Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, Ask JTF Is Ready (09/03)  (Read 1579 times)

newman

Baruch HaShem, Ask JTF Is Ready (09/03)
« on: September 03, 2007, 12:25:11 AM »

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

The program was 1 hour and 48 minutes this week.

WHOOPEEE!! :D

« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 01:19:30 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 01:06:26 AM »
Yay!  I'm listening right now.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 08:43:20 AM »
Just started listening. Looks like a very short show this week.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 10:58:05 AM »
I'm glad that it's a short show this week.  I'm tired of seeing that the show is almost 3 hours long.  It's too long to say on-line and hear Chaim.  I like listening him, but the show's are too long.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Baruch HaShem, Ask JTF Is Ready (09/03)
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 02:44:57 PM »
I'm glad that it's a short show this week.  I'm tired of seeing that the show is almost 3 hours long.  It's too long to say on-line and hear Chaim.  I like listening him, but the show's are too long.

I feel the same way.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 06:41:54 PM »
Nooo, just as I was about to sit down and do some reading I hear that the show is out.  Now this will give me the incentive to read diligently and get done with it so I can listen to the show before bedtime.  Gotta have my Chaim!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 07:40:13 AM »
I too veey much dislike long shows. In my view it should no exceed 90mins., but whom am I to comment, when so many good guys want to ask qestions to Reb Chaim!?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 09:03:16 AM »
I liked this week's show... I guess it depends on how busy is the week and how many questions come up, but all in all it's great!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 06:20:25 PM »
What I do is try to get my question(if I have a good one) before ther are 10 questions.  That way I won't have to hear most of the show before Chaim gets to my question.