Author Topic: I'm outa here.  (Read 11420 times)

newman

I'm outa here.
« on: September 05, 2007, 03:04:20 AM »
Dear Friends,

I am forced to quit JTF.

Since I've been on this forum I've quite literally lost count of the number of times Jeffguy has gone off the handle with me accusing me of this or that. Nine times out of ten, he'd come back a day or so later admitting he had the wrong end of things or overreacted and apologised.

Tonight he's taken a bunch of my posts completely out of context and accused me of spreading 'filth' on a religious forum. I'll leave you good folk who know me and read my posts to make your own judgements about that!

On top of all that, christian missionaries who would destroy Jewish souls seem to get more lives than a cat.

In short, I've had a gut-full and I'm outa here.

I remain a strong supporter of  The Jewish cause, Chaim, Kahanism, Israel and JTF and wish everybody well.

My private e-mail is:

[email protected]

I'll be more than delighted to hear from any fellow Kahanist.

Goodbye and may G_d bless and keep you all.

and.....May G_D bless Israel.

Your friend,

Newman.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:45:14 AM by newman »

Erica

Re: I'm outa here.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 03:19:02 AM »
Goodbye... NEWMAN.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 03:20:37 AM »
I'm shocked.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 03:23:45 AM »
DUDE IF YOU LEAVE IM LEAVING...

I dont quite know what to say a guy like you

IT ISN'T LIKE YOU TO JUST GIVE IN ???

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 03:33:22 AM »
 :o :( :( :( :( :( :-\ :-[ ???

It has been good knowing you Newman, you take care now friend

G-D bless, and good luck to you mate

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 03:52:30 AM »
I have to say I've dealt with major [censored] on the internet, and consider this forum to be kind in comparison.  The grass is always greener on the other side.  You are making a mistake.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 06:39:16 AM »
I'm very disappointed to hear that, Newman.  Well, goodbye then.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 06:39:51 AM »
Newman i come home to hear this Why? anyways stop by the other place
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 07:26:27 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 07:19:36 AM »
Wow, what a lousy way to start my day.  Please reconsider.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 07:43:49 AM »
Please stay newman !!  :-\  :'(
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 07:52:27 AM »
This isn't good!!  I must have missed something here what is the problem with your posts!! DON'T TOSS IN THE TOWEL YET!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 07:57:01 AM »
you're not leaving....you're addicted like me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 11:11:05 AM »
Hahaha.. no way he's serious. It's just hype people.. he won't be able to go to sleep tonight without posting again  :laugh:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 12:09:24 PM »
Hey Newman - don't you want to stick around and get a few more... ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »
Dear Friends,

I am forced to quit JTF.

Since I've been on this forum I've quite literally lost count of the number of times Jeffguy has gone off the handle with me accusing me of this or that. Nine times out of ten, he'd come back a day or so later admitting he had the wrong end of things or overreacted and apologised.

Tonight he's taken a bunch of my posts completely out of context and accused me of spreading 'filth' on a religious forum. I'll leave you good folk who know me and read my posts to make your own judgements about that!

On top of all that, christian missionaries who would destroy Jewish souls seem to get more lives than a cat.

In short, I've had a gut-full and I'm outa here.

I remain a strong supporter of  The Jewish cause, Chaim, Kahanism, Israel and JTF and wish everybody well.

My private e-mail is:

[email protected]

I'll be more than delighted to hear from any fellow Kahanist.

Goodbye and may G_d bless and keep you all.

and.....May G_D bless Israel.

Your friend,

Newman.
:o

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 01:48:02 PM »
I can't believe you are doing this.

What would Chaim say to you?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 01:54:59 PM »
Newman this is rather disappointing, we are suppose to grow into a mass movement, if everyone left for just a rif every now and then we will never become one,  reconsider this.  Don't do anything you will regret.   How is it everyone that wants to run cause of an issue do not see the bigger picture?  We need to become as one. United if we keep having these issues who is reallygoing to win and who is going to lose at the end?  Newman really think about that.  And hope you don't leave.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 04:45:50 PM »
 Awww this is very sad news :'(

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 04:49:08 PM »
His account will not be deleted, I'm sure he will come back at some stage

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 05:40:02 PM »
Newman, my friend - come on now - don't leave.  Anywhere you go - anywhere - you will find leftists and and idiots.  And so you debate them, and they shut up, and they leave - and then another one comes, and the cycle repeats.  I'm telling you - you can't escape it.  Now, every once in a while, there are pesky ones who don't leave - and with them you just have to keep on going, and eventually they'll give up.  It's annoying, I know.  But if going through all this annoyance and sometimes even anger helps the cause even just a little, and brings Mashiach even just a tiny bit closer - is it not worth it?  Please newman, reconsider.

Your fellow Vast International Right-Wing Conspirator,
Eitan
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 06:13:34 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2007, 06:00:36 PM »
He's not leaving because leftists and idiots are coming up to him and arguing with him.  He's leaving because he has had problems with one of the members of the forum who he's had multiple encounters with for different things that are similarly related.  I'm not going to say what went on, it's up to the two people involved to tell you guys what happened if they so desire. 

newman isn't the type of guy to just cut and run when the first small thing happens.  I've had many conversations with him over things that have happened and he's not leaving because of ONE thing that just happened, it's been happening for a while now and he's fed up with it.  He's dealt with it for a long time.  Anyway if he really wants to leave I think we should respect his wishes and if he decides to come back he's always welcome. 

Were you serious about leaving too if newman leaves, raiseyourfist?  You don't even know why he's leaving.   ??? ??? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 06:07:02 PM »
Take a deep breath newman and reconsider. We need input for all our members, if you were chided by an administrator it isn't the end of the world, we love you and that is all that counts.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 06:10:11 PM »
He's not leaving because leftists and idiots are coming up to him and arguing with him.  He's leaving because he has had problems with one of the members of the forum who he's had multiple encounters with for different things that are similarly related.  I'm not going to say what went on, it's up to the two people involved to tell you guys what happened if they so desire. 

newman isn't the type of guy to just cut and run when the first small thing happens.  I've had many conversations with him over things that have happened and he's not leaving because of ONE thing that just happened, it's been happening for a while now and he's fed up with it.  He's dealt with it for a long time.  Anyway if he really wants to leave I think we should respect his wishes and if he decides to come back he's always welcome. 

Were you serious about leaving too if newman leaves, raiseyourfist?  You don't even know why he's leaving.   ??? ??? 
Oh, I know quite well who it is.  There's one thing I forgot to say, I'm going to edit the post...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 06:15:10 PM »

Newman, don't go, you're one of the coolest people here.  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2007, 06:49:58 PM »
please newman dont leave you contribute so much to this forum