Author Topic: U.S citizens selling their daughters  (Read 4152 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
U.S citizens selling their daughters
« on: September 07, 2007, 12:02:30 PM »
 :o ::) :-\                http://www.marryourdaughter.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: U.S citizens selling their daughters
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 12:15:47 PM »
I was laughing so hard when I saw that site.  It must be some joke site. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 12:24:27 PM »
In much of the Far East & Middle East, even today, marriages are arranged by the parents.

However, this is the first time I've ever seen the prospect of an arranged marriage, in which the groom, as opposed to the prospective bride, must have the large dowry!

Everywhere else in the world, it is the parents who must offer to the groom & his family, financial and other assets which they have set aside for each daughter, to increase the likelihood of their "marriageability".

I know little about ancient Israel's marriage arrangements, but I suspect that these parents have the concept of how it was done in the Bible days "backwards"!

Just wondering...how much do you have to pay the parents on that website to take their daughter back and keep her?   :laugh:

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 12:27:51 PM »
The site is clearly a joke by the way.  Anyways, in Orthodox Judaism the parents still play a large role in finding a mate for their children (I went out with girls my parents find for me) and some of the Chassidim still arrange marriages.  Nothing wrong with that.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:11:22 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 12:29:51 PM »
It's not a joke it's serious :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 01:01:56 PM »
It's true, this site isn't a joke..

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 01:02:33 PM »
Aren't the girls a little young?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 01:05:12 PM »
That is flaming rediculous.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 01:07:47 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 01:07:46 PM »
I think with parents permission the kid can be 13 :o
That's crazy!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 01:08:25 PM »
I think with parents permission the kid can be 13 :o
That's crazy!
Yes if you look above this post i added faq

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 02:06:27 PM »
Thanks Mord - I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it in print.  What is wrong with people?  I'm not against arranged marriages between adults - to each his own.  
It just seems wrong to me to see these young girls being offered for 'sale'!
What is going on in our country?
I'm shocked!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:32:33 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 02:21:33 PM »
Thank Mord - I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it in print.  What is wrong with people?  I'm not against arranged marriages between adults - to each his own.  
I'm shocked!
It really is becoming insane, i think i should report that site to FBI and make sure it's legal

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 02:33:07 PM »
Thank Mord - I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it in print.  What is wrong with people?  I'm not against arranged marriages between adults - to each his own.  
I'm shocked!
It really is becoming insane, i think i should report that site to FBI and make sure it's legal
Maybe - I can see why people thought it was a joke.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 02:46:04 PM »
Huh ?  :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ???

That's creepy ...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 03:05:13 PM »
This has got to be a joke, and marrigable age is set by the states and differs depending on the state
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 03:06:49 PM »
It's serious purchase someone :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 03:17:29 PM »
Hey, for our lonely Jewish members, there is one Jewish girl available on through the site on page 4 ;D
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 03:25:43 PM »
Maybe i'll buy her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 03:30:53 PM »
There is NO WAY THAT THIS IS REAL.  The people who made it just wanted to trick everyone so they tried to make it look legit.  There's really no way to tell if it's legit, you can't try buying one of these girls.  The "proposal" form looks really fake and there's no way to find out if it's faked because your proposal will just be denied if you send them one.  If someone has the time, try it out.  Send them the best proposal ever and you'll see that they will reject it. 

Also look at the strange terms and conditions of the proposal.  It tells you NOT to include your name, NOT to specify contact info.   No photo, no exact age.  I mean that is so ridiculous, how are they going to make a decision without even seeing a picture, knowing who the person is or how much money he has or even his full name.  I mean the guy could be a convicted child rapist and they wouldn't be able to find that out. 

The site just probably wanted to maintain its legality, and forcing people through fraudulent means to hand over their personal information is probably illegal which is why the form doesn't ask for it.  Why doesn't it ask for it?  Because it's fake!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 03:33:29 PM »
Also read the testimonials, no one would ever say anything like this.  It's so obvious and ridiculous.

“I was SO scared getting married so young, but my husband is an okay guy and I am SO proud that because of me my parents were able to get their first brand-new car and take the trip they always wanted to.  I couldn’t have done it without your site!"

—Katrina K., married at 14

“Our 15 year old daughter Mary wasn’t very popular and did nothing but mope around the house bringing everybody down, so we decided to marry her off through your site. Now our house is a lot cheerier and we love our new swimming pool and Jaccuzi!  We’ve told our youngest that when she turns 15 we’re going to marry her off too!"

—Mrs. James P.

They all seem like they were written by the same person too. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Erica

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 03:40:44 PM »
I was going to say pretty much the same thing ftf... but something like this >>>WHAT THE F????!!! And people here talk about ME! These 'parents' are whoreing their children out and don't see a potential pedophile problem there at all?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 03:41:31 PM »
I was going to say pretty much the same thing ftf... but something like this >>>WHAT THE F????!!! And people here talk about ME! These 'parents' are whoreing their children out and don't see a potential pedophile problem there at all?

The only problem here is that people think it's real.

Erica

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 03:44:17 PM »

In this day and age, where Mormon men are marrying children just as young against their will , I don't doubt that this site is real.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 03:51:42 PM »

In this day and age, where Mormon men are marrying children just as young against their will , I don't doubt that this site is real.

You're talking about a few thousand Mormon men out of millions of them.  That is not a typical practice for Mormons and the fundamentalists don't call themselves Mormons.  Also in those extremist fringe groups, the girls are so brainwashed that they actually want to marry the men because they think it will get them into the "celestial kingdom"