Author Topic: Frankfurt am Main (Germany): A young Muslim attacks a 42 year old Rabbi  (Read 6103 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
The Polices looking for this murdermuslime:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A short summary:

The Rabbi walks down the Eschersheimer Landstreet in Frankfurt am Main, one old centrum of the German jewry. At a crossroad he meets the young muslim. The muslim talks to him something in arabic, what he cant understand. The Rabbi askes the arabic muslim, what he has said. Then the Muslim threats the Rabbi with dead and attackes him with a knife. After the attack the muslim flees. The police advertises a reward of 2000 Euro.

Please excuse my bad English.

I have edited a Site of Crime (Tatort):

The press-report from the police in german:

Polizeipräsidium Frankfurt am Main

POL-F: 070908 - 1061 Westend: Mitglied der Jüdischen Gemeinde durch Messerstich verletzt
08.09.2007 | 12:22 Uhr

Frankfurt (ots) - Ein 42-jähriger Frankfurter, Rabbiner und
Mitglied der hiesigen Jüdischen Gemeinde, wurde am Freitagabend von
einem bislang unbekannten Täter durch einen Messerstich verletzt.
Nach einer inzwischen durchgeführten Operation ist der Zustand des
Opfers stabil. Lebensgefahr bestand und besteht nach Auskunft der
Ärzte nicht.

Gegen 20.30 Uhr war der 42-Jährige mit zwei Bekannten zu Fuß auf
dem Gehweg der Eschersheimer Landstraße in nördliche Richtung
unterwegs, als ihm in Höhe der Einmündung Neuhaußstraße der als
Südländer, möglicherweise Araber, beschriebene Täter entgegenkam. Er
war in Begleitung zweier Frauen.

Nach dem bislang vorliegenden Erkenntnisstand soll der
Geschädigte, der eine jüdische Kopfbedeckung trug, von dem Täter in
arabisch klingenden Worten angesprochen worden sein. Als der
Angesprochene, der diese Worte nicht verstand, sein Gegenüber nach
dessen Anliegen fragte, habe der Täter in Deutsch eine Todesdrohung
ausgesprochen und mit einem Messer einmal auf ihn eingestochen. Durch
den Messerstich erlitt der 42-Jährige eine Verletzung im
Bauchbereich. Der Messerstecher und die beiden ihn begleitenden
Frauen flüchteten nach der Stichabgabe in verschiedene Richtungen.

Der Verletzte begab sich anschließend in eine nahe gelegene
Klinik. Dort wurde er stationär aufgenommen und sofort operiert.
Bislang konnte er zur Sache noch nicht vernommen werden.

Nach der derzeitigen vorläufigen Einschätzung müssen die
Ermittler von einem spontanen, zufälligen Zusammentreffen zwischen
Täter und Opfer ausgehen. Anhaltspunkte, die auf einen gezielten
Anschlag schließen lassen, haben sich durch die bisher geführten
Ermittlungen nicht ergeben. Gleichwohl wird in alle Richtungen
ermittelt.

Sofort eingeleitete umfangreiche Fahndungsmaßnahmen verliefen
bislang ohne Erfolg.

Die Ermittlungen dauern an.

Täterbeschreibung:

Südländisch bzw. arabisch aussehender Mann, etwa 20 bis 30 Jahre
alt, zwischen 1,70 und 1,75 m groß, hatte dunkle, kurze Haare,
schlanke Gestalt, trug zur Tatzeit Blue Jeans und eine helle oder
beige Jacke. Der Täter sprach zunächst einige arabisch klingenden
Worte, dann in deutscher Sprache.

Von den Begleiterinnen ist bislang bekannt, dass eine Frau blonde,
lockige und die andere glatte schwarze Haare hatte.

Bei der verwendeten Tatwaffe, die bislang nicht gefunden wurde,
könnte es sich um ein Taschenmesser gehandelt haben.

