Author Topic: Loud inconsiderate apes in movie theaters  (Read 36132 times)

newman

Re: Loud inconsiderate apes in movie theaters
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 12:17:34 AM »
Schools, swimming pools, malls, cinemas...everywhere the shvartza goes becomes unfit for humans.

What scares me, is us Jews are the ones that gave shvartzes civil rights in the first place. They truly are King Midas in reverse anything they touch turns to drek!

Btw when I said "us" I meant those darned liberals, not me. I went to college and graduate school, I'm not that stupid! I am mischuga though! ;)

I heard numerous theories about the Jews' support for blacks.

One of the many theoretical reasons put forward was that out of fear of persecution, the Jews figured that if they could get the other goyim to accept the most backward & primative of all 'people', they'd have to accept Jews, too.

I don't think this was the main reason but it's an interesting idea.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 12:22:23 AM »
This has happened to me a bunch of times.  I once complained to the management and got a refund and a couple of free passes which was nice.  I actually have a friend who complains every time some blacks cause a ruckus, and he gets free passes every time too.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 12:25:03 AM »
The problems with animals like that is: If you remove them, within an hour you'll have the ACLU and the ADL shtupping your business for no reason! These are the same morons that would call these apes "African Americans". Meanwhile ask the typical schvartze about the "country of Africa". I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of them do not correct you about it being a continent!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 12:31:50 AM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 03:03:25 PM »
Whenever I see a movie, it's usually in a mixed crowd with a good number of blacks and I haven't confronted anything like this, and this includes the times that I've gone to the Multiplex theatre in Valley Stream, NY where almost all of the moviegoers are black. The times I confront this is when I go to a movie with my Jewish friends and they can get a little too loud and rowdy to the point that I feel the need to chime in and tell them to hush it :)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »
Someone in the management must not be, and you can always go higher, that company is owned by someone

But you would miss part of the movie looking for someone in the management.

I think the theatres should install some type of Call buttons where you can ring for assistance in cases like this.

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 03:20:23 PM »
Yes, you would miss part of the movie thats true, so you should be compensated by the company. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 04:22:31 PM »
Someone in the management must not be, and you can always go higher, that company is owned by someone

But you would miss part of the movie looking for someone in the management.

I think the theatres should install some type of Call buttons where you can ring for assistance in cases like this.

I don't about you guys, but I could picture it now: In case of fire press this button. In case of loud shvugs press this one! :D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 05:08:46 PM »
I'm told that yelling at the movie is a negro tradition  "Yeah....you whoop his @ss!".........."say 'no', fool!"..........."right on ".......

Does this really happen?

Yes Newman, it's true

Erica

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 05:20:17 PM »
I'm told that yelling at the movie is a negro tradition  "Yeah....you whoop his @ss!".........."say 'no', fool!"..........."right on ".......

Does this really happen?
Only in blacksploitation movies, back in 1976, newman..::)

No one says 'right on' anymore. You're helplessly stuck in the 70's newman. I was in a movie theater once with my husband where we were the only blacks present but some white adults were behind us talking on their phones, and talking amongst themselves. Just as rude as anyone willing to pay 10 bucks to see a movie, only to miss it because of ignorant outbursts.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 07:08:54 PM »

Does this really happen?

No one says 'right on' anymore. You're helplessly stuck in the 70's newman. I was in a movie theater once with my husband where we were the only blacks present but some white adults were behind us talking on their phones, and talking amongst themselves. Just as rude as anyone willing to pay 10 bucks to see a movie, only to miss it because of ignorant outbursts.

Yeah, those damn white boys! ;)

newman

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 07:27:04 PM »

Does this really happen?

Notice I said "tradition"..... ::)

tra·di·tion  (tr-dshn)
n.
1. The passing down of elements of a culture from generation to generation, especially by oral communication.
a. A mode of thought or behavior followed by a people continuously from generation to generation; a custom or usage.

Erica

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 07:27:50 PM »

Does this really happen?

Yeah, those damn white boys! ;)
Actually they were white females. lol But I didn't make a mental note that they were white, I just used them as an example. I remember when I was smaller, my mom and dad took me to the movies to see Saturday Night Fever. During the scene where Tony's friend died after falling off of the Brooklyn Bridge, everyone in the audience...whites, blacks and whoever else was there, screamed in  horror. Rude speaking/ screaming during a movie should be outlawed. lol I really wish someone would take my neighbor (a white man) and shake him for opening up his front room window, blasting the volume on his 65 inch tv and screaming at the football game, while I'm trying to watch "Bob the Builder" with my 3 year old. lol

Erica

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 07:30:10 PM »

Does this really happen?

tra·di·tion  (tr-dshn)
n.
1. The passing down of elements of a culture from generation to generation, especially by oral communication.
a. A mode of thought or behavior followed by a people continuously from generation to generation; a custom or usage.

