Author Topic: FOR THOSE OF YOU IN COLLEGE RIGHT NOW  (Read 20547 times)

Erica

Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU IN COLLEGE RIGHT NOW
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2007, 11:02:12 PM »
The black people at my law school are affirmative action and they frankly don't belong there.  It's VERY apparent that they're not up to the level of everyone else.  Also, they always segregate themselves and only talk to each other and no one else.  The white people are always so nice to them but they CHOOSE to only congregate among themselves.  In one of my classes all the white people are sitting in the center of the room and all the blacks are off on one side of the room by themselves.  It's self-segregation and the only reason that they're doing it is because they're taught that people hate them and that they need to stick with each other or else whitey will "bring them down" when in reality most of the liberal white people are willing to bend over and take it from any of them.

Don't complain about the self-segregation. If they sat near you, you'd have to watch your wallet.

I'm not complaining about it.  I'm just saying that the "racism" and "inequality" and "segregation" are all imposed by themselves, not by anyone else.
Its a never-ending cycle. It started with blacks of yesterday being separated from everyone else because they were 'different'... but it ended the moment we became free-thinking, voting, and enterprising people. Some took on the challenge, others still blame the white man for their problems, trials and tribulations. If you're not succeeding in life, its your own fault. The world dosen't revolve around lazy people.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2007, 01:34:48 AM »
ItalianZionist, what district do you teach in?

Erica

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2007, 03:45:49 PM »
I'm just bringing this thread up a little bit because of the interesting topic.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2007, 08:05:13 PM »
....dist 19

newman

« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2007, 08:11:00 PM »
....dist 19

Am I right in guessing that it's not just the savage kids who destroyed your love for the job, but also the Affirmative Action people put in senior posts at the school board making dumb decisions, too?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2007, 08:46:22 PM »
....dist 19

Am I right in guessing that it's not just the savage kids who destroyed your love for the job, but also the Affirmative Action people put in senior posts at the school board making dumb decisions, too?

Newman...you're a genius....you're right on the money

newman

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2007, 08:56:06 PM »
....dist 19

I can just imagine. Work is hell, but who do you turn to? Your bosses are tree-swingers and you've got the constant thread of being accused of racism.....as well as the daily risk of stabbing or shooting!!!

IZ, as soon as you're elligable for retirement pay....GET OUT. Take your pension, move to a white conservative state and drive a truck! You'll have a 100 fold improvement in your quallity of life.

Leave the planet of the apes to it's fate.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2007, 09:07:02 PM »
....dist 19

I can just imagine. Work is hell, but who do you turn to? Your bosses are tree-swingers and you've got the constant thread of being accused of racism.....as well as the daily risk of stabbing or shooting!!!

IZ, as soon as you're elligable for retirement pay....GET OUT. Take your pension, move to a white conservative state and drive a truck! You'll have a 100 fold improvement in your quallity of life.

ape has killed ape

Erica

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2007, 10:15:10 PM »
....dist 19

Newman , I'd like to say "I don't believe you're saying this!!!" but that would be untrue. I DO believe you're saying this. This means that you are not at all FOR educating black youth, you want them not to be educated at all because of what, exactly?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2007, 10:20:34 PM »
....dist 19

newman, I am always amazed at your ability to so thoroughly understand the situation here in America even though you're on the other side of the globe in Australia.  You not only obviously care so much about America, but you have an intimate knowledge about so many things in America that it is a continuous source of surprise for me.  You have a great amount of common sense and intuition.  There are people who are LIVING IN THE SITUATION, but even they don't understand what's going on, but you are across the world and you have your hand on the pulse of what's going on here.  Goes to show that everyone with a brain can see what's going on, no matter where he is, and the people who are brainwashed and steeped in idiocy will never be able to recognize what's going on even if they're directly involved in it, I think it's both.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2007, 10:22:32 PM »
Newman, don't you think that not further educating black youths that the country will go even more into social debt?

newman

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2007, 10:27:13 PM »

newman, I am always amazed at your ability to so thoroughly understand the situation here in America even though you're on the other side of the globe in Australia.  You not only obviously care so much about America, but you have an intimate knowledge about so many things in America that it is a continuous source of surprise for me.  You have a great amount of common sense and intuition.  There are people who are LIVING IN THE SITUATION, but even they don't understand what's going on, but you are across the world and you have your hand on the pulse of what's going on here.  Goes to show that everyone with a brain can see what's going on, no matter where he is, and the people who are brainwashed and steeped in idiocy will never be able to recognize what's going on even if they're directly involved in it, I think it's both.
Thankyou, Ze'ev

I also have a 10th grade education. But a man who can read is a man who can educate himself. The trick is simple:

Once you eliminate all the liberal,PC BS you have a clear mind. Fill it with information instead of football, gossip, soap operas and other baloney and HEY PRESTO.........you get some knowledge.