Für Hinweise, die zur Aufklärung der Tat und zur Täterermittlung
führen, hat die Frankfurter Staatsanwaltschaft heute eine Belohnung
in Höhe von 2000,-Euro ausgesetzt.

Sachdienliche Hinweise bitte an die Kriminalpolizei Frankfurt am
Main, Telefon 069/755-51108 oder 755-54510 (KDD). Hinweise nimmt auch
jede andere Polizeidienststelle entgegen.

(Manfred Feist / 0177-2146141)

ots Originaltext: Polizeipräsidium Frankfurt am Main
Digitale Pressemappe:
http://www.polizeipresse.de/p_story.htx?firmaid=4970

Rückfragen bitte an:

Polizeipräsidium Frankfurt am Main
P r e s s e s t e l l e
Telefon: 069 / 755-82110 (CvD) oder Verfasser (siehe Artikel)
Fax: 069 / 755-82009
E-Mail: [email protected]
Homepage der Hessischen Polizei:
http://www.polizei.hessen.de/

« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 11:36:51 AM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Frankfurt am Main (Germany): A young Muslim attacks a 42 year old Rabbi
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 02:32:56 PM »
Update:
The arab Muslim said: "I kill you!" to the Jew.

Now the Newspaper "Süddeutsche Zeitung" from Munich reports more Details about of the Murder-Muslim. The homicide division of the police of Frankfurt has taken over the case. The Gouvernor of the German State "Hessen" Roland Koch condems the attack of the Jew, wishes him fast convalescence and he hopes that the deliquent will be catched in a short time.

"Ich bringe Dich um"
Messerstecher verletzt Frankfurter Rabbiner
Ein südländisch aussehender Mann hat einen 42 Jahre alten Rabbiner in der Frankfurter Innenstadt niedergestochen. Der Täter und seine zwei Begleiterinnen flohen.

Bei einer Messerattacke ist am Freitagabend ein Frankfurter Rabbiner schwer verletzt worden. Der Angriff habe möglicherweise einen politischen Hintergrund, teilte die Polizei mit. Der 42-Jährige sei am Abend mit zwei Bekannten zu Fuß in der Innenstadt im Ortsteil Westend unterwegs gewesen, als ihm ein von Zeugen als Südländer beschriebener Mann in den Weg trat.

Er habe den mit seiner religiösen Kopfbedeckung bekleideten Rabbiner "in arabisch klingenden Worten" angesprochen. Als dieser ihn nicht verstand, habe der Mann auf Deutsch eine Todesdrohung ausgesprochen und dem Geistlichen mit einem Messer in den Bauch gestochen ...

Here you can read the rest of the story:
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/artikel/238/132000/

When i find articles in English, I will post them promptly.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 02:45:20 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 02:55:30 PM »
Germans and Muslims have historically allied too, like during WWII much of the Muslim would supported the Axis.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 03:59:39 PM »
Yes this is right. The "Greatmufti" of Jerusalem had planned with Hitler, Heydrich and Eichmann the Holocaust. And when Rommel had triumphed in Africa against the British Empire, all Jews in the british province Palestine would killed. He personally asked for the killing of 5000 jewish children, who the dirty Nazis want to exchange against 20000 german war prisoners in 1943.

You can read more about this devil here: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Amin_al-Husseini

Today is a big struggle in Germany between the "Islam is Peace" party, which is allied with the dirty muslims and big parts of the nazi and red rats fractions and the people who confess, that the the civil society with civil right, like in Amerika and Israel, is the only way in a bright future.

The Nazis in Germany have T-Shirts printed with the Musel (german cuss for muslim) Achmadinedschad. They had made a welcome-party for this bastard. Near my hometown in Germany they have a group with a Website. They party their founding of fusion of two Nazi groups. Look on this picture:

They are colloborating with murdermuslims. They say that the complete private economy must sozialized. like the red rats. The left Media in Germany never say that the young man who want to murder the rabbi, is a muslim. They speak only from a young man, who speaks arabic. They are cowards and liars.

