Author Topic: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket  (Read 37771 times)

Erica

Re: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2007, 05:46:09 PM »
People worship negros nowadays. I mean look at all the white girls obsessed with rap music and dating black men and what not. It's like watching the special olympics, their all challenged in some form so lets make them feel better. *Sigh*

What has this got to do with white girls? I thought we were talking about music appreciation. A lot of stuffy people don't like black musicians (I'm not talking about rap artists, persay) but drummers, or bass players for that matter because they can't do what that artist does. This has NOTHING to do with dating black men...why must everything be so perverted here?

It has everything to do with it, culture is changing and your average white female is more inclined to listen to snoopdog and ludacris rather than real American music like heavy metal or country music or rock. Their culture is infecting us and as a result, people are inclined to figure the black man with his bongo and sticks are more talented than someone whos been practicing the piano or violin for 20 years or so.
So now we're comparing a homeless black dude banging on a bucket in the subway to Ludacris and Snoop Dogg? Are you completely serious? Who ever mentioned anything about white women flocking to this homeless person anyway? If someone doesn't like your kind of music, is it right to guilt them into loving it?

Nope but part of that reason is MTV is shoved down our youths throats, black history month, and teaching kids to be tolerant and sensitive towards black culture because of slavery in America and the whole rosa parks thing where she refused to go to the back of the bus. As a result, we're supposed to be tolerant of this new hip hop culture while black violence and gangs are shoved down our throat by the leftists and self hating Jews. It's perfectly acceptable for blacks to have rap music saying "Kill Whitey" and "deleted the police" but hey, if a white guy says "hang that schvartza" or what not, the public goes in a uproar. It's "cool" to be black in this day of age, why else are all these kids dressing like wiggers with the whole baggy pants and blasting rap music while their cars going "BOOM BOOM BOOOM BOOOOOM!" with spinners on the cars and all? And what's up with all the kids talking in ebonics and saying "You kno what i'm sayin!"
What has THIS got to do with a homeless man? Was he rapping? Was he driving an a car with the bass turned up?

And since when is teaching children to have common sense and to not judge a book by its cover shoving anything down your thoat? You said you hate EVERYONE...And the MTV concept was a white man's idea. lol Blame him for that. And those rap songs you mentioned were recorded 15 years ago. No one listens to that now. LOL Some of today's hip hop is about sex (I hate it)... Some of today's hip hop are about the latest dances...and some hip hop, since you brought up 15 year old hate whitey songs, are about loving each other as a people. But you wouldn't know that because you havent' listened to a hip hop song in 15 years.

Man, you really don't get what we're trying to say.  We're talking about BLACK CULTURE AS A WHOLE.  The savage bongo player is just a representation for that.  The ghetto rapper is also a representation of that.  We're talking about SCHVARTZA WORSHIP.  That's what we are against, not some homeless person banging a bucket.  You're not getting the big picture.

The whole point is that black culture is bad for everyone (including blacks) and can only have a negative effect on our society.
He wasn't a savage. From the definitions of savages you all speak of here are blacks or Islamics who cause trouble, hurt people and endanger others. What did this homeless bucket banger do that was so harmful physically to anyone? The big picture is that you're comparing a homeless guy drumming a beat to bad black culture. Good black culture is good for blacks...bad black culture is bad for everyone. Just for giggles, give me a list of bad black things, besides the obvious... drugs, gangs, ebonics, unwed mothers.... Give me something else.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2007, 05:50:38 PM »
Erica NEVER gets the point.

The point Lubab and others are so painfully trying to make is that:

* Because of the liberal media's schvartza-worship agenda, the public's taste has degenerated to a point where they see a primative making primative noises on a primative 'instrument' as a more desirable diversion than high culture.

