw in parts of Israel as well, like Tel Aviv.  Oh well, maybe someday things will change.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 07:55:56 PM »
This is depressing.  I'm from Long Island, so I all know all about the American JAP problem, but now I found out that even if I were to travel all the way to the Australian Outback, I would find the same thing.  Of course, we can also throw in parts of Israel as well, like Tel Aviv.  Oh well, maybe someday things will change.

I don't think Jewish girls are the same in other parts of the world outside Long Island (as well as Jewish men as well), and believe it or not, there are even some nice non-Jappy chicks on the Island as well. You may have to thumb through a lot of them, but they are there. I've met and dated different types of girls from different areas in and near the NY Metro area. JDate has a pretty large selection of girls and guys everywhere. It might take a while to find someone you get along with well, but it is pretty easy to meet people anyway, at least in my experiences. I've always had a lot more luck online than I ever had trying to luck it up in the bars or clubs or anything like that. And let's face it, there are only so many "mutual friends" that we have the potential or chances of meeting and working out with.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 10:13:56 PM »
How about the best parts of Israel to meet nice, attractive, self-respecting women.  Also Daniel's post gives me some hope.  I've had some decent experiences on Jdate.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 09:40:29 AM »

best of luck with ALLYIAH

Thanks Decimos...

i am planning to go in about 5 years once ive got further education in the music industry

raiseyourfist

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 09:50:08 AM »
JDate is a garbage site. They allow homosexual postings too. They ask people how often they go to "temple" rather than synagogue. They allow Non-Jews and "separated" married women to post.

Yacov i agree,

It is a serious moral issue and it is something that has prevented me from going there... nothing beats meeting someone face to face... thats how people strike up a common interest with the interested ...

Although i am the worst person to give advice on the subject as i have never been in a relationship.. this is how i believe it is for most people

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 04:38:51 PM »
dont give up hope,if God wants you to meet a nice girl and your intentions are to go Back to the place God wants you to go to.id say your on to a winner!!
I met my Wife in Royal Navy,I was on boats{submarines}and she was a Naval Nurse,a couple of years after seeing each other she said"iv checked your med files and you are clean,and your health is good,lets get serious"...now she is my queen.7 years on. ;D
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 05:16:00 PM »
seriously...I'm sick and tired of this JAP sterotype. Women from all backgrounds can be cruel and utterly bitchy. I would know, since I went to high school, where some girls treated me and my friends like we weren't good enough to wipe the dirt off their shoes. Guess what...some of them where not Jewish!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 05:20:03 PM by gruzini »
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 03:37:37 PM »
raiseyourfist, forget about aussie, Jewish women, the vast majority are JAPs and are not worthy of your attention. Having just come back from Israel, I can honestly say that the majority of Israeli women are not only the absolute antithesis of the JAP, but they are absolutely gorgeous. Many are Sepharadic or have a Sepharadic/Ashkenazi mixture and all have gorgeous tanned skin and look extremely fit. I saw at least 4 of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in Israel this past month, one was a Sepharadic Jewess whom I met in Eilat, another was this young woman on the bus from Eilat going back home to the North who was only 18 yet exuded such beauty, honestly the most amazingly beautiful woman I have ever seen. Then there were the two orthodox women I met, one from Jerusalem and one from Ma'ale Adumim, not only beautiful but proud Jewesses with religious, Torah values, proud of their heritage and just wonderful people.
I must stress however that many of the women from the Tel Aviv/Gush Dan area are also extremely good looking yet are Jews by name only, many sport tattoos and piercings and spend most of their time in bars and nightclubs. They are the closest to what we might consider a JAP.
The only option in the long run is to make aliyah.