I dont want to loose my politically and commercial freedom to these insanes. It is time to fight!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 04:16:51 PM »
Excactly the murdermuslim said: you are a jew. I will kill you now. The rabbi belongs to Chabd Lubawitch. The german medics put the rabbi promptly to the intensive station. He will live. :)

My question: Who is the next?

Here is a picture of the rabbi, who survives the attack of the murder-musel:

The jewish Website hagalil com reports the crime withe a lot of details:

Frankfurt: Messerattacke auf Lubavitcher Rabbiner
Der Lubavitcher Rabbiner in Frankfurt am Main, Rabbiner Zalman Gurevitch, wurde Freitagabend auf dem Nachhauseweg von der Synagoge auf der Eschersheimer Landstraße, Ecke Neuhaußstraße mit arabisch klingenden Worten angesprochen...

Als Rabbiner Gurevitch den südländisch/arabisch/marokkanisch aussehenden Jugendlichen, der in Begleitung von zwei weiteren Jugendlichen war, freundlich ansprach, um zu fragen was er gesagt habe, wurde er unmittelbar beschimpft und bevor er wusste wie ihm geschah, wurde er sehr schnell in den Bauch "geboxt" - wie er zuerst dachte. Sekunden später jedoch musste er realisieren, dass dies mehr als nur ein einfacher Stoß in seinen Bauch war. Der Jugendliche zog das Messer wieder heraus, hob es drohend empor, beschimpfte ihn weiter und sagte sinngemäß: "Dich Juden werde ich jetzt umbringen."

Source: http://www.hagalil.com/01/de/Antisemitismus.php?itemid=1232

Rabbiner Gurevitch schrie sofort laut nach der Polizei und nach Hilfe. Gleiches taten seine zwei noch unter Schock stehenden Begleiter - Besucher von auswärts, die er eigentlich zu sich nach Hause zum Shabbat Mahl eingeladen hatte. Die Jugendlichen flohen, die Polizei leitete eine Fahndung ein.

Rabbiner Gurevitch, mittlerweile stark blutend, wurde im Krankenhaus sofort einer Not-OP unterzogen. Sein Darm wurde nur knapp verfehlt, so dass er von Gottes Fügung spricht, dass er noch lebt.

Derzeit befindet sich Rabbiner Gurevitch noch auf der Intensivstation. Es geht ihm aber den Umständen entsprechend gut. Seine Frau ist bei ihm. Das Krankenhaus wird überflutet von Besuchern, angefangen von einzelnen besorgten Mitgliedern der Jüdischen Gemeinde Frankfurt, die nach und nach von der Schreckenstaten erfahren, bis hin zum Rabbiner der Gemeinde, den "Yeshiva Bruchas", usw.

Rabbiner Gurevitch gab seine ausdrückliche Erlaubnis über dieses Horrorerlebnis zu berichten und auch wenn er, wie wir alle, Gott dankt, dass ihm nichts passiert ist, so sieht er diesen Anschlag als Aufforderung sich noch stärker gegen Antisemitismus einzusetzen. Das letzte was er möchte ist, dass diese Tat von der Polizei oder den Medien verharmlost, oder gar unter den Teppich gekehrt wird.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 05:54:14 PM by Goldfasan »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 06:14:00 PM »
Yes, I will (most likely) post something about the mufti on this forum, one of these days.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 06:31:27 PM »
The Rabbi should be more physicaly fit in order to defend himself
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 06:38:04 PM »
You should make an english section on your site,very good site :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 08:20:30 PM »
I have written a lot of text on the site, but it is not my site. But i am acquainted with the admins. I will suggest them your proposal.

