Author Topic: Do not vote for Tom Tancredo  (Read 3708 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Do not vote for Tom Tancredo
« on: September 05, 2007, 09:17:09 AM »
Read the first few lines of this world net daily article about Osama Ellison. It says that he supported Ellisons right to be sworn in on a Koran. I would never vote for Tom Tancredo.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54253
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Do not vote for Tom Tancredo
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 10:55:27 AM »
WTF? He's supposed to be hard-core. Why is it that everyone of these people become such cockroaches?
So, now, are they going to paint a rag over George Washington's head to make these diaper-heads feel better?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 10:57:11 AM »
Huckabee 08!!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 11:10:10 AM »
Huckabee 08!!

Sorry, but no.  I will not allow you to support a candidate who pandered to La Raza. 

Try Duncan Hunter.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 12:33:05 PM »
Huckabee 08!!

Sorry, but no.  I will not allow you to support a candidate who pandered to La Raza. 

Try Duncan Hunter.

I like Hunter better.. but he has absolutely no chance.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 12:39:51 PM »

I like Hunter better.. but he has absolutely no chance.

Hunter recently won the TX straw poll.  It had a similar turnout (in terms of voters) as the Iowa one from a couple weeks ago, but the media won't talk about it. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 01:52:57 PM »
Well, it's either Hunter or Huckabee, I guess.

What did Huckabee do to kiss up to the wetbacarachas?

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 03:48:07 PM »
this muj is a joke...i cant believe he was sworn in on that rag of a book!!!
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 04:16:55 PM »
Disappointing, but I still don't know if there is a better alternative when it comes to 9/10 of the issues.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 06:01:58 PM »
I'm voting for Giuliani.  Any other vote and you might as well just throw it in the garbage.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »
Today he did say we are in a global conflict against extreme Islam.  Romney agreed.  We are in better shape than I thought.  The only person to really deny this was Paul.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 11:09:26 AM »
Re:  "...Today he did say we are in a global conflict against extreme Islam.  Romney agreed..."

During the first Bush vs Gore Presidential Campaign debate, Bush promised that one of his first acts as President of the United States of America, would be the immediate moving of the U.S. Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem.

The "Christian Conservatives" applauded!  They had found their man!

The Jews applauded!  They all slapped each other on the back and said "At last!"..."A Bible believing President will recognize our claim over Jerusalem!"..."Vote for Bush!"..."He loves Israel and the Jews!"

Becoming President, one of Bush's first acts was to immediately sign an Executive Order claiming that "it is not in U.S. interests to move the American Embassy from Tel-Aviv to 'disputed territory'"

Shortly thereafter, Bush appeared with Secretary of State General Colin Powell, who during a TV appearance stated "Attacks against Israeli civilians by Philistines are not terror!"..."but are legitimate acts of resistance to Zionist Occupation!"

Do all of you reading this know the definition of "fool's gold"?

It's a mineral which glitters like gold, but when prospectors take it in to have it weighed and valued, they find to their dismay that is less than worthless.

Kind of like the recent Israeli campaign motto "Sharon will bring Peace AND Security!"

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 05:54:03 PM »
Re:  "...Today he did say we are in a global conflict against extreme Islam.  Romney agreed..."

During the first Bush vs Gore Presidential Campaign debate, Bush promised that one of his first acts as President of the United States of America, would be the immediate moving of the U.S. Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem.

The "Christian Conservatives" applauded!  They had found their man!

The Jews applauded!  They all slapped each other on the back and said "At last!"..."A Bible believing President will recognize our claim over Jerusalem!"..."Vote for Bush!"..."He loves Israel and the Jews!"

Becoming President, one of Bush's first acts was to immediately sign an Executive Order claiming that "it is not in U.S. interests to move the American Embassy from Tel-Aviv to 'disputed territory'"

Shortly thereafter, Bush appeared with Secretary of State General Colin Powell, who during a TV appearance stated "Attacks against Israeli civilians by Philistines are not terror!"..."but are legitimate acts of resistance to Zionist Occupation!"

Do all of you reading this know the definition of "fool's gold"?

It's a mineral which glitters like gold, but when prospectors take it in to have it weighed and valued, they find to their dismay that is less than worthless.

Kind of like the recent Israeli campaign motto "Sharon will bring Peace AND Security!"

You're points are well taken. But all politicians glitter like fool's gold on all sides.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 06:49:59 PM »

Guiliani, Tancredo, and Romney were all pretty good at last night's debate.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 08:11:10 PM »
Yes I agree.  Politicians are phony, but clearly some or more phony than others.  It seems to be a true case of "lesser evil" this election.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 08:29:18 PM »

I was fairly happy with what I was hearing at the GOP debate most of the candidates were on point when it came to national security and taxes.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 07:59:18 AM »
I dont think I can vote this election.  Most of the candidates are horrible.

You do realize that by not voting, you'd be helping Hillary or Barack Osama win?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 12:05:17 PM »
That's disappointing although he is still my favorite based on alot of issues. I will be voting for Guliani though I think.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 09:07:58 AM »
That's disappointing although he is still my favorite based on alot of issues. I will be voting for Guliani though I think.

You know you've always liked Duncan Hunter better than Tancredo and agree with Hunter on most (if not all) issues.