Author Topic: I'm outa here.  (Read 11417 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I'm outa here.
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 06:56:40 PM »
As Chief Administrator, I condemn your decision to leave the forum.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 07:28:07 PM »
 Newman, please stay!! You can`t leave us because of that!?!?! Maybe you are tired and you should consider to rest a little bit, and then come again, this forum will suffer a tremendous loss if you go! please stay!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 07:49:23 PM »
Come on Newman, this forum has been tremnedously impacted by your participation. We may not all agree on certain things, don't let someone's childish behavior affect your wonderful contributions...
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 07:55:25 PM »
As Chief Administrator, I condemn your decision to leave the forum.

;)

Let's have peace talks.

PEACE NOW!

lol

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 07:59:56 PM »
Dear Friends,

I am forced to quit JTF.

Since I've been on this forum I've quite literally lost count of the number of times Jeffguy has gone off the handle with me accusing me of this or that. Nine times out of ten, he'd come back a day or so later admitting he had the wrong end of things or overreacted and apologised.

Tonight he's taken a bunch of my posts completely out of context and accused me of spreading 'filth' on a religious forum. I'll leave you good folk who know me and read my posts to make your own judgements about that!

On top of all that, christian missionaries who would destroy Jewish souls seem to get more lives than a cat.

In short, I've had a gut-full and I'm outa here.

I remain a strong supporter of  The Jewish cause, Chaim, Kahanism, Israel and JTF and wish everybody well.

My private e-mail is:

[email protected]

I'll be more than delighted to hear from any fellow Kahanist.

Goodbye and may G_d bless and keep you all.

and.....May G_D bless Israel.

Your friend,

Newman.
Cut your crap, we all know how he is just keep posting until he bans you, that's what I'm doing.
Let things go in one ear and out the other.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 08:43:44 PM »
Hey Newman, we all want you to stick around and be a part of this great movement... why quit now?!

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 01:18:10 AM »
Sad to hear. I hope you reconsider

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 03:57:44 AM »
I see you lurking.  You are signed in right now.

Continue the effort here.  Don't let little infighting take you away from the big goal.  If someone is trolling you, you are giving them exactly what they want by leaving.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 05:33:21 AM »
Newman, this is not the smart way to deal with the situation.

Once again personal issues arousing a colossal catastrophy? What's the matter with you people?! You want to save America, save Israel and save western civilization, but you can't even handle your own inner matters right? What is this with you? You never learn? Can't you surpass your personal issues and unite under the superior cause?

This forum is like a Soap-Opera! I mean.. you can't have one week, one week without anybody going: "Oh this guy or that guy should be banned..", or "I've had it! I'm outa here..", or "Gentiles are drek at JTF".. What IS this? Can't you get along with each other? Don't you have greater motive to stick together than to separate?

Chaim is applying for Aliya now. It's a crucial time for all of us. Are you willing to throw all that out and cut yourself off the movement in a time like this? What about self responsibility?

Now I come from the Hebrew forum. People there are much younger than you are in average. We also have this kind of situations every now and then, and we all feel committed to the cause and do our best to work them out whenever they appear. But here- this kind of behavior is like a constant repetitive ritual!, and it's turning this movement into a joke! G-d I don't understand this forum!! Can't you deal with each other in a mature way?

Newman, you have more than 4,000 posts. You are so intelligent, your posts are such an asset to the forum and you are one of the most admired people I know on here. Is it worth ruining all that you have built with your ten fingers, with just one blow?

Jeffguy may have said something that offended you. So what? So he said. Jeffguy is doing his job, and he is doing it wonderfully. I'm sure he wouldn't want you to leave, and neither would the rest of us. He didn't even attack you personally. He was speaking in general about the tendency of the forum to sometimes cross the line and get to a "racist STYLE of talking", he wasn't accusing YOU personally. He warned US in general. That's all.

Newman, if you think you have a specific problem with someone here, if you think someone has offended you, solve it behind the scenes, use PMs maybe. Don't rush into things. You mean too much to all of us. Please give it another chance,– for the purpose, for your friends, for you.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 11:28:02 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 06:56:04 AM »
    My loyalty is to G-d, Israel, and the United States. I respect Chaim because he fights for noble causes rather than him being a nice person. No other group speaks the truth the way JTF does. JTF is the only game in town and any true Kahanist knows that this is the place to be.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 09:10:14 AM »

Taking away newman's wings was a crime after all he has contributed to the forum.

Whoever made this decision needs to fess up RIGHT NOW!!!!!

