Author Topic: Affirmative Actions Morons Make "Obama-kahs" For Rosh Hashanah  (Read 2624 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Affirmative Actions Morons Make "Obama-kahs" For Rosh Hashanah
« on: September 05, 2007, 07:53:01 PM »
MAYBE JTF SHOULD MAKE "KAHANE-KAHS"?

Obama-kahs For Rosh Hashanah
September 5, 2007

obama-kah1.jpgIn an effort to reach out to the Jewish community, New York supporters of Barack Obama have started selling so-called Obama-kahs, yarmulkes emblazoned with the campaign logo and “Obama 08.” Brooklynite Josh Bloom, a human rights consultant who helped think up the idea after seeing “Save Darfur” yarmulkes, set up a Web site, and they say they’ve already sold 100 yarmulkes.

The Obama-kahs “are professionally made of ivory white suede” and cost $10 each, the Web site says. Order yours soon to get it in time for Rosh Hashanah!

(Source: Washington Post)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 09:20:28 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Affirmative Actions Morons Make "Obama-kahs" For Rosh Hashanah
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 09:15:59 PM »
What an insult to Jews and Judaism. The S.O.B should do that with his own people.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 02:45:32 AM »
how disgusting

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 11:52:15 PM »
What do you expect from apikorsim?

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 12:02:12 AM »
I can't believe religious Jews could have a hand in this.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 10:49:24 AM »
I can't believe religious Jews could have a hand in this.

Who says Josh Bloom is religious?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 03:49:15 PM »
They are making a mockery of Judaism with this B.S they came up with.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 04:09:16 PM »
There was an observant American Jew who made one of those "about mes" on JPOST who supports Barack Obama for president.  It boggles the mind. 

Then as a response someone raised that point and the response he got from someone else is that: He supports democrats because his family has supported democrats for multiple generations, he supports freedom of religion, separation of church and state and "social justice" 

I think most of the Jews who support democrats are the result of families that have voted democrat since time immemorial, and they're just brainwashed into one particular frame of mind.  They don't even think in logical ways about what's better for Jews, supporting democrats or republicans, because they have the blinders on to such an extent that they can't even think through and justify their support.

At my school there's a facebook group that's called "Every time I see a Jew who is a republican a little part of me dies" and they were talking about how it makes no sense and how it's the most hypocritical thing ever.  Then I laid down all the facts to hopefully prove them wrong.

Social justice and giving money to the poor isn't even a justifiable reason for Jews to support democrats because that can be done on an individual level.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 07:38:38 PM »
There was an observant American Jew who made one of those "about mes" on JPOST who supports Barack Obama for president.  It boggles the mind. 

Then as a response someone raised that point and the response he got from someone else is that: He supports democrats because his family has supported democrats for multiple generations, he supports freedom of religion, separation of church and state and "social justice" 

I think most of the Jews who support democrats are the result of families that have voted democrat since time immemorial, and they're just brainwashed into one particular frame of mind.  They don't even think in logical ways about what's better for Jews, supporting democrats or republicans, because they have the blinders on to such an extent that they can't even think through and justify their support.

At my school there's a facebook group that's called "Every time I see a Jew who is a republican a little part of me dies" and they were talking about how it makes no sense and how it's the most hypocritical thing ever.  Then I laid down all the facts to hopefully prove them wrong.

Social justice and giving money to the poor isn't even a justifiable reason for Jews to support democrats because that can be done on an individual level.

It's like anti-gun Jews.

That anti-gun approach is un-Jewish and un-Torah, but go figure. ???

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 03:28:05 PM »
Maybe this guy is just trying to get his 5 mins. of fame by this abomination. I know for a fact that osama obama is good friends with screwy louie, where's the mother ship, jesse, I be the baby daddy hymie town and the bawana twana banana kid himself, al sharpie sharpton. I really hope that this guy is just a nut and not serious, but them again I have seen stranger things in my 59 years on this nutty planet.