Author Topic: 3 years since Beslan School was attacked leaving 386+ dead...  (Read 2189 times)

raiseyourfist

3 years since Beslan School was attacked leaving 386+ dead...
« on: September 04, 2007, 08:12:06 AM »
When i first heard about the event i couldn't believe that something like this could happen...

i have heard about the school of Columbine and various other circumstances but this attack was a really serious event with political and religious ramifications

On september the 1st 2004 Beslan school was taken over by Chechen Sepratists and when the smoke had cleared at least 386 innocent people were left dead...

It also believed that the issue was a stir up of muslim fundimentalism which made the situation much more serious.. so in that, it was on not only political but also religion as a front which exists in Russia even today...

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SITUATION?

kellymaureen

Re: 3 years since Beslan School was attacked leaving 386+ dead...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 05:26:13 PM »
This was vile and disgusting and showed the "true" muslim, attacking innocent and defenceless children.  IMO Russia should have rolled over "chechnya" and made it exist no more.

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »
This was vile and disgusting and showed the "true" muslim, attacking innocent and defenceless children.  IMO Russia should have rolled over "chechnya" and made it exist no more.

If Russia DOESN'T roll over it's muslims, it will regret it.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 05:37:14 PM »
It was a horrific mass murder.  I was surprised that such a thing could happen. I'm still surprised to this day that it happened although the Muslim beasts are fully capable of it.  Today or yesterday a Qassam rocket almost hit an Israeli pre-school with little babies inside and it's no doubt that the Muslim beasts would have been happy if some 3 year old babies would have died.  I made a video about the tragedy and put it on youtube if you haven't seen it.  I'm getting good responses on it and someone was impressed with it and asked me to make it a video response to his video about Beslan. 

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 05:52:06 PM »
Some ppl still dont get it do they,these ppl are animals.with so much innocent blood on their hands..all in the name of their vile "prophet".
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 07:12:54 PM »
It was one of the most twisted atrocities in decades. Not only did they murder parents in front of their children but kept them hostage, naked, humiliated and torn psychologically by the fact that they were waiting their death.

Russia would much rather roll over the west before it turns to its own issues. Putin is probably teaming up with China.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 07:13:48 PM »
This will happen in America at some point in time as well.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 07:19:12 PM »
This will happen in America at some point in time as well.

Don't go giving the terrorists ideas!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 07:22:47 PM »
Oh I won't, they already have them.

The FBI confirmed this in March of this year.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/181134/fbi_extremists_signing_up_to_be_school.html
No peace, without FREEDOM.