Author Topic: How to handle teachers that can't teach  (Read 2383 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
How to handle teachers that can't teach
« on: September 06, 2007, 06:00:43 PM »
Children in South Africa have found a way to fix teachers that don't teach them. As we all know it is the teachers that are the reasons that Latrine and Jamal can't read, write or do any type of math. Well these children in South Africa, that wonderland created by nelson and winnie, where's stumpy, have found a way to get rid of teachers who don't make the 'grade'.

Two South African women have been burned to death after a group of students accused them of bewitching their high school with evil spirits.

Msaba Zungu and Thabitha Thusi, both 60, were seized from their homes near Manguzi in KwaZulu-Natal province.

Students and adults dragged them to a sports field where they were doused with petrol and set alight on Sunday.

Manhlenga High School pupils accused the women of being witches after they began to suffer strange crying fits.

Investigators said Ms Zungu died at the scene and Ms Thusi succumbed to her burns injuries on Monday.

Police captain Jabulani Mdletshe told the BBC News website: “On 17 August, the students at the mixed high school began to cry randomly and they did not know why.

“The students held a couple of meetings and allegedly decided the problem was these two women were witches who had cast a bad muthi (spell) on the school.

“At 8pm on Sunday, some students and community members allegedly took the women from their homes to a football field and set them on fire.”

No arrests have been made but police are following a positive line of inquiry, said Capt Mdletshe.

I am sure that the Capt. will call on a witchdoctor to aid him in his scientific inverstigation to find out what is really goin' down.

newman

Re: How to handle teachers that can't teach
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 07:49:25 PM »
Yet another example of the "great black culture" that built the pyramids and invented all our modern technology.

Offline Ashkenazi

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 11:59:35 AM »
 :laugh:
We must ensure that the State of Israel has a definite Jewish majority, or otherwise the notion of a Jewish state will become void.

Ehud Olmert

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »
I am sure that the Capt. will call on a witchdoctor to aid him in his scientific inverstigation to find out what is really goin' down.

Kaffirs are not really human, the are part ape part humanoid, they have a mentality of stone age rabble.....monkeys have more common sense than kaffirs. To enable the kaffir to become acceptable to 21st century standards, they will need at least two to three thousand years to make that entrance. I have witnessed these savages on many occasion commit their vile filthy inhuman kangaroo justice on their fellow savages, dancing around and in complete euphoria and Ecstasy at the pain and suffering of their fellow apes.

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 06:11:32 PM »

Kaffirs are not really human, the are part ape part humanoid, they have a mentality of stone age rabble.....monkeys have more common sense than kaffirs. To enable the kaffir to become acceptable to 21st century standards, they will need at least two to three thousand years to make that entrance. I have witnessed these savages on many occasion commit their vile filthy inhuman kangaroo justice on their fellow savages, dancing around and in complete euphoria and Ecstasy at the pain and suffering of their fellow apes.

They're worse than arabs for cruelty. Do you think they're some sort of hybrid species? The full-blood kaffirs don't look 100% human to me.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 08:47:25 AM »
They're worse than arabs for cruelty. Do you think they're some sort of hybrid species? The full-blood kaffirs don't look 100% human to me.[/quote]

The African kaffir certainly does not look like normal human beings, their heads resemble those of certain apes, their brain cavities are smaller than white people and their flattened broad noses with large inlets are to cool them down in the African heat. Just as animals need plenty of fresh air to cool their body temperature, so do kaffirs. What Is puzzling is that coiled stuff they call hair? Apes and all hairy animals have straight hair, but not the kaffir or boesman. A kaffir can eat an old rotting cooked leg of beef that has been retrieved from a garbage bin after a few days and digest it easily......you try that and you will probably die of food poisoning, but not the kaffir or a dog. They are neither human physically or mentally......they are barbarian savages who have been suspended in a time warp for eons.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 08:55:47 AM »
I read thay there was something simmian about their eyes too.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 10:06:26 AM »

To look into the eyes of a kaffir is to look into the eyes of oblivion. There is no feeling, there is no empathy, there is no nothing, only a dead blank black stare, probably trying to fathom out where "it" is! Very few of them have white to their eyes, look closely at a kaffir, into the eyes and see for yourself.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 11:29:15 AM »

To look into the eyes of a kaffir is to look into the eyes of oblivion. There is no feeling, there is no empathy, there is no nothing, only a dead blank black stare, probably trying to fathom out where "it" is! Very few of them have white to their eyes, look closely at a kaffir, into the eyes and see for yourself.

Are they like blacks outside of the african continent?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 03:24:26 AM »

Are they like blacks outside of the african continent?

The blacks of the south Pacific are like rocket scientists compared to africans.