Erica

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2007, 10:33:43 PM »

Thankyou, Ze'ev

I also have a 10th grade education. But a man who can read is a man who can educate himself. The trick is simple:

Once you eliminate all the liberal,PC BS you have a clear mind. Fill it with information instead of football, gossip, soap operas and other baloney and HEY PRESTO.........you get some knowledge.
#1, Answer my question please... #2. You made a list of ways 'shvartzas' are making life difficult (or something to that affect) and one of the things you listed was (edited to insert the correct quote) "Why can't I get into a good university? schvartzas!"... but YOU, newman, have a 10th grade education. I don't know what the criteria in Austrailia's high schools are but here in America, you need a high school diploma or GED equivelent in order to get into college. You dropped out. How exactly were you expecting to get into college?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 10:37:55 PM by Erica »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2007, 10:38:59 PM »
I think newman was saying that it only takes a 10th grade education in order to see things in the correct way.  I don't think he was necessarily saying that HE had a 10th grade education.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Erica

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2007, 10:41:21 PM »
I think newman was saying that it only takes a 10th grade education in order to see things in the correct way.  I don't think he was necessarily saying that HE had a 10th grade education.
I'm willing to bend a little because his response is so vague... he probably did graduate from high school... however, you must admit if I'd posted, " I have a 6th grade education..." most of you would say, 'Figures...after all you're a shvartza.'

newman

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2007, 10:42:53 PM »

No, I actually do have a 10th grade education.

The other post Erica is referring to was written by an american in general terms and was not about ME getting into a college. That part went over her head (as do a lot of things).

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2007, 10:43:06 PM »
I'm willing to bend a little because his response is so vague... he probably did graduate from high school... however, you must admit if I'd posted, " I have a 6th grade education..." most of you would say, 'Figures...after all you're a shvartza.'

Yeah, but at least that would be a somewhat informed guess.  Let's face it, blacks have disproportionately high high school drop out rates.  That's just a fact. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2007, 10:44:07 PM »

The other post Erica is referring to was written by an american in general terms and was not about ME getting into a college. That part went over her head (as do a lot of things).

Oh, woah, tell us the story behind that, if you would be so kind?  Namely, how does such a brilliant person only have a 10th grade education.  Was it because you realized it was all bogus and you didn't need it?  I know there is a similar phenomenon among many intelligent people who don't feel that they should just "go along" with the system.

Erica

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2007, 10:45:45 PM »

Newman, you didn't specify that you were speaking of someone in America, did you? It went over my head because you were vague. If you want to post someone else's words, make sure you add "anonomyous" or by 'the author'.

Erica

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2007, 10:47:24 PM »

Yeah, but at least that would be a somewhat informed guess.  Let's face it, blacks have disproportionately high high school drop out rates.  That's just a fact. 
Its not informed if someone implies that a black hasn't graduated just because they are black. I graduated high school 15 years ago.

newman

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2007, 10:47:53 PM »

Newman, you didn't specify that you were speaking of someone in America, did you? It went over my head because you were vague. If you want to post someone else's words, make sure you add "anonomyous" or by 'the author'.

it has "by anonomous" at the bottom.

Erica

« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2007, 10:49:39 PM »

it has "by anonomous" at the bottom.
Re-read and edit, newman... anonomyous isn't there at all....

newman

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2007, 10:51:45 PM »

Oh, woah, tell us the story behind that, if you would be so kind?  Namely, how does such a brilliant person only have a 10th grade education.  Was it because you realized it was all bogus and you didn't need it?  I know there is a similar phenomenon among many intelligent people who don't feel that they should just "go along" with the system.

It wasn't a drop-out thing. In Australia, at the end of year 10 you sit for exams and are awarded a School Certificate a.ka. Intermediate Cert'.

If you continue through to the end of year 12 you get a Higher School Cert'.

I had to leave school and home at 16 because my home life was intollerable. I've made out OK.

Erica

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2007, 10:54:59 PM »

It wasn't a drop-out thing. In Australia, at the end of year 10 you sit for exams and are awarded a School Certificate a.ka. Intermediate Cert'.

If you continue through to the end of year 12 you get a Higher School Cert'.

I had to leave school and home at 16 because my home life was intollerable. I've made out OK.
So you got the American equivelent of a GED certificate. So why couldn't you get into a University again?

newman

« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2007, 10:55:48 PM »
Its not informed if someone implies that a black hasn't graduated just because they are black. I graduated high school 15 years ago.

This is typical Erica.

You quote a statistic or observation about blacks as a whole and she responds with..."But I don't" or "But I didn't"....it's annoying but get used to it as we can't seem to explain the concept of collective versus individual.