Author Topic: Afrikaner/Boers have no human rights in South Africa - postings here  (Read 4262 times)

Offline AdrianaStuijt

• Junior JTFer
  • Retired medical journalist, SundayTimes SAfrica
    • Censorbugbear
Do Afrikaners have human rights in South Africa? - more details on:
LINK:
http://groups.msn.com/crimebustersofsouthafrica/civilrights.msnw?action=get_threads

Oprah Winfrey's luxury school bans the Afrikaans language - forcing two pupils to quit

JOHANNESBURG. The Afrikaans-language Sunday paper "Rapport" writes today that the super-luxurious "Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls" won't let Afrikaner pupils speak their first language.
The school is funded by the famous American talk-show hostess.

The parents of two Afrikaner pupils, Michelle Conradie and Gwenneth Mans, did not want to discuss the issue with the newspaper, however Rapport cites "very reliable sources" as saying that the girls had quit the school "because they were being victimised.

"For instance, they aren't allowed to speak Afrikaans - and if they are caught speaking their first language, some of their rights are removed as punishment."

The school's manager John Samuels refuses to talk about the issue - claiming that there was 'no problem to discuss.'

COMMENT -- He and indeed Oprah have obviously not heard that the Afrikaans language (still) has equal rights under the SA Constitution as one of the country's eleven official language -- and that this discrimination against Afrikaans-speakers actually is punishable by law?

LINK TO ORIGINAL AFRIKAANS STORY:
http://www.news24.com/Rapport/Nuus/0,,752-795_2109192,00.html

Retired medical journalist, Sunday Times of Johannesburg, South Africa. Archivist at http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports logging atrocities against Christians and Jews under Marxist regime in South Africa

newman

Re: Afrikaner/Boers have no human rights in South Africa - postings here
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 12:51:10 AM »
That's because the whole concept of 'human rights' and civilised conduct (in general) is completely foreign to the kaffir.

Offline AdrianaStuijt

• Junior JTFer
    • Censorbugbear
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 01:40:50 AM »
Second of six injured victims dies after massacre in Afrikaner-owned shop
July 31 2007 - PRETORIA, South Africa. An Afrikaner woman who was shot in the head during an armed attack by five armed black men against an Afrikaner-owned superette in a Pretoria suburb has died.

All the victims in this massacre were unarmed - and all were Afrikaners. Nothing was robbed - but police insist on referring to it as a 'botched robbery'. Of course nobody has been arrested.

The second person to die from the attack, Mrs Wilma Venter, was among at least six people shot during then attack on Dealz Family Store in Claremont last Wednesday. This police claim also is uncertain: several bystanders said at least 11 people had been taken to hospital for treatment, including a small child.
This confusion could have arisen because earlier, an Afrikaner mother and her young child had been killed in a hit-and-run accident on the same corner where the supermarket is located.

Mrs Venter died on Friday --  only a few hours after Gert Jansen van Rensburg had been declared brain-dead in Pretoria Academic Hospital and taken off life-support machines. Mr Jansen van Rensburg was a true hero: he had been shot execution-style in the back of the head by one of the five attackers whilehe was  trying to drag the injured Mrs Venter to safety.

LINK
http://crimexposouthafrica.net/crimexp/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=1&id=1&Itemid=2

Mr Jansen van Rensburg also saved three Afrikaner children, shoving them from the store as he saw the five-man attack team run in and jad start shooting down customers indiscriminately.

The Afrikaner, already injured, then still saved his injured fiance, Ms Patrys Claasen, by dragging her and Mrs Venter out of the attackers' line of fire. He was then shot through the back of the head, execution-style, as he was dragging the two women behind an ice-cream fridge.

The attackers also critically injured customer Jacqueline Grobbelaar when they opened fire on customers and staff. Police claim it was a 'botched robbery', however in spite of the fact that the entire shop was strewn with helpless, bleeding, seriously injured customers, these 'robbers' took nothing at all - not even a chocolate, and indeed did not even try to rob the helpless victims. They simply walked out again.

