Author Topic: Africa:Home of the advanced people who invented everything.  (Read 16887 times)

newman

Africa:Home of the advanced people who invented everything.
« on: September 04, 2007, 06:25:39 AM »
NOTHING TO EAT BUT FACE FLIES AND United Nations CORN MUSH

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/771271.stm

Africa's problems
Roads: only 16% paved
Telephones: 10 per 1000
Electricity: 80% lack access
Aids: 35m infected
Sanitation: inadequate for 75% of rural population
Source: Can Africa Claim the 21st Century

The bank says the total combined income of 48 countries in Africa is little
more than that of Belgium.

In the last 40 years, average incomes per person in Africa have stagnated
while they have grown in most of the rest of the world.

Africa now accounts for only 1% of the total world economic output and 2% of
world trade.

On average, African countries have economies smaller than a town of 60,000
people in a rich country.

With only 10m telephone lines, half of them in South Africa, there is little
chance of most Africans gaining access to the internet.

Africa has fewer roads than Poland, only 16% of which are paved, and only
one in five households has access to electricity.

Two-thirds of rural Africans lack adequate water supplies, while three
quarters lack adequate sanitation.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 06:47:20 AM by newman »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Africa:Home of the advanced people who invented everything.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »
Can you imagine what they would have if the white man didn't come to africa at all. NOTHING. They should kiss the ground, the patch without raw sewage on it, they walk on for just what they have.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 03:42:57 PM »
Thanks Newman for comparison, I thought that we have worst roads in the entire world ::); in other worlds they stagnated from the end of "evil" colonial times; Fjack has complete right; the only thing left there are things the White Man brought and their tribal leaders didn't managed to loot or detroy. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 08:04:58 PM »
But this is the 'utopian' perfect, parradise us evil crackers took them from!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 08:40:14 PM »
Didn't Chaim say Africa (as in black Africa) as created nothing except Aids and the West Nile Virus.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 08:50:52 PM »
They invented the elevator shaft garbage shoot - I saw it on a  special about South Africa.  See Erica - ;) ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 08:56:16 PM »
They invented the elevator shaft garbage shoot - I saw it on a  special about South Africa.  See Erica - ;) ;)

They also invented the shiv, the shank, the apartment building heating vent toilet, wilding, carjacking, AIDS, neck-lacing, canibalism and face flies!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 09:45:30 PM »
The only African inventor that I can ever think of is Christian Barnard, who gave us the heart transplant.  Oh wait, he was white.  Since he was an Afrikaner, does he still count as an African?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 10:10:24 PM »
Also, remember that the reason why blacks can't build up their economies is not because of their cultures.  The average African has the IQ of 70 and it is theorized that it's not even possible for people of that IQ to advance past the hunter-gatherer stage... at least not anytime soon.  An IQ of 90 is what is believed to be required to establish a technological economy.  We need to stop being held under the illusion that everyone can prosper and develop and build marvelous things if just given the opportunity.  We need to start accepting that there are some people who are simply incapable of developing past a certain stage.  I imagine the results would be the same if we took millions of our semi-retarded people and told them to go build a civilization. 

Keep in mind that it is considered mentally retarded to have an IQ of 70 in intelligent societies and that the sort of retardation carries with it severe dysfunctional social behavior and noticable intellectual deficiencies.  Sound like anyone you know?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:13:59 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 10:14:53 PM »
Blacks claim people to who have slight Black ancestry as being "black inventors."

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 10:18:38 PM »
You're right, Ze'ev.

Trying to develope africa into a modern economy is like trying to get a semi-retarded child to go to college and become a lawyer.

Instead he should be 'educated' to wash dishes, push a broom or bus tables and taught to live within his means. This way he can become productive within his means.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »
Well they have to have somewhere to toss their babies.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 10:51:30 PM »
Didn't they invent the peanut?

Erica

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »
F' you JB. You are rude and crude.