And for G-d's sake, GIVE NEWMAN HIS WINGS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 09:11:04 AM »
YES GIVE HIM THE WINGS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 09:17:34 AM »
What is going on here?

Newman is one of the best posters on this forum.

Don't the rest of the posters get some say in who should or should not be driven off the forum?

Jeffguy, you overreacted on Newman's posts and underreacted on other people's posts. I can say to you that I have seen MUCH worse by other posters on this forum and no one is banning them.

Jeffguy, stop this vindictive war against newman.

You're driving off the best poster on the forum.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

The silence from Jimmy and Chaim  on this  is deafening.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 09:35:11 AM »
Let's bring back Newman back on the forum... he was ALWAYS there when we needed someone!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2007, 09:40:27 AM »
How can we do it i'm all for it

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2007, 10:20:00 AM »
I know jeffguy to be an honorable person and he has my support 100% in this matter.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2007, 10:20:17 AM »
I have to clarify a kind of running joke I have with Newman about my forum name.  BullCat3.
My screenname was picked out for me by my 7 year old - I went with it - thinking I would not be spending that much time on the forum.
Someone I know had been trying to convince me to become part of the JTF forum.
In fact my 7 year old now knows all your names and avatars - because I became as addicted to the forum - as the rest of you guys!  ;)
Occasionally - Newman or myself will work a cat reference - into our posts.  I have never been offended by his.  I never took them to be obscene in any way.  It is just a joke!
Listen - It helps me live with the screenname - chosen out of thinair - by a child - which is not a description of me.  If I change it - it will hurt some feelings.  ;)
So I would like to Thank Newman - especially for making the forum a fun and informative place to be.
I would like for him to stay.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2007, 10:22:19 AM »
I know jeffguy to be an honorable person and he has my support 100% in this matter.
I agree with you 100% about JeffGuy's honor - no one has questioned that - please don't make this a war.
If I think he may be wrong on an issue - it doesn't mean - I'm questioning his honor.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2007, 12:29:47 PM »
Jeffguy is a great admin.  I understand why he was mad at Newman for Christian bashing and I agree with Jeffguy in this respect.  I also like Newman and want him to stay. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2007, 12:36:50 PM »
I just hope this matter is worked out we need both of them to come to their differences.  Jeffguy is one of the best and Newman is great too.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2007, 02:33:34 PM »
Thank you. No one has banned him or blocked him. He's just mad at me but he's free to post.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2007, 04:20:34 PM »
Newman's wings were taken away!????!!!????

OK, if newman wants to leave and had a dispute with someone, that's fine.  If he has done some things that might have been against JTF policy in the past, ok, we can accept that.  But THINK ABOUT THE GOOD HE HAS DONE FOR THE FORUM.  He has said countless intelligent, informative, funny, and entertaining posts that has livened this forum and made the forum better for many members.  I wouldn't doubt that newman's posts were part of the reason that some people decided to come back again and again to the forum.  If newman wants to leave, fine, but you cannot take his wings away because you cannot take away the reason why he got the wings in the first place, which is because of his excellent impact on the forum.  To take away his wings is to take away all that he gave to JTF and to strip him of his dignity.  Taking away newman's wings was a VERY shameful act.  newman was dignified with his presence here, and he left in a VERY dignified way, Let the man leave in dignity and not shame.

Not that it's not too late already..... the act was done
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2007, 05:43:25 PM »
I'm confused and surprised about this. Erica and myself have given him a lot more flack and complaints about his posts. But now he's leaving because of "Jeffguy"? I don't get it!

I think he just needs to get some more sleep and fresh air. I know how addicting this can be and the amount of time that can fly by on here. I can only imagine the amount of time he has spent on here and the toll it must have taken on him over time. We all need to get off after a while and refresh and rejuvenate ourselves with other things in life. Otherwise, we'll suffer a complete JTF burnout and meltdown.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2007, 05:58:42 PM »
I'm confused and surprised about this. Erica and myself have given him a lot more flack and complaints about his posts. But now he's leaving because of "Jeffguy"? I don't get it!

Yes, I believe I am one of the easiest forum administrators on the planet to get along with and work things out with. I make every effort to be fair and patient. I was very hard on him (which I'd rather not discuss publicly out of respect) but he has always claimed tough skin. I am very sorry for how things turned out with newman and I feel for the members who are hurt by this.

I have put his wings back out of respect for some of the members who feel pained by this. If he decides not to come back, he will have this on his name.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim