Author Topic: DO NOTHING IS NOT AN OPTION !!!!!!!  (Read 1240 times)

raiseyourfist

DO NOTHING IS NOT AN OPTION !!!!!!!
« on: September 03, 2007, 02:37:29 AM »
Lately i have been creating threads addressing the Cronulla riots which took place 2 years ago and how different they were to the "retaliation" from other western countries against the MUSLIM QUESTION...

some people get cauught up in the idea that if we do nothing to fight back against the muslim oppressors it will be ok in the end

The French had that view and here is a video of how they reacted... or rather didn't

Now compare that to the Cronulla riots which i and 6000 other people took part in

Now try and tell me IN ALL SERIOUSNESS ..... WHAT IS GOING TO PRODUCE BETTER RESULTS IN FIGHTING ISLAMIC TERROR

THE SELF HATING MEDIA THAT CALLED THE CRONULLA RIOTS "HOT WHITE RAGE"

WELL IF THATS WHAT IT IS GOING TO TAKE TO GET RID TO ARAB MUSLIM NAZI'S THEN SO BE IT

it has produced some encouraging results that even though the lebenese of Sydney are still attacking non muslims... it is happening a lot less than before december 2005...

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER

newman

Re: DO NOTHING IS NOT AN OPTION !!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 02:46:15 AM »
I agree with you.

Rabbi Kahane (ZT"L) said to his last day that NOT fighting back against evil just encourages evil.

When 'nice Jewish boys' didn't fight back against attacks, the attacks just increased.

When the JDL began fighting back against anti-semites, anti-semitic attacks dropped off considerably.

To claim otherwise is just mindless, suicidal, liberal hogwash.

Where are the streets safer.........in DC where people are defensless or Tucson, AZ where everybody packs a gun?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 02:49:19 AM »
All you rightous Aussies should ban together, and kick those muslim bastard's a**es, and while you're at it, purge your society of the left wing pc scum; That's more important because it is the root of the problem. The left wing scum the arab's best ally, they enable the arabs to get the upper hand, without the left wing on the arab's side empowering them over the whites, the arabs would be easy to deal with.  
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 09:02:09 AM »
All you rightous Aussies should ban together, and kick those muslim bastard's a**es, and while you're at it, purge your society of the left wing pc scum; That's more important because it is the root of the problem. The left wing scum the arab's best ally, they enable the arabs to get the upper hand, without the left wing on the arab's side empowering them over the whites, the arabs would be easy to deal with. 
I agree.

What are my thoughts on the Cronulla riots?  I'll point to your statement to answer:

it has produced some encouraging results that even though the lebenese of Sydney are still attacking non muslims... it is happening a lot less than before december 2005...

They are still in Australia.
They are still attacking non muslims.
It is happening less but will probably increase again over time.

While I'd rather see "Cronulla riots" in the west over what we have now, namely nothing, it is not a permanent solution.  Get rid of the leftist politicians who create this nightmare while you still have only a few Muslims or one day your country will be infested with millions of them and then it will be too late.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

raiseyourfist

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 10:56:41 AM »
To replace the politicians someone like a less extreme version of Pauline Hanson is going to have to get elected

SHE WAS A DISASTER for ONE NATION

although i agree with what she was saying about being more strict rules on immigration to Australia... i get the feeling she is anti-semetic too which isn't good..