Its not a tradition, newman. Do you scream at the game (if you are into any)? What you said is saying Rock musicians are so loud because their families are loud.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 10:56:59 PM »

Does this really happen?

tra·di·tion  (tr-dshn)
n.

Its not a tradition, newman. Do you scream at the game (if you are into any)? What you said is saying Rock musicians are so loud because their families are loud.
Erica - Rock musicians are load because their amps are loud.  ::)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Erica

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 11:03:21 PM »

Does this really happen?

tra·di·tion  (tr-dshn)
n.

Oh, so they scream their heads off because their amps are loud. LOL Whatever. If they didn't like the music loud, why do they crank it up? How do you explain Death Metal?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 11:08:17 PM »

Does this really happen?

tra·di·tion  (tr-dshn)
n.

Oh, so they scream their heads off because their amps are loud. LOL Whatever. If they didn't like the music loud, why do they crank it up? How do you explain Death Metal?
My point was that you could be the quietest guy in the world, but if you have a sick mind and an amp that goes to 11, you could be the lead singer in a Death Metal band.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 11:09:09 PM »

Does this really happen?

No one says 'right on' anymore. You're helplessly stuck in the 70's newman. I was in a movie theater once with my husband where we were the only blacks present but some white adults were behind us talking on their phones, and talking amongst themselves. Just as rude as anyone willing to pay 10 bucks to see a movie, only to miss it because of ignorant outbursts.,

tra·di·tion  (tr-dshn)
n.

People like death metal because it's loud and for other reasons as well.  You analogy isn't really correct though.  You could say it's a tradition for blacks to be loud in movie theaters because you can see the older ones being loud, then you can see the younger ones being loud too.  Then you can observe blacks being really loud today and ask your parents how blacks were in the 70s and they'll tell you "yeah they were really loud then too."  The direct comparison of that to death metal musicians is that their parents would have had to have been death metal musicians (or at least really loud musicians) as well.  When we mean loud, we don't mean in a specific context, like when it comes to making music or having sex for instance, we just mean loud generally.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 11:09:42 PM »

Does this really happen?

tra·di·tion  (tr-dshn)
n.

My point was that you could be the quietest guy in the world, but if you have a sick mind and an amp that goes to 11, you could be the lead singer in a Death Metal band.
And yet they still scream their heads off. lol Oh well...

newman

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 11:10:36 PM »

Does this really happen?

tra·di·tion  (tr-dshn)
n.

OY VEY!!!!!

Rock musicians are loud when performing at a concert! NOT when in the audience of a film!!!!!

Are you completely incapable of grasping any logical concept, Erica?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »
See, the difference is that rock musicians are loud, and the people who are listening to them are listening willingly and they WANT them to be loud.  They LIKE it.  When black people are loud in public they are being loud to unwilling people who don't want them to be loud and HATE it.

See the difference?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 11:48:21 PM »
See, the difference is that rock musicians are loud, and the people who are listening to them are listening willingly and they WANT them to be loud.  They LIKE it.  When black people are loud in public they are being loud to unwilling people who don't want them to be loud and HATE it.

See the difference?

This would have been an excellent point and would have been 100% if only you left out the word "black." Aside from that, your point is well taken.

Erica

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 11:49:29 PM »

See the difference?
Yes. Loud white people; good... loud black people; bad menaces to society. Crystal. There's also another difference, Ze'ev. Not all black people LIKE to hear heavy metal, death metal and such. Some just think its too loud. So its not a color thing, its a music preference thing.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 11:51:22 PM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2007, 12:03:27 AM »

See the difference?
Yes. Loud white people; good... loud black people; bad menaces to society. Crystal. There's also another difference, Ze'ev. Not all black people LIKE to hear heavy metal, death metal and such. Some just think its too loud. So its not a color thing, its a music preference thing.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Can't you understand the difference between performers being loud at a concert like they're supposed to be and apes yabbering in the audience of of movie like they're NOT supposed to??

SHEESH!!!!!!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2007, 12:09:00 AM »

See the difference?
Erica - Rock musicians don't just go up to people in the street or sit down in a movie theater and then all of a sudden start playing Rock music in their face.  They just don't do that...

Erica

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 12:13:27 AM »

See the difference?
Erica - Rock musicians don't just go up to people in the street or sit down in a movie theater and then all of a sudden start playing Rock music in their face.  They just don't do that...
I understand that. You don't like loud black people in a theater... I don't like loud white people.period. lol