Author Topic: Loud inconsiderate apes in movie theaters  (Read 36128 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Loud inconsiderate apes in movie theaters
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2007, 12:18:59 AM »
I don't like loud children in movie theaters.  :laugh:
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Erica

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2007, 12:20:37 AM »
I don't like loud children in movie theaters.  :laugh:
I don't like loud black/ white/ people or kids in movie theaters at all.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2007, 12:28:55 AM »
See, the difference is that rock musicians are loud, and the people who are listening to them are listening willingly and they WANT them to be loud.  They LIKE it.  When black people are loud in public they are being loud to unwilling people who don't want them to be loud and HATE it.

See the difference?
Yes. Loud white people; good... loud black people; bad menaces to society. Crystal. There's also another difference, Ze'ev. Not all black people LIKE to hear heavy metal, death metal and such. Some just think its too loud. So its not a color thing, its a music preference thing.

We're not talking about loudness in general, we're talking about loudness in situations where it's socially not acceptable to be loud.   

This conversation has nothing to do with music.  Plus, no one is forcing any black people to listen to heavy metal or death metal, so it's really a non-issue.  If white people were going around with their death metal bands and playing in libraries and movie theaters, you would have a point.  Let's keep the context the same.  The context is social situations where it's usually considered rude and unpleasant for people to be loud.  Situations where if there are people who are being really loud, it is socially accepted to tell them to SHHHHHHHH!!!  Obviously this would not be true at a rock concert.  Examples, theaters, nice restaurants, classrooms, libraries.  Hell, this even includes situations where it's somewhat permissible to be loud, but the blacks take it totally out of control and scream and yell, which even crosses the threshold and becomes impermissible in those situations.

I don't like loud people period, but it just seems to me through personal experience that black people are louder and are louder more often than most.  Of course there are loud people from every race, but blacks seem to be the loudest of them all.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 12:32:48 AM »
See, the difference is that rock musicians are loud, and the people who are listening to them are listening willingly and they WANT them to be loud.  They LIKE it.  When black people are loud in public they are being loud to unwilling people who don't want them to be loud and HATE it.

See the difference?
Yes. Loud white people; good... loud black people; bad menaces to society. Crystal. There's also another difference, Ze'ev. Not all black people LIKE to hear heavy metal, death metal and such. Some just think its too loud. So its not a color thing, its a music preference thing.

We're not talking about loudness in general, we're talking about loudness in situations where it's socially not acceptable to be loud.   

This conversation has nothing to do with music.  Plus, no one is forcing any black people to listen to heavy metal or death metal, so it's really a non-issue.  If white people were going around with their death metal bands and playing in libraries and movie theaters, you would have a point.  Let's keep the context the same.  The context is social situations where it's usually considered rude and unpleasant for people to be loud.  Situations where if there are people who are being really loud, it is socially accepted to tell them to SHHHHHHHH!!!  Obviously this would not be true at a rock concert.  Examples, theaters, nice restaurants, classrooms, libraries.  Hell, this even includes situations where it's somewhat permissible to be loud, but the blacks take it totally out of control and scream and yell, which even crosses the threshold and becomes impermissible in those situations.

I don't like loud people period, but it just seems to me through personal experience that black people are louder and are louder more often than most.  Of course there are loud people from every race, but blacks seem to be the loudest of them all.
Okay. Personal experience does count.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 12:34:29 AM by Erica »

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 09:10:17 AM »
I've ran into this problem many times while in the city at the movie theater. I usually throw stuff at them( popcorn,candy etc) while telling them to "Shut the %@#$ up!" It always works for me although I'll admit it's an easy way to get into a brawl with the black folk. I don't mind. :)

newman

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2007, 09:13:54 AM »
I've ran into this problem many times while in the city at the movie theater. I usually throw stuff at them( popcorn,candy etc) while telling them to "Shut the %@#$ up!" It always works for me although I'll admit it's an easy way to get into a brawl with the black folk. I don't mind. :)

DANG!!!!

I LOVE SOUTHERN WOMEN!!! ;D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 09:15:38 AM by newman »

Erica

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2007, 11:25:54 AM »
And you think that was adult behavior? You bash them, (and rightfully so, they're interrupting the movie), THEN you turn around and throw things like a kid, at them? I see childishness on both sides...My opinion though...

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2007, 11:45:42 AM »
And you think that was adult behavior? You bash them, (and rightfully so, they're interrupting the movie), THEN you turn around and throw things like a kid, at them? I see childishness on both sides...My opinion though...

