Author Topic: Parenting, african style  (Read 11463 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Parenting, african style
« on: September 08, 2007, 03:18:52 PM »
What do you do when the white man oppresses you so much you can't buy a crib for your child. You improvise african style. Yes those founders of civilization who brougth to us cave dwellers science, art, and all the rest have done it again. Read this and be glad she doesn't live near you.

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Saturday, September 8th 2007, 4:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Print
Email
Suggest a Story
A baby jammed in a shoebox amid a swarm of cockroaches, a pile of drugs and a loaded handgun was well cared for and loved, her teenage mother insisted as she was released from jail yesterday.

"I don't have a lot, but I take care of my baby," Genilla Vaughn, 19, said after a judge released her without bail and warned her to stay away from 4-day-old Jiselle, now in the custody of the Administration for Children's Services.

"I love my baby, I love her, and I'm going to fight for her," Vaughn said.

But cops searching for guns at the Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment said they saw more neglect than love.

"There was no formula and diapers," said a criminal complaint charging Vaughn with endangering the welfare of a child. "The living conditions ... were unsuitable for a child [with] piles of garbage and plastic bags cluttered all over the floors."

"The baby was in a shoebox on the floor, naked, with roaches crawling on it," Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Nicole Chavis told a judge.

"Lies, that's all lies," said Vaughn, who said she was visiting her brother Tarik Vaughn's apartment and that the girl was in a shoebox because she was awaiting delivery of a bassinet. "She was wearing clothes, she had a diaper and socks and a blanket."

Vaughn's brother, charged with possessing an unlicensed firearm and drugs and endangering the welfare of a child, was ordered held on $20,000 bail.

[email protected]
If any of you liberals out there want to pay Tarik's bail he will be more than happy to take of his sister and her baby, on second thought  I think it would be super super liberal if you, Mr and Mrs liberal will take them into your home. What, no takers.

Erica

Re: Parenting, african style
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 12:43:05 AM »
What do you do when the white man oppresses you so much you can't buy a crib for your child. You improvise african style. Yes those founders of civilization who brougth to us cave dwellers science, art, and all the rest have done it again. Read this and be glad she doesn't live near you.

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Saturday, September 8th 2007, 4:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Print
Email
Suggest a Story
A baby jammed in a shoebox amid a swarm of cockroaches, a pile of drugs and a loaded handgun was well cared for and loved, her teenage mother insisted as she was released from jail yesterday.

"I don't have a lot, but I take care of my baby," Genilla Vaughn, 19, said after a judge released her without bail and warned her to stay away from 4-day-old Jiselle, now in the custody of the Administration for Children's Services.

"I love my baby, I love her, and I'm going to fight for her," Vaughn said.

But cops searching for guns at the Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment said they saw more neglect than love.

"There was no formula and diapers," said a criminal complaint charging Vaughn with endangering the welfare of a child. "The living conditions ... were unsuitable for a child [with] piles of garbage and plastic bags cluttered all over the floors."

"The baby was in a shoebox on the floor, naked, with roaches crawling on it," Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Nicole Chavis told a judge.

"Lies, that's all lies," said Vaughn, who said she was visiting her brother Tarik Vaughn's apartment and that the girl was in a shoebox because she was awaiting delivery of a bassinet. "She was wearing clothes, she had a diaper and socks and a blanket."

Vaughn's brother, charged with possessing an unlicensed firearm and drugs and endangering the welfare of a child, was ordered held on $20,000 bail.

[email protected]
If any of you liberals out there want to pay Tarik's bail he will be more than happy to take of his sister and her baby, on second thought  I think it would be super super liberal if you, Mr and Mrs liberal will take them into your home. What, no takers.
Hey, Fjack. You're wrong about something in your above response... THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THAT PARENT DOESN'T BELONG TO ALL BLACK PEOPLE!!!!... Why do people like you always see a headline about a black person doing wrong and then affix it to the entire community? WHY?

She should have been booked, charged and had her child taken away from her like YESTERDAY because even the poorest GOOD black mother would never subject her child(ren) to that kind of treatment, even if she's a teen mom.

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 12:45:29 AM »
70% of all black babies are born out of wedlock, ie: bastards.

This story is TNB.

Erica

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 12:52:12 AM »

This story is TNB.
And yet this post and all other posts you type are examples of TNB also...only I'm speaking of Typical Newman Behavior.

Its not the babies' fault that the fathers and mothers of these children can't get along. You're calling the children 'bastards' because you hate them too. No matter WHAT the percentage of out of wedlock children are born, you don't have the right to berate the children, nor the right to judge the relationships of people you don't know about.

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 12:54:44 AM »

This story is TNB.
And yet this post and all other posts you type are examples of TNB also...only I'm speaking of Typical Newman Behavior.

Its not the babies' fault that the fathers and mothers of these children can't get along. You're calling the children 'bastards' because you hate them too. No matter WHAT the percentage of out of wedlock children are born, you don't have the right to berate the children, nor the right to judge the relationships of people you don't know about.

bas·tard  (bstrd)
n.
1. A child born out of wedlock.
2. Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
3. Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
adj.
1. Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
2. Not genuine; spurious: a bastard style of architecture.
3. Resembling a known kind or species but not truly such.

Erica

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 12:59:31 AM »

This story is TNB.

bas·tard  (bstrd)
n.
1. A child born out of wedlock.
2. Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
3. Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
adj.
1. Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
2. Not genuine; spurious: a bastard style of architecture.
3. Resembling a known kind or species but not truly such.

