Author Topic: Buying underwear, ghetto style  (Read 21549 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Buying underwear, ghetto style
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 09:16:59 PM »
I know what a lingerie party is - I don't live in a cave.  High end my foot.  The idea is to part you from your money.  No one cares if your monogamous or not when you use the product.  They only care if you're going to pay by cash, credit card or check. 

How would you dress for a Pampered Chef party?  Would you need to bring a gun along for protection?
Don't you see the point of the thread... ::)
I've never been to a Pampered Chef party but I know what it entails. If I were to go there I'd wear my casual clothing. I'm pretty sure no one brings a darned gun to a Pampered Chef party. Do you really think pj's are synonomous with guns and knives? Come now.

I know what the idea behind lingerie parties are... in that case, Walmart exists for the same reason, for THEM to make money and for YOU to get what you want or need from them.
I don't shop in Walmart for lingerie - but I not trapped and expected to buy something before I leave from a store.  Can't say the same for those parties. 
You have to make the decision to go to the parties in the first place. No one is blocking the door so that you can't leave. lol And you don't HAVE to buy anything. The conversation and company are a lot of fun. Still, though, how can you imply that people are trapped at the parties and expected to buy something before they leave the party if you've never been to one?
Oh...Erica.  I've never been to a lingerie party.  I have been to Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and pocketbook parties.  I'm a woman.  It's almost a right of passage.
Usually hosted by friends.  Who get host gifts based on the sales at the party.  I always feel obligated to buy some (usually overpriced and less then high end) items.  Come on - let's face it -Tupperware doesn't even hold up compared to what I can buy in Walmart for less.  I don't even have to feel guilty when I throw my Walmart item out.   It didn't cost me an arm and a leg.  So I am figuratively speaking held hostage.  More power to you if you love them.
I would rather spend the money on a good dinner and drinks with my friends.  That all said and done - that is still not the issue. ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 09:29:40 PM »
It is almost impossible not to draw that conclusion - I guess it would be best not to watch the nightly news - so as not to offend you with our conclusions.

Erica

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 09:50:18 PM »
It is almost impossible not to draw that conclusion - I guess it would be best not to watch the nightly news - so as not to offend you with our conclusions.
What if everytime I saw white women who drowned their kids in the lake or in their tub, or a Jeffery Dahmer, or another white serial killer on the news I made the same assuptions you do? "Man, ALL whites must do this!" You'd think I'm being pretty stupid wouldn't you?

newman

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 09:53:48 PM »
What if everytime I saw white women who drowned their kids in the lake or in their tub, or a Jeffery Dahmer, or another white serial killer on the news I made the same assuptions you do? "Man, ALL whites must do this!" You'd think I'm being pretty stupid wouldn't you?

Yes.

Because statistics show THOSE whites are a MINORITY.

Statistics show that criminal blacks are a MAJORITY.

So wrong analogy again, Erica.

Erica

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 09:58:31 PM »

Yes.

You're incredibly ignorant, Newman. You don't like to be wrong at all do you?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 10:03:32 PM »

Yes.

Yes Newman you are ignorant for knowing the statistics and facts.

newman

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 10:03:50 PM »

Yes.

'Ignorant' is a favourite negroe word to deflect real issues.

And, I dunno.......I've never been wrong. ;D

Erica

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 10:05:50 PM »

Yes.

No he's ignorant for acting as if blacks are the majority and commit all of the crimes in the U.S. If they're the minority, how in the world are they killing MOST of the whites who are the majority of the population? There are plenty of white people who haven't gotten caught doing their crimes.

newman

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 10:09:31 PM »

Yes.

No he's ignorant for acting as if blacks are the majority and commit all of the crimes in the U.S. If they're the minority, how in the world are they killing MOST of the whites who are the majority of the population? There are plenty of white people who haven't gotten caught doing their crimes.

Simple:

Negroes are 14% of population
Negroes are responsible for 69% of the crime.

Work it out.........That's a MAJORITY of crime from a MINORITY population.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 10:12:00 PM »

Yes.

No blacks don't commit all the crimes but facts show that they commit a very high percentage of crimes, a higher percentage then they should commit as they are a minority.
Example:  There are 100 blacks and 100 whites of those 100 blacks 60 will commit a crime of the 100 whites 15 will commit a crime.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 10:13:24 PM »
Newman we am think alike

newman

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 10:15:18 PM »
Newman we am think alike

Right on, bro......mmmm hmmm

newman

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2007, 12:27:24 AM »

I don't shop in Walmart for lingerie - but I not trapped and expected to buy something before I leave from a store.  Can't say the same for those parties. 

