Author Topic: Bin Laden urges Americans to convert !!!!  (Read 5292 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Bin Laden urges Americans to convert !!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2007, 10:34:45 PM »
In the newest video he looks like himself but much more evil and contorted.  His face is deformed and it looks like he's gone through some serious physical ailments.  Much like Senator Palpatine in star wars, the evil overtook him and contributed to his ugliness.  Richard Lewis also needed a kidney and his face became somewhat contorted and bloated, so maybe there's some truth to the rumors that Osama has kidney problems. 
He's no different than Hitler. Waging war against people because he wants a master religion/ cult/race. I really wish our forces would find him... and when they do, I'll cheer when he's FINALLY dead.

Honestly, it doesn't really matter if we take out Osama Bin Laden or not.  Sure it would be somewhat of a blow to the Muslims, but it would make such a small impact that the effort required wouldn't even be worth it.  He's pretty much a non-issue at this point.  The problem is Islam and the problem is the millions of individuals who believe what Osama Bin Laden believes and find the justifications for their actions from Allah.  It sure would be nice though if he was captured and we got the chance to witness his execution.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 06:52:16 AM »
Seth Jones, a terrorism expert at the RAND think tank, said that while the anniversary gives the pretext for the tape, it also comes at a time when the main al-Qaida leadership has managed to regroup.

"There clearly has been a resurgence of core al-Qaida in the tribal areas of Pakistan" along the frontier with Afghanistan since 2005, Jones said.

So a nuke turning the "tribal area of Pakistan" into a parking lot will solve the problem.

Oh no, we couldn't do that.  What would the world think?  It's much better to wage a protracted war making sure we protect "innocent" Muslims while our soldiers are slowly picked off and while al Qaida prepares for more "imminent" terrorist attacks on western targets.  Sure, thousands of our people may die, but at least the Muslims won't hate us for waging war against Islam. ::)

These animals think that if they can wreck our economy we'll all drop our bundle and embrace the 'vastly superior' religion of islam!! LOL

If they wreck our economy they will take us down to their level.  Don't you know how economically powerful Islam is for the countries of the world?  Isn't their motto, "a 5x5 square foot area of a cave with a dirt floor and bedpan for all"?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 07:05:06 AM »
Yes.

Our 'decadent, inferior' religion and culture has provided us with a lifestyle and longevity undreamed off in the history of man.

Their 'vastly superior' islam was introduced in the 7th century CE and it has provided them with a quallity of life not seen since.....um...... the 7th century CE!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2007, 07:21:49 AM »
I preferred the 'old' look where he looked like a 4th member of ZZ Top!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2007, 09:48:22 AM »
To Usamah Ibn Ladin et consortres request of surrender to moon god worship...
NUTS!
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2007, 12:10:59 PM »
Every breath that Osama Forgotten takes is the greatest insult to all of us. At least he's been reduced to nothing more than a video blogger.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2007, 12:29:26 PM »
Every breath that Osama Forgotten takes is the greatest insult to all of us. At least he's been reduced to nothing more than a video blogger.

Not that video bloggers are bad... *cough* Chaim *cough*

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2007, 12:33:08 PM »

Yeah, I can just see Chaim and Bin Laden exchanging response videos back and forth with each other.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 02:29:39 PM by Daniel »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2007, 01:36:40 PM »

Yeah, I can just see Chaim and Bin Laden exchanges response videos back and forth with each other.

LOL!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2007, 02:27:53 PM »
This nab is such a wanker its unreal..we need to drop bombs and i mean lots of bombs on him his friends well,all muslims.

sozz for the Anglospeak.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 04:08:13 AM »
Will the progressive/liberals just think it is a "right-wing conspiracy"?  This in reference to Hillary putting blame on a false conspiracy, each time she and her husband have been caught having done corrupt things. 

The moveon.org, DailyKOS etc, hate religions so why do they take the side of Osama? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 04:12:04 AM »
I also urge bin laden to stop using his dyalisis machine.

Is that really true? He has kidney failure...
It's funny, out of the 1.5 Billion Muslims out there you'd think someone would be a match and donate him a kidney!

How has he been able to get treatment for it during the past six years?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 04:17:54 AM »

He's no different than Hitler. Waging war against people because he wants a master religion/ cult/race. I really wish our forces would find him... and when they do, I'll cheer when he's FINALLY dead.
[/quote]

What about the CFR elites who were doing business with Bin-Laden's family? 

Do the elites from both political parties truly not want him nailed because they had/have business relations with his family? 

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 04:39:35 AM »
Why don't we go into Pakistan and cut this guys balls off...

newman

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 04:43:38 AM »
Why don't we go into Pakistan and cut this guys balls off...

Because the west no longer has a pair itself.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 04:51:45 AM »
Is there any candidate who has the balls to do this? Would Huckabee do it?