Author Topic: U.S citizens selling their daughters  (Read 4151 times)

Erica

Re: U.S citizens selling their daughters
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2007, 04:08:09 PM »
That is flaming rediculous.
I was going to say pretty much the same thing ftf... but something like this >>>WHAT THE F????!!! And people here talk about ME! These 'parents' are whoreing their children out and don't see a potential pedophile problem there at all?

The only problem here is that people think it's real.
In this day and age, where Mormon men are marrying children just as young against their will , I don't doubt that this site is real.

You're talking about a few thousand Mormon men out of millions of them.  That is not a typical practice for Mormons and the fundamentalists don't call themselves Mormons.  Also in those extremist fringe groups, the girls are so brainwashed that they actually want to marry the men because they think it will get them into the "celestial kingdom" 
A few thousand is too much. Its no better than terrorists (Al Quieda) (sp?) saying that if they kill Americans they'll go to heaven and there will be 11 virgins waiting for them. I'm more worried about brain-washed people who think they were born to do stupid [censored]... I mean, even Charles Manson's girls thought he was God. lol

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2007, 04:08:26 PM »
I just purchased a young lass she's on her way :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Erica

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2007, 05:46:32 PM »
Some of those prices are pretty steep.  I might have to get a 15-year fixed.  Hopefully she will appreciate in value so that when I upgrade I can make a profit.
Your posts might just be poking fun at the website but I find it humorless. This is the same thing most of you here hate Mohammed for. He married a 6 year old and such. While I find it deplorable, and most likely would have been one of those Muslim women who'd get shot, or hanged and dismembered for speaking against it in those times, the attitudes  you're taking are also deplorable.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2007, 05:55:47 PM »
Some of those prices are pretty steep.  I might have to get a 15-year fixed.  Hopefully she will appreciate in value so that when I upgrade I can make a profit.

He's obviously making fun of the concept of the "woman as chattel" that exists in the Muslim world and other places.  I thought it was hilarious.

Erica, what do you mean, in those times  People all over the world especially in the Muslim world arrange marriages and have dowries that the father of the bride gets upon completing the transaction of his daughter.  That website is still how many Muslims arrange the marriages of their daughters, they bargain the price like they were haggling about a used car.  If the women TODAY spoke out against that system they would get shot or stoned to death.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 06:00:06 PM »

There might be a bargain basement with bulk buys of schvartzas & third worlders. :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 06:49:40 PM »

There might be a bargain basement with bulk buys of schvartzas & third worlders. :)
Beyonce? :o :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Erica

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 06:57:34 PM »

Beyonce? :o :o :o
What about Beyonce?