Then they'll always come back at us with "oh well ape music is just as valid" (I'm not talking about Jazz, blues, some reggae or soul because those WERE valid, I'm talking about the current black music that people are in love with) or that "well you're judging with your white standards which are biased against blacks" or some other relativistic non-sense.  Just like everything else is relative for them.  People can't even sit down and say, ok no, let's draw some lines here, rap is crap and there are many other forms of music that are better.  That's the extent to which people are brainwashed these days to think that schvartzas are brilliant creators and have a wonderful culture.  The fact that people even make these arguments that rap is just as valid as anything else is  proof of this pro-schvartza, degredation of society mentality that people have.  Because to say that black music is crap is RACIST!   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2007, 05:54:08 PM »
He wasn't a savage. From the definitions of savages you all speak of here are blacks or Islamics who cause trouble, hurt people and endanger others. What did this homeless bucket banger do that was so harmful physically to anyone? The big picture is that you're comparing a homeless guy drumming a beat to bad black culture. Good black culture is good for blacks...bad black culture is bad for everyone. Just for giggles, give me a list of bad black things, besides the obvious... drugs, gangs, ebonics, unwed mothers.... Give me something else.

The 'whitey keepin me down' mentallity

The 'I'm a criminal because of slavery' mentallity

the 'I can't pays da rent 'coz I's got to buy my $200 sneakers' mentallity.

Calling women hos & b*tches

wilding around in gangs

Hating Jews

Demanding jobs their not qualified for through AA

Breedin' & leavin'.

hangin' around the ghetto basketball court instead of working/ studying.

......I'm sure others can think of more.

Erica

« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2007, 05:56:47 PM »

* Because of the liberal media's schvartza-worship agenda, the public's taste has degenerated to a point where they see a primative making primative noises on a primative 'instrument' as a more desirable diversion than high culture.

Then they'll always come back at us with "oh well ape music is just as valid" (I'm not talking about Jazz, blues, some reggae or soul because those WERE valid, I'm talking about the current black music that people are in love with) or that "well you're judging with your white standards which are biased against blacks" or some other relativistic non-sense.  Just like everything else is relative for them.  People can't even sit down and say, ok no, let's draw some lines here, rap is crap and there are many other forms of music that are better.  That's the extent to which people are brainwashed these days to think that schvartzas are brilliant creators and have a wonderful culture.  The fact that people even make these arguments that rap is just as valid as anything else is  proof of this pro-schvartza, degredation of society mentality that people have.  Because to say that black music is crap is RACIST!   
I'd never tell you APE ANYTHING is valid. You are ignorant....you can't even speak proper English or use words in proper contest. Just because you don't like  a certain kind of music, dosen't mean that everyone has to be on board with the kind of music YOU like. Is there some rule that says that blacks can't come up with different beats for songs or different melodies for songs ...that they have to like music that's inherently white or else?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2007, 06:02:10 PM »

I'd never tell you APE ANYTHING is valid. You are ignorant....you can't even speak proper English or use words in proper contest. Just because you don't like  a certain kind of music, dosen't mean that everyone has to be on board with the kind of music YOU like. Is there some rule that says that blacks can't come up with different beats for songs or different melodies for songs ...that they have to like music that's inherently white or else?

I can't even speak proper English or use words in A proper context?  You're trying to tell me that I can't speak proper English and you don't even know the difference between the word contest and context.  Haha.  Funny
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2007, 06:03:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure that everyone understands me except you.  Isn't it a coincidence that everyone understands the things that people are saying here except you? 

Erica

« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2007, 06:03:45 PM »

I'd never tell you APE ANYTHING is valid. You are ignorant....you can't even speak proper English or use words in proper contest. Just because you don't like  a certain kind of music, dosen't mean that everyone has to be on board with the kind of music YOU like. Is there some rule that says that blacks can't come up with different beats for songs or different melodies for songs ...that they have to like music that's inherently white or else?

I can't even speak proper English or use words in A proper context?  You're trying to tell me that I can't speak proper English and you don't even know the difference between the word contest and context.  Haha.  Funny
Oops, that was a typo. I meant "Context", Ze'ev. You've read where I've typed that word many times without mispelling it.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2007, 06:06:03 PM »

Anyway, I'm not going to make a retort to your ad hominem attacks