If I want your opinion on if the behavior is childish then I'll ask. Until then shut your mouth. ::)

Erica

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2007, 11:55:04 AM »

If I want your opinion on if the behavior is childish then I'll ask. Until then shut your mouth. ::)
Shoshana, you don't have to ask for my opinion for me to give it. So I will 'shut my  mouth' when I'm ready to. I was just making the point that acting like them is not proactive.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2007, 11:56:43 AM »
I guess you all get the idea of why Apartheid was neccesary...

Erica

« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2007, 11:59:23 AM »
Apartheid was never necessary, it was easier to dispose of/ kill people because of their differences than to deal with them head on. The 'idiots' who came up with the idea of Apartheid were cowards.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2007, 12:02:06 PM »
Apartheid was never necessary, it was easier to dispose of/ kill people because of their differences than to deal with them head on. The 'idiots' who came up with the idea of Apartheid were cowards.

But you see Erica, the WWhite South Africans have ALWAYS tried to approach the blacks in a civilised Christian manner...we did not believe in killing them..and i think that is where our foreparents made the mistake. It's much the same as Israel's history regarding the pali's :-\

Erica

« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »

But you see Erica, the WWhite South Africans have ALWAYS tried to approach the blacks in a civilised Christian manner...we did not believe in killing them..and i think that is where our foreparents made the mistake. It's much the same as Israel's history regarding the pali's :-\
You have a point there, but killing South Africans off shouldn't have been the only answer to get them to listen to reason or opinions. It was an ugly affair.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2007, 04:44:22 PM »

Your fellow blacks would do the same, and much worse.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Erica

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2007, 05:38:14 PM »

Your fellow blacks would do the same, and much worse.
I agreed with that point, Mstislav. Thanks. I said I hate loud black, white, kids or adults in movie theaters.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2007, 05:44:01 PM »

I'm SO GLAD you're back Shoshana!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2007, 06:25:42 PM »

I agree that it's not a good idea to throw things at them, but not because it is childishness. I think it's a bad idea because you can end up getting a faceful of fist. But if she's not afraid of that, then my take would be that we should first ask them to politely keep it down, then if they keep going, we should tell them to shut the [censored] up. If that doesn't work, then we should resort to throwing popcorn or create a bigger scene than them to make them think you're a nut so then they might be scared to continue talking.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2007, 06:26:50 PM »

I don't know Shoshana too well, but she seems very feisty, and that's just how I like em :)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2007, 07:14:07 PM »

I agree that it's not a good idea to throw things at them, but not because it is childishness. I think it's a bad idea because you can end up getting a faceful of fist. But if she's not afraid of that, then my take would be that we should first ask them to politely keep it down, then if they keep going, we should tell them to shut the deleted up. If that doesn't work, then we should resort to throwing popcorn or create a bigger scene than them to make them think you're a nut so then they might be scared to continue talking.

Well in the several instances I've had to do this I usually throw something at them to get their attention and then  tell them to " Shut the @#$% up"
The throwing is simply to get their attention. Yeah I could wind up getting in a fight but I would bet my bottom dollar I would win so I'm not really worried about it.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2007, 07:14:52 PM »

Thanks ;)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2007, 07:17:03 PM »

I agree that it's not a good idea to throw things at them, but not because it is childishness. I think it's a bad idea because you can end up getting a faceful of fist. But if she's not afraid of that, then my take would be that we should first ask them to politely keep it down, then if they keep going, we should tell them to shut the deleted up. If that doesn't work, then we should resort to throwing popcorn or create a bigger scene than them to make them think you're a nut so then they might be scared to continue talking.

Well in the several instances I've had to do this I usually throw something at them to get their attention and then  tell them to " Shut the @#$% up"
The throwing is simply to get their attention. Yeah I could wind up getting in a fight but I would bet my bottom dollar I would win so I'm not really worried about it.

Do you know martial arts?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2007, 07:19:40 PM »

Nope, but I've taken many many self defense classes, boxing classes. Went to school for law enforcement. Shoot on a regular basis. I can hold my own. :)

newman

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2007, 07:20:18 PM »

Our Shoshana is a grand-mistress of the redneck martial art of "Butt-whoopin'"

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2007, 07:21:50 PM »

Our Shoshana is a grand-mistress of the redneck martial art of "Butt-whoopin'"

Haha :D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2007, 07:22:08 PM »

Nope, but I've taken many many self defense classes, boxing classes. Went to school for law enforcement. Shoot on a regular basis. I can hold my own. :)

Excellent!!