Author Topic: I can tell that the forum is already starting to die down because newman is gone  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
I just thought I would point that out.  There is going to be some consequence of newman's leaving.  Let's face it, he livened up and got people interested in discussions here.  Just thought I should make that clear.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
True!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Oh yes, that is something that will take the board some months to recover.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I just thought I would point that out.  There is going to be some consequence of newman's leaving.  Let's face it, he livened up and got people interested in discussions here.  Just thought I should make that clear.

He livened things up by [censored] people off and engaging in an obsessive-compuslive rants any time we'd react. He livened things up by making our blood pressures spike through the roof.

It was a gigantic bombshell when Allen-T left and the forum still survived and continued just fine. Newman leaving would barely make a whimper.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
I disagree I thought Newman was a great poster and truly one of the Chasidei HaOlam
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Maybe newman pissed some people off I don't think that the overwhelming majority of people here had their "blood pressure spike through the roof" as a result.  I saw the little skirmish you guys got into the other day, you're one of the few people that's happened to.  Many more people than not enjoy the company of newman and love newman.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I agree with Kahaneloyalist.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Maybe newman pissed some people off I don't think that the overwhelming majority of people here had their "blood pressure spike through the roof" as a result.  I saw the little skirmish you guys got into the other day, you're one of the few people that's happened to.  Many more people than not enjoy the company of newman and love newman.

I was being more facetious about the blood pressure statement. For the most part, he's fun, amusing, and entertaining. But unfortunately, he was also quite tactless and inconsiderate at times. That in itself is a separate issue from viewpoints.

Ze'ev, you and Newman seem to have very similar viewpoints. The difference is is that you are a lot more eloquent, respectful, and becoming in how you express yourself.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 05:35:16 PM by Daniel »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
He definitely helps to keep the forum active...no-one could dispute that part.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
The forum is flying now.  Activity seems to be very strong today.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
The forum is flying now.  Activity seems to be very strong today.

Exactly my point.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
A few people need to jumpstart posts so that other respond to it.  If one of them stops posting, all the potential responses from other people will also not be posted.

newman

Everything's different in cyber-space.

I'm usually an 'ill wind' that blows in.  8)