Cashier Aletta Koen and her boss Paula Oosthuizen were shot in the legs while Ms Claasen was shot in the buttocks and hand during the incident.

Pretoria Academic Hospital spokeswoman Fredah Kobo confirmed on July 30 2007 that Mrs Venter had died.
She declined to comment any further on Mrs Venter's death. Describing Grobbelaar's condition, Kobo said that 'while she was still in a critical condition, she was progressing well. Her condition has improved since she was brought into the hospital," said Kobo.

Police inspector Paul Ramaloko said that 'as soon as they received the report from the hospital certifying the death, they would add a second charge of murder to the case. No arrests had been made. Anyone with information on the identity or the whereabouts of the robbers can contact Crime Stop on 08600 10111.'

o The original article referring to Mrs Venter's death appeared on page 6 of Pretoria News on July 31, 2007
Retired medical journalist, Sunday Times of Johannesburg, South Africa. Archivist at http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports logging atrocities against Christians and Jews under Marxist regime in South Africa

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 10:01:17 AM »
Newman, don't you mean to say that once the whites are out of power, lawlessness becomes the norm? 

If that's the case, I don't think the word "kafir" is accurate.  After all, doesn't it mean non-Muslim? 

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 10:08:50 AM »
Newman, don't you mean to say that once the whites are out of power, lawlessness becomes the norm? 

If that's the case, I don't think the word "kafir" is accurate.  After all, doesn't it mean non-Muslim? 

No. Kaffir is what the white South Africans have called black africans for 150 years. I know of the similar sounding word used by muslims, but there is no connection. Canadians are called canooks in Nth America as black New Guinneans are called canooks down hear....coincidence.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 11:16:03 AM »
So from what I understand thus far, calling a black person in S.A. a kaffir is like calling them the "N" word in America. 

So as much as we are repulsed by what is happening in South Africa, I think we should just stick to the facts as much as possible, rather than using such language.  We should call out all evil people on their actions.  But if we throw around words like "kaffir" we risk turning away good blacks/minorities. 

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 11:25:48 AM »
So from what I understand thus far, calling a black person in S.A. a kaffir is like calling them the "N" word in America. 

So as much as we are repulsed by what is happening in South Africa, I think we should just stick to the facts as much as possible, rather than using such language.  We should call out all evil people on their actions.  But if we throw around words like "kaffir" we risk turning away good blacks/minorities. 
Your assumption is incorrect. Kaffir is not pejorative. It is no less correct than 'negroe' or 'black'. To make it pejorative is wrong. PC language is a device of evil bolsheviks to control thought. It is both facist and evil and I will not use it. I understand and agree with the JTF policy on the N word, but 'kaffir' is NOT the n word or in any way like the N word.

How many words to describe the negroid races do you wish to proscribe? Proscribe any more of them and it will be near impossible to referr to them at all.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 12:36:46 PM »
[quote author=newman
No. Kaffir is what the white South Africans have called black africans for 150 years. I know of the similar sounding word used by muslims, but there is no connection. Canadians are called canooks in Nth America as black New Guinneans are called canooks down hear....coincidence.[/quote]

Not only did white South Africans refer to blacks as kaffirs, so did the occupying British during the "kaffir wars".......... the British also fought the blacks.

Offline AdrianaStuijt

• Junior JTFer
    • Censorbugbear
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 04:44:57 AM »
The history of the use of the word 'kafir'  in all of Africa indeed definitely dates back from the Arab-(muslim) slave trade which went on for many centuries - indeed there was an established tradition of Arab tribesmen buying up black African slaves and ivory as far back as the Roman empire days, when Rome still had a colony in north Africa, and therefore also long before Westerners' participation.

These Arabian slave-traders travelled overland to purchase black African slaves from local tribal leaders as far away as the ivory coast' . These tribal leaders thus needed sufficient 'merchandise' and for this reason often used their own witch-doctors to 'point out the witches' inside their own tribe (witch-pointing is still done in Africa to this day - now it's  often used as an excuse to expel unwanted boy and girl children in poor families).

