Author Topic: Acheiving Political Power  (Read 2076 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Acheiving Political Power
« on: September 06, 2007, 11:45:43 PM »
These are some tips I was thinking about on how to actually achieve political power.  They are my own, but I would like others to comment and add tips.  The game will have to be played intelligently by Kahanists in America and Israel.

Achieving Political Power

1.  Try to find out people's agenda, and market your agenda as necessary to achieve their agenda.  For instance, many people believe in the "war on terror."  Suggest that to win that, the border must be secured to prevent terrorist entry, and Israel must be secured as a base against Islam.  That would attempt to converge their interests with your interests.

2.  Come off as if you care about the state of every human being.  Many people are emotional voters, who want a politician who connects with them.  Sometimes people make the mistake of strutting ideological purity, when the truth is that certain people aren't sophisticated enough to care, and simply want someone they feel they can trust.

3.  Choose your words wisely, and state your message in a way which will be clear enough that those who agree with it will embrace it, without producing anger in those who disagree with it.

4:  Go door to door and interact with people, rather than just put out a political platform and say "I agree with this" "I disagree with that."

5:  Respond to low smears by coming off as sophisticated and confident.  Make the people who throw the smears look bad.

6:  Properly market your cause.  Marketing can cause a product to sell or not sell, and it can cause a politician to fail or not fail.

7:  Come off as if you really mean what you say.

8:  Portray yourself as holding the opinion of the majority to those you interact with.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:53:43 PM by EagleEye »

newman

Re: Acheiving Political Power
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 12:00:40 AM »
You've raised good points.

Most ordinary people (not politicians and subversives ) all want the same things, they just differ on the means are best for achieving those things.

Eg:

Both pro-gun and ant-gun people want safety in their homes and communities. The anti-gunners stupidly believe they can achieve this with gun bans. The pro-gunners know that bans don't work on criminals so they choose to own defensive weapons.

Both the conservative and the social democrat want prosperity for as many as possible. The social democrat thinks this can be acieved by large governments drafting laws and taxing everyone else. The conservative knows better and advocates deregulation and self interest as the best means of achieving prosperity.

I think that the trick is to show the vast majority that you indeed want the same things they do and then prove by logic and reason that the means that you advocate will work best.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 01:54:22 AM by newman »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: Acheiving Political Power/it's not as simple as all that...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 01:48:07 AM »
ee... in response to your little pictorial query at the bottom of your posts... in so many essential ways the question is already long-past moot... the u.s. is the un and the un is the u.s. it was created by america and resides in america and was one of the two or three reasons america plotted ww2 to bring the un into existence and to secretly below the radar push and manuever the geo-political world outlook to achieve and finally realize the long-sought after goal of the worldwide slime... that goal being a one world government and a new world order with them as the supreme commanders and the sole masters and the rest of us... the "unwashed masses" of the world relegated and cast into eternal servitude... their drive and agenda all started and was conceived by nimrod and steered early on almost to finality by mitzrayim (ancient egypt) until the exodus foiled their plans for the time being back then... but it never ceased to be the slime's chief desire and pet project and right down thru the ages this same gameplan came down to us in this generation and soon under king gog it will reach human perfection where only Hashem can take them down as the naviim all predict... thank G-d for this fact and the absolute immutable truth of torah and tenach or all would be so utterly lost right now for all of us worldwide... they are on the verge and very precipise of total, invincible, despotic and tyrannical rule... only Hashem can save us now... nik. out...    
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 01:54:14 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 08:15:36 AM »
If you read the various points that you've stated, maybe it will help you realize why Duncan Hunter is such a great candidate for president in the US. 

He is probably one of the best (if not the best) candidates that the US has had for president in more than a CENTURY. 

To any conservative who thinks that Ronald Reagan is some kind of icon of conservatism (which is overstated), Hunter is better than Reagan was. 

I've heard that there are people who disagree with Hunter on issues, actually have respect for him as a politician. 

In Israel, too many people think they have to vote for a candidate who already has a  lot of name recogniton--like Netanyahu or Ehud Barak.  Maybe if a candidate like Hunter were to finally get elected in the US, then those in Israel might wake up and understand that they don't have to vote for the person who already has the most name recogniton but instead vote for the one who is the best candidate. 

Candidates who don't have much name recognition eventually gain it after winning primaries. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 08:16:53 AM »
I'm not sure which section, but this thread should be sticked at the top of a section so that the points in this thread won't need to be re-iterated all the time and could instead be referenced to this thread.

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Acheiving Political Power/it's not as simple as all that...
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »
ee... in response to your little pictorial query at the bottom of your posts... in so many essential ways the question is already long-past moot... the u.s. is the un and the un is the u.s. it was created by america and resides in america and was one of the two or three reasons america plotted ww2 to bring the un into existence and to secretly below the radar push and manuever the geo-political world outlook to achieve and finally realize the long-sought after goal of the worldwide slime... that goal being a one world government and a new world order with them as the supreme commanders and the sole masters and the rest of us... the "unwashed masses" of the world relegated and cast into eternal servitude... their drive and agenda all started and was conceived by nimrod and steered early on almost to finality by mitzrayim (ancient egypt) until the exodus foiled their plans for the time being back then... but it never ceased to be the slime's chief desire and pet project and right down thru the ages this same gameplan came down to us in this generation and soon under king gog it will reach human perfection where only Hashem can take them down as the naviim all predict... thank G-d for this fact and the absolute immutable truth of torah and tenach or all would be so utterly lost right now for all of us worldwide... they are on the verge and very precipise of total, invincible, despotic and tyrannical rule... only Hashem can save us now... nik. out...   

I'm a little confused.  How did the exodus foil their plans?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 01:29:02 PM »
Another important thing about achieving goals politically is that to really be effective, you have to be more concerned with getting the job done, than getting credit for it.  Sometimes you have to play a supportive role, behind the scenes, the role of a foot soldier, and you get no credit, but if you believe in the cause, you do it anyways.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 01:52:18 PM »
this is what it is all about... we need to gain political power to topple the rule of the memshelet zadon over our land... (see new topic for continuation of this idea)... nik.out...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 03:33:42 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 03:21:38 PM »
I saw Ann Coulter speak last night, and she endorsed Duncan Hunter, but said because of the current Campaign system, whereby candidates must spend years raising tiny amounts of money Hunter would be unable to raise enough money to win.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 03:21:43 AM »
I saw Ann Coulter speak last night, and she endorsed Duncan Hunter, but said because of the current Campaign system, whereby candidates must spend years raising tiny amounts of money Hunter would be unable to raise enough money to win.

It's awful that states keep moving up primaries, which will result in the candidates for the general election being decided at least nine months before the election.  This is ridiculous.  Candidates for the general election shouldn't need to be determined no more than a few weeks before political party conventions. 

Iowa and the others should be moving their caucuses back, rather than other states moving their primaries foward. 

With the ridiculous election cycle, there isn't much time for someone like Hunter, who is gaining support and who doesn't take campaign money from special-interest groups of the "establishment",  to raise money.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 03:43:03 AM »
Raise money and spend it wisely.  That is another "tip."