Erica

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 03:59:17 AM »

Excuse me? JTF does not permit that kind of swearing or personal insults.

But you allow JB and others to call blacks "Apes" and "Shvartzas". I've also seen 'fag' and other words here. And I didn't actually type out the entire word. So when you reprimand insults from other people, I'll apologize. Until then, JB was not right for saying what he said.

newman

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 04:02:58 AM »

But you allow JB and others to call blacks "Apes" and "Shvartzas". I've also seen 'fag' and other words here. And I didn't actually type out the entire word. So when you reprimand insults from other people, I'll apologize. Until then, JB was not right for saying what he said.

We call only those who act like wild animals apes.

I started a thread that held up a black to the highest esteem, so that PROVES it.

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 04:16:13 AM »

I started a thread that held up a black to the highest esteem, so that PROVES it.
"A" Black...two operative words... find more blacks to hold up to the "highest esteem". ::)

I've been called an ape here, and didn't come in here acting like a wild animal. I'm a bit pissed off because of your craziness, but I'm no animal. (not that you called me an ape... I'm just saying...)

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 04:18:29 AM »

"A" Black...two operative words... find more blacks to hold up to the "highest esteem". ::)

I've been called an ape here, and didn't come in here acting like a wild animal. I'm a bit pissed off because of your craziness, but I'm no animal. (not that you called me an ape... I'm just saying...)

I'll find as many as I can but give me time.

It's like finding sober rednecks.....not easy.

Erica

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 04:32:25 AM »

Why do you come here if you don't like us?

First of all, when I first came here, I expected to be conversing with a group of intelligent, grown-ups. Instead I get the bad luck of being the ONLY black here (on opposition), then upon my arrival (EVEN BEFORE I GOT HERE) I was called all sorts of names. So its NOT that I don't like you all...its just that my presence isn't as welcomed as I thought it would be. So its YOUR issue. I just wanted some grown-up debating...this is something I'm not getting.

newman

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 04:38:20 AM »

First of all, when I first came here, I expected to be conversing with a group of intelligent, grown-ups. Instead I get the bad luck of being the ONLY black here (on opposition), then upon my arrival (EVEN BEFORE I GOT HERE) I was called all sorts of names. So its NOT that I don't like you all...its just that my presence isn't as welcomed as I thought it would be. So its YOUR issue. I just wanted some grown-up debating...this is something I'm not getting.

You don't debate like a grown up.

You turn debates about groups into a discussion about you personally.

EG:
If someone talks about the fixation Australians have with sport, the fact that sport bores ME stupid is NOT relevant, so I don't raise it.

.....But if we talk about the high rate of black muggings in NYC, you respond with..."But I don't do that".

If you want grownup debates, act like a grownup.

Erica

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 04:47:48 AM »

You don't debate like a grown up.

You turn debates about groups into a discussion about you personally.

EG:
If someone talks about the fixation Australians have with sport, the fact that sport bores ME stupid is NOT relevant, so I don't raise it.

.....But if we talk about the high rate of black muggings in NYC, you respond with..."But I don't do that".

If you want grownup debates, act like a grownup.
Newman. I'm more of a grown-up than you've ever have. Speaking in ebonics and won't give an 'adult' reason why. Saying childish racist things without a care in the world isn't so 'grown-up' either. Its actually pretty pathetic.

You don't like positive people. You don't like people who want to make a difference in the black community. And you don't like any opinions other than those that match your own.

How grown-up was that?

Erica

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 05:06:39 AM »
We like Alan Keyes and he's black.

Are we talking about Alan Keyes, Yacov? You asked me a question and didn't have the nerve to respond to it. And it certainly wasn't about Alan keyes. ::)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »

Wrong kind of black Newman - the average black can't get behind that kind of black - he didn't make excuses for bad behavior.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 11:22:57 AM »

Oh let her, she in love with me and wants to do that with me, I'm flattered.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 11:24:29 AM »
You go girl, talk to me