Author Topic: New York Cab Driver : GPS TARGETS MUSLIMS  (Read 2011 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
New York Cab Driver : GPS TARGETS MUSLIMS
« on: September 04, 2007, 07:06:57 PM »

September 4, 2007 -- Fear and paranoia are driving the taxi strike planned for tomorrow and Thursday, industry sources said yesterday.

The global-positioning systems being installed in all 13,000 cabs will be used to target and spy on Muslims, according to pro-strike literature being distributed by members of the New York Taxi Workers Alliance, the group behind the two-day walkout.

"This is where deep racial, ethnic and religious prejudices and biases come into play," one flier reads. "DNA samples are obtained, scrutinized and archived. Personal and family histories are scoured for evidence of ethnic and religious fervor. Clearly, surveillance technology can be a death sentence once you are in its crosshairs."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09042007/news/regionalnews/taxi_fear_hike.htm
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: New York Cab Driver : GPS TARGETS MUSLIMS
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 07:11:10 PM »
They should install perfume in the GPS units to mask the stench of some of those muzzie hacks!

"What a farshtunken people!"

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 07:58:57 PM »
 Dolts :laugh:

The GPS is for the drivers protection.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 09:42:57 PM »
Why have them here in the first place?! ???

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 05:07:42 AM »
Dolts :laugh:

The GPS is for the drivers protection.
Exactly!! In a business where you go into some of the worst neighborhoods alone this sort of thing would be a blessing to normal folks. It appears that the vast majority of the muslim animals have something to hide.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 05:41:05 PM »
Basically these Muslim strikers are saying:  "Look at me, I'm an extremist Muslim who supports terrorism and who might even be a terrorist one day." 

I wish their claims were true and there were GPS systems to spy on every devoutly religious American Muslim.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 12:17:17 AM »
Hopefully there will come a day when all Americans will drive cars that do not use Arab oil--and each of those cars will have a GPS system specially made to keep tabs on Muslims.  But that day is not today.
Yes, the oil business is very destructive to the interests of non-Muslims.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 06:36:57 PM »
Besides a GPS these muzzie cultists should also have a ankle braclet on them. What are these gutter cultists doing in our country anyway? I saw on 9-11 that the filthy muslims were walking around in their revolting garb as though nothing happened. I want to no where, besides here and Israel, where known enemies can walk around and be protected by special laws. My dear friends we are in big trouble. How do we know if these filthly cultists are driving around in cabs taking pictures and sizing up the place to bomb us. I loathe this government and muzzies. There must be some kind of drastic action taken to let the traitors in congress that we are tired of their endless pandering to muzzies, blacks and their newest pets, the mexicraps