P.S.
In our Forum are people from almost all Europe and a couple of jews from Israel and Europe too. When this different people find together, the situation in Europe must be serious.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 08:10:31 AM »
Update:

The police have catched the murdermuslime and he said, that he hasn't atackked the rabbi, but the rabbi attcked him. He only defend himself with the knife. ??? The office of the destrict attorny accused him for the trial of homicide. A judge will today decide, if the murdermuslime stays in prison.

The murdermuslime come frome Afghanistan, but has a German passport.  >:(

Here you can read the whole story and one audiofile and two videos with the statement of Salomon Korn (A member of the council of Jews in Germany)
http://www.hr-online.de/website/rubriken/nachrichten/index.jsp?rubrik=15662&key=standard_document_33090002
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 08:13:43 AM by Goldfasan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 09:01:17 AM »
Who is Dirk Metz my grandmothers name was Metz :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 09:08:47 AM »
Dirk Metz is secretary of state and speaker of the Gouvernment of the state of Hesse.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 09:11:19 AM »
Dirk Metz is secretary of state and speaker of the Gouvernment of the state of Hesse.
Maybe it's a long lost releative ,i'm just joking my Grandmother came from Austria not Germany :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 10:39:38 AM »
You should make an english section on your site,very good site :laugh: :laugh:

Hello mord! Today our moderators has talked about your proposal to open a small English section at our site. It will be not very big, but they want to open it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 10:52:33 AM »
Sounds good even a tiny section :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 04:37:48 AM »
You are really a fantastic new member of the forum Goldfasan.  Thank you for urgently bringing these events in Germany to the attention of JTF members, you are truly an asset to have here.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 04:47:13 AM »
You are really a fantastic new member of the forum Goldfasan.  Thank you for urgently bringing these events in Germany to the attention of JTF members, you are truly an asset to have here.

He's a great reason NOT to have a blanket ban on ALL Germans. A great poster who really does his homework.

Frodo

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 09:34:48 PM »
I have written a lot of text on the site, but it is not my site. But i am acquainted with the admins. I will suggest them your proposal.

P.S.
In our Forum are people from almost all Europe and a couple of jews from Israel and Europe too. When this different people find together, the situation in Europe must be serious.

It is and it will get more worse, your forum has to do a lot the next couple of years, use it well !!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 05:38:49 AM »
A "young man" attacking a Rabbi in germany........

8)

germans felt the clockwork came back in "happier" times for them (germans)......

8)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Frodo

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 06:05:19 PM »

8)

germans felt the clockwork came back in "happier" times for them (germans)......

8)

What on Earth are you talking about.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 06:25:35 PM »

8)

8)

I think I know, what Husar wants to say. There is a not small group of people in Germany, which admire this murders. The reasons of them are clear: They are antisemites and betrayers of the western world. A small group of them called themselves national socialists, but the bigger group of them calles themselves antizionists and antiimperialists, because they think they have to choose a new logo for their insane hate. But when you see the history of the Jews through the times, everybody has to agree in empiric reason, that the Jews need a secure homeland, where they can live freely and where is no need for them to hide their own (great) culture. Antizionism is Antisemitism with a new name. :(

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 11:27:24 AM »
I must ridicule the idea that ''Rabbi attacked young Muslim man who defended himself with a knife''.

Because there are incidents of Ribbi all over world randomly attacking poor Muslims. Every time you turn on your TV theres yet another incident of Rabbi attacking a Muslim. And while this is all happening, Muslims have not attacked anyone at any point, let alone a Rabbi. There is not a single incidents of such nature. Ever. Muslims are victims. Again.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 11:29:16 AM by Electra »
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 11:42:20 AM »
The Rabbi should be more physicaly fit in order to defend himself

lol  :::D

Hang the Muslim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 04:41:20 PM »

8)

8)

So hard to understand ?

REMEMBER WWII ?

Serbs and Jews remember very well.
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 05:41:46 PM »
Muslims have not attacked anyone at any pointi. There is not a single incident of such nature. Ever. Muslims are victims. Again.

The Muslims are embarrassed by such remarks, Electra. Shame on you!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.