Author Topic: Trump "hoped" for 2008 housing crash where 5 million families lost homes (video)  (Read 3031 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xX9EtroKyc0

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xX9EtroKyc0

The real estate bubble and the subsequent bursting was caused by the government and a lot of people were happy it was, some on the inflating side, some on the deflating side, and some on both sides.  Realtors, attorneys, mortgage companies, banks, home inspectors, title companies, appraisers, accountants and a zillion other people associated with the buying and selling of real estate benefited from a manipulated market designed to enrich the few at the expense of the many.

I have plenty of reasons not to support Trump but acting like a lot of other greedy and self-serving people to capitalize on government market manipulation isn't one of them.  There are plenty of people who profited immensely from the government created housing bubble and I'll bet many of them claim to be "conservative" and "principled" and "moral."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
All I have to say about this is that I would love to see how many people with money in their pocket would walk away from a good deal... At least Trump is upfront about it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
Despite inheriting a fortune from his father, Wannabe Trump has always felt like "new money" around the blue bloods he encounters at New England yacht clubs.

This long-standing inferiority complex helps us understand his scams, schemes and lack of ethics and tastes, as seen in this photo of Donnie Montana in his Scarface estate.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

Completely despicable that he 'profits' off of the misery and misfortunes of others
 even worse if the victims are decent people.

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
:usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

Completely despicable that he 'profits' off of the misery and misfortunes of others
 even worse if the victims are decent people.

Decent people?  You may want to examine that assertion.  Most of the people that got burned bought homes they could never afford because government gave the impression they did not have to worry about defaulting on their mortgages.  They were greedy and the greedy are always the optimal targets of the con man.  There were a lot of INDECENT people involved in the housing bubble created by government, all trying to get something for nothing.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is the psychology of benefiting self at the dire cost of others. Many persons do financially succeed with this but this is not a desired quality for the president of a top nation. When democracy comes to China, Trump may be their best president.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Decent people?  You may want to examine that assertion.  Most of the people that got burned bought homes they could never afford because government gave the impression they did not have to worry about defaulting on their mortgages.  They were greedy and the greedy are always the optimal targets of the con man.  There were a lot of INDECENT people involved in the housing bubble created by government, all trying to get something for nothing.
This is the second post you made that I can actually agree with... Soon you will be supporting Trump because deep down you know what you will be getting with Hillery.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is the psychology of benefiting self at the dire cost of others. Many persons do financially succeed with this but this is not a desired quality for the president of a top nation. When democracy comes to China, Trump may be their best president.
If the government would have allowed banks to deal correctly with foreclosures the housing market would have been recovered by now... Trump was only doing what should have been done... HARP and TARP have only prolonged the misery.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer

You make an excellent point, sure this was a disastrous, parasitic Obama policy that
 Trump on some level exploited to his benefit. However, I do not know what the ratio of   
 decent vs. non decent people are among the apparent millions. The mere fact that this
 is a 'conman' is not a good sign for a potential President. He's laughing as the only real
 Conservative Ted Cruz said at all his 'bandwagon' supporters and probably all the way
 to the Swiss banks!

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
This is the second post you made that I can actually agree with... Soon you will be supporting Trump because deep down you know what you will be getting with Hillery.

Not possible.  I abhor false accusations even against someone I oppose.  The truth should be enough to expose Trump (and obviously Hilary) for what they are,  Having to lie, which includes distortion, makes the legitimate complaints suspect.