I hear you go 'commando', anyway Bullcat. ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2007, 12:41:11 AM »
Please don't let that cat out of the bag -  ;)
You need to post a current picture of me - that is my old color!

newman

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2007, 12:49:18 AM »

The only other pic I have is you licking yourself. I think I should protect your modesty. :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2007, 12:52:59 AM »

The only other pic I have is you licking yourself. I think I should protect your modesty. :)
Sheeeeeeesh...First I find out I'm not white and now this...I'll have to sit for a new picture.

Erica

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2007, 12:59:14 AM »

Sheeeeeeesh...First I find out I'm not white and now this...I'll have to sit for a new picture.
I think that we should do away with all of this separatist bs. We live on one planet. If God wanted us separated, he never would have given children the tolerance to get along with other children dispite their ethnicity. Children are the only people who aren't racist from the beginning. We all start of liking whoever see first or whoever makes us smile no matter what  color/ethnicity/religion they are. I'm glad I'm teaching my children not to judge a book by its color but to look on the inside of a person instead.

Black, white, red, yellow, purple or green, we're all human. It dosen't matter what Columbus was (as per my question). It dosen't matter what color you are. Your color, and my color dosen't make us who we are. Our actions do.

newman

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2007, 01:02:01 AM »

I think that we should do away with all of this separatist bs. We live on one planet. If G-d wanted us separated, he never would have given children the tolerance to get along with other children dispite their ethnicity. Children are the only people who aren't racist from the beginning. We all start of liking whoever see first or whoever makes us smile no matter what  color/ethnicity/religion they are. I'm glad I'm teaching my children not to judge a book by its color but to look on the inside of a person instead.

Black, white, red, yellow, purple or green, we're all human. It dosen't matter what Columbus was (as per my question). It dosen't matter what color you are. Your color, and my color dosen't make us who we are. Our actions do.

Children's skulls havn't hardened properly. Kids would also go on an all-candy diet given a choice so they have no sense.

Our culture makes us what we are which is why some ethnicities are better than others.

Erica

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 01:04:55 AM »

I think that we should do away with all of this separatist bs. We live on one planet. If G-d wanted us separated, he never would have given children the tolerance to get along with other children dispite their ethnicity. Children are the only people who aren't racist from the beginning. We all start of liking whoever see first or whoever makes us smile no matter what  color/ethnicity/religion they are. I'm glad I'm teaching my children not to judge a book by its color but to look on the inside of a person instead.

Children's skulls havn't hardened properly. Kids would also go on an all-candy diet given a choice so they have no sense.

Our culture makes us what we are which is why some ethnicities are better than others.
So children  don't pick friends by color because they're stupid? You sound just as ignorant as a neighbor I once had who said that there were too many n's in her neighborhood and that my children shouldn't play with her children. These kids love being around other kids, not because they don't know any better but because they know better than people like yourself that race doesn't necessarily make best friends. Good treatment does.

Erica

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2007, 01:06:55 AM »
Newman, if you have children, do you tell them not to play with black kids? If you don't have children, would you?

newman

« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2007, 01:08:33 AM »

So children  don't pick friends by color because they're stupid? You sound just as ignorant as a neighbor I once had who said that there were too many n's in her neighborhood and that my children shouldn't play with her children. These kids love being around other kids, not because they don't know any better but because they know better than people like yourself that race doesn't necessarily make best friends. Good treatment does.

Kids are natually dumb. That's why they need parents. Kids would get in a car with the 'nice' man who offers them candy unless we told them otherwise.

What kids do is hardly an endorsement.

newman

« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2007, 01:10:02 AM »
Newman, if you have children, do you tell them not to play with black kids? If you don't have children, would you?

I don't live in an area with blacks in it! Think I'm an idiot?

Erica

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2007, 01:10:49 AM »

Kids are natually dumb. That's why they need parents. Kids would get in a car with the 'nice' man who offers them candy unless we told them otherwise.

What kids do is hardly an endorsement.
Who in the hell is talking about stranger-danger, newman?! I'm speaking of children of different ethnicities getting along simply because they like each other and not because their dumb-behind mom or dad told them that 'that certain ethnicity' is bad. We could learn from children.

Erica

« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2007, 01:12:43 AM »

Who said that? (in this post anyway?) If you don't live in an area with blacks, why are you complaining?

Again though, if you DID live in an area where blacks are, or even visited a place with your children where black kids are, would you tell them that the black kids are poisonous or allow them to discern for themselves whether the children are nice or not?

newman

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2007, 01:14:58 AM »

Who said that? (in this post anyway?) If you don't live in an area with blacks, why are you complaining?

Again though, if you DID live in an area where blacks are, or even visited a place with your children where black kids are, would you tell them that the black kids are poisonous or allow them to discern for themselves whether the children are nice or not?
I'd tell them to avoid the black kids because statistically the black kids would probably be no good.