I don't care what the meaning of the word 'bastard' is, its meant to be an insult to those whose parents aren't married. To call a child a bastard though, from the discription you gave, is to call them unreal, not valid, and the last adjective sentence... "Resembling a known kind or species but not truly such." Which roughly means "Wow, they look human, but because their mom and dad never married, they're not human."

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 01:03:19 AM »
No....

n 1 and adj 1.

Erica

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 01:10:18 AM »
No....

n 1 and adj 1.

Then I'll go on record to say this...since you got away with name-calling children whose parents aren't married.

You are a bastard; ie, the definition n.3: Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 01:14:48 AM »
No....

n 1 and adj 1.

Then I'll go on record to say this...since you got away with name-calling children whose parents aren't married.

You are a bastard; ie, the definition n.3: Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Erica

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 01:15:33 AM »
No....

n 1 and adj 1.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm glad you found that funny.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 01:20:49 AM »
Well Erica, you've done it - you finally resorted to "You're Mean!".  :laugh:

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Erica

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 01:23:08 AM »
Well Erica, you've done it - you finally resorted to "You're Mean!".  :laugh:
I had something else here before...so I'm editing because I don't want to misunderstand your post. What did you mean? lol

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 01:30:37 AM »
The reason why we look at stories like this and ascribe it to black people in general is because this story is not in isolation, we hear countless stories like this of abuse of children perpetrated by black people.

Of course it's a natural course of events that when a group has so many children out of wedlock, supported by a single mother who has no income from the deadbeat father, and there is so little money for those children, there is going to be lots of child mistreatment going on.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 02:24:36 AM »
The reason why we look at stories like this and ascribe it to black people in general is because this story is not in isolation, we hear countless stories like this of abuse of children perpetrated by black people.

Of course it's a natural course of events that when a group has so many children out of wedlock, supported by a single mother who has no income from the deadbeat father, and there is so little money for those children, there is going to be lots of child mistreatment going on.
But that's not unlike any white family who hasn't gone through the same thing. Bigger in the black community? Hell yes. But damn! Give some of that anger and disgust to the other ethnicities who are going through the same thing.

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 02:28:49 AM »
But that's not unlike any white family who hasn't gone through the same thing. Bigger in the black community? Hell yes. But damn! Give some of that anger and disgust to the other ethnicities who are going through the same thing.

Statistics show that other ethnicities are not going through it in anywhere near the same proportions.

Erica

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 02:30:42 AM »

Statistics show that other ethnicities are not going through it in anywhere near the same proportions.
Stop basing your life around statistics man! Who cares about the damned proportion? Someone is going through something, somewhere, 24/7.

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 02:35:26 AM »

Stop basing your life around statistics man! Who cares about the darned proportion? Someone is going through something, somewhere, 24/7.
But statistically they're going through it in different proportions based on ethnicity, socio-economic status, neighbourhoods etc.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 02:46:33 AM by newman »

Erica

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 02:42:52 AM »

But statistically they're going through it in different proportions based on ethnicity, socio-economic status, neighbourhoods etc.

Stop basing your life around statistics man! Who cares about the darned proportion? Someone is going through something, somewhere, 24/7.
Why did you quote me?

newman

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 02:47:52 AM »

Read again. Edited.

Erica

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 02:52:05 AM »

Read again. Edited.
Don't you see the glass half full in ANY situation? Why must everything involving black people, in your eyes, be so desolate and empty? Why do you ask me to help out the community, then turn around and damn it all to hell?

newman

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 02:55:50 AM »

Read again. Edited.
Don't you see the glass half full in ANY situation? Why must everything involving black people, in your eyes, be so desolate and empty? Why do you ask me to help out the community, then turn around and damn it all to hell?

I've NEVER asked you to help anybody.

I actually pleaded with you to do yourself a favour and stay away from the losers and work in a good area as you and your husband have worked hard to get where you are and deserve to put yourselves first.

Let eveyone wipe their OWN nose and help THEMSELVES.

Erica

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 03:01:05 AM »

Read again. Edited.

I actually pleaded with you to do yourself a favour and stay away from the losers and work in a good area as you and your husband have worked hard to get where you are and deserve to put yourselves first.

I have a really good memory, Newman. You asked me some time ago to help my 'tribe mates' fix up the black community because I was 'the exception'.

Children can't help themselves, newman. If your people were in a bind, and you had no one to turn to for help, would you turn down someone who volunteered to help you?

newman

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 03:04:00 AM »

Read again. Edited.

I have a really good memory, Newman. You asked me some time ago to help my 'tribe mates' fix up the black community because I was 'the exception'.

Children can't help themselves, newman. If your people were in a bind, and you had no one to turn to for help, would you turn down someone who volunteered to help you?

I would expect NOBODY to help me unless I demonstrated some willingness to help myselfe.

Erica

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 03:07:27 AM »

Read again. Edited.

I would expect NOBODY to help me unless I demonstrated some willingness to help myselfe.
I can't hate you for that, newman. I respect anyone who has the gonads to pick themselves up, dust themselves off and do it again. However I also can't hate those who are in dire need of help. And the people who are in dire need of help from ME and OTHER educators are black children who need more encouragement than they need someone spitting in their faces.

newman

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 03:12:28 AM »
I can't hate you for that, newman. I respect anyone who has the gonads to pick themselves up, dust themselves off and do it again. However I also can't hate those who are in dire need of help. And the people who are in dire need of help from ME and OTHER educators are black children who need more encouragement than they need someone spitting in their faces.

That's the resonsibility of their useless, ignorant parents.

People who don't look after their OWN kids should be flogged, whipped and beaten so that they do.

Stop being a crusader for losers and be a crusader for the worthy like the Jews or the working poor.....anybody who deserves help.