As the Muslim religion arose amongst the Arabian slave-traders, they were forbidden by the Q'uran to trade in fellow-Muslims - they were only allowed to trade in the kafir - unbelievers. Hence their trips to the coastal towns of Europe to raid for slaves (Arabian slave-traders dragged off many thousands of European 'kafir'  men, women and children before and during the middle-ages, too). But because the majority of their slave-merchandise came from Africa (Ivory coast etc.) most of their black slaves were referred to as kafir, unbelievers. These slavetraders also had to offer the enslaved people a chance to become muslims - and if they did, they lost their derogatory status of kafir and had to be released from captivity.

When the Portuguese, British and Dutch merchants also started participating in this Arabian-slave-trade, the Europeans also picked up this word kafir --which by then had taken on the permanent meaning of black African slave in the trade-jargon of the day. When can still read in the logbooks of these earliest Western ship's captains that whenever they picked up slaves as cargo from African ports, they were inevitably referred to as kafirs - people on the lowest social scale possible, slaves who were inevitably black-Africans. When these logs referred to other passengers of race, they would inevitably refer to them by their country of origin. Indentured labourers from the Dutch-East Indies Spice Islands who were landed in the Cape of Good Hope, for instance, were never referred to as "kafirs', but were instead identified by name and country of origin.

The modern reference of 'kaffir' to a black person in southern Africa has thus become a deeply derogatory insult to black Africans, it's to them a very painful and hateful term which refers to them as people with the lowest possible status, lowly slaves... people who are not in control of their own destiny.

I thus very strongly believe that it does not grace any the participants on this website to make use of this most derogatory term -- because they are also inevitably always using it in a most insulting way, too.
Black and coloured male friends in South Africa often refer to each other with this term as a sort of in-joke, a friendly way of saying that 'I can even call him a kafir because he's my friend and doesn't mind'. But when strangers refer to African blacks with this term, it is a gross insult and should be avoided at all cost.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 06:58:06 AM »
The history of the use of the word 'kafir'  in all of Africa indeed definitely dates back from the Arab-(muslim) slave trade which went on for many centuries - indeed there was an established tradition of Arab tribesmen buying up black African slaves and ivory as far back as the Roman empire days, when Rome still had a colony in north Africa, and therefore also long before Westerners' participation.

These Arabian slave-traders travelled overland to purchase black African slaves from local tribal leaders as far away as the ivory coast' . These tribal leaders thus needed sufficient 'merchandise' and for this reason often used their own witch-doctors to 'point out the witches' inside their own tribe (witch-pointing is still done in Africa to this day - now it's  often used as an excuse to expel unwanted boy and girl children in poor families).

As the Muslim religion arose amongst the Arabian slave-traders, they were forbidden by the Q'uran to trade in fellow-Muslims - they were only allowed to trade in the kafir - unbelievers. Hence their trips to the coastal towns of Europe to raid for slaves (Arabian slave-traders dragged off many thousands of European 'kafir'  men, women and children before and during the middle-ages, too). But because the majority of their slave-merchandise came from Africa (Ivory coast etc.) most of their black slaves were referred to as kafir, unbelievers. These slavetraders also had to offer the enslaved people a chance to become muslims - and if they did, they lost their derogatory status of kafir and had to be released from captivity.

When the Portuguese, British and Dutch merchants also started participating in this Arabian-slave-trade, the Europeans also picked up this word kafir --which by then had taken on the permanent meaning of black African slave in the trade-jargon of the day. When can still read in the logbooks of these earliest Western ship's captains that whenever they picked up slaves as cargo from African ports, they were inevitably referred to as kafirs - people on the lowest social scale possible, slaves who were inevitably black-Africans. When these logs referred to other passengers of race, they would inevitably refer to them by their country of origin. Indentured labourers from the Dutch-East Indies Spice Islands who were landed in the Cape of Good Hope, for instance, were never referred to as "kafirs', but were instead identified by name and country of origin.

The modern reference of 'kaffir' to a black person in southern Africa has thus become a deeply derogatory insult to black Africans, it's to them a very painful and hateful term which refers to them as people with the lowest possible status, lowly slaves... people who are not in control of their own destiny.

I thus very strongly believe that it does not grace any the participants on this website to make use of this most derogatory term -- because they are also inevitably always using it in a most insulting way, too.
Black and coloured male friends in South Africa often refer to each other with this term as a sort of in-joke, a friendly way of saying that 'I can even call him a kafir because he's my friend and doesn't mind'. But when strangers refer to African blacks with this term, it is a gross insult and should be avoided at all cost.

When I refer to them as kaffirs, it's not in the slave context, it's in the lowest form imaginable.......and until they stop behaving like kaffirs, kaffirs they will remain to me. I hope this board does not become another politically correct site where freedom of speech is decided by "democracy"! Look at what kaffirs call us, look at how they treat white people, look at the vile rape and slaughter they are meeting out to whites under their a**e wipe constitution. No, from mandela to the garden boy, they are kaffirs!

Offline AdrianaStuijt

• Junior JTFer
    • Censorbugbear
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 06:13:02 AM »
You are clearly a racist who uses the term in the most derogatory way possible - and therefore your intent is to insult them quite deliberately. It lowers the tone on this website considerably. It's very disappointing.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 01:05:24 PM »
You are clearly a racist who uses the term in the most derogatory way possible - and therefore your intent is to insult them quite deliberately. It lowers the tone on this website considerably. It's very disappointing.

If telling the truth makes me a racist, then I'm proud to be a racist!

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 11:03:05 AM »

When I refer to them as kaffirs, it's not in the slave context, it's in the lowest form imaginable.......and until they stop behaving like kaffirs, kaffirs they will remain to me. I hope this board does not become another politically correct site where freedom of speech is decided by "democracy"! Look at what kaffirs call us, look at how they treat white people, look at the vile rape and slaughter they are meeting out to whites under their a**e wipe constitution. No, from mandela to the garden boy, they are kaffirs!

Whether they're black beasts or Arab beasts or illegal Mexican beasts, the Bible makes reference to those Gentiles who would rob us of our children as animals. Is God racist?

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 01:19:44 PM »

Whether they're black beasts or Arab beasts or illegal Mexican beasts, the Bible makes reference to those Gentiles who would rob us of our children as animals. Is G-d racist?

Good point.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 09:56:11 AM »

Whether they're black beasts or Arab beasts or illegal Mexican beasts, the Bible makes reference to those Gentiles who would rob us of our children as animals. Is G-d racist?

I couldn't care less about beasts, black, Arab, Mexican or white! I'm talking about the kaffir of Southern Africa.....they are worse than any known animal or beast, and the proof is there for everyone to see, if they chose to do so that is? Don't bring G o d  into politics or racism, G o d has nothing to do with it......and besides who can speak for G o d, who has actually sat down and asked him/her about his/her's political views and wherther he/she is for the left or the right, whether he/she is racist or not? Sounds a bit like Jesse Jackson playing his race card. Blacks in Southern Africa behave and act like nothing most people can comprehend, unless of course you have lived in that part of the world and seen the savage in action. They are mindless kaffirs, from the top to the bottom!

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 05:43:33 PM »
Where full-blood kaffirs are concerned, you're right. I think they are possibly some half-human/ half-ape hibryd. What else can explain their behaviour?

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 12:22:15 PM »
Where full-blood kaffirs are concerned, you're right. I think they are possibly some half-human/ half-ape hibryd. What else can explain their behaviour?

They are certainly not human........just because they stand upright and can speak does not make them human! Kaffirs are no where near the same as other races on this planet, they must have some animalistic gene in them that makes them as they are.  There have been a few other people in the world from other cultures that behave like these black savages......Charles Manson was one such barbaric demented creature who's mind went haywire, cutting open a woman and taking her baby for some unknown vile reason. Looking at pure blacks in America, it seems they are almost on par with the demented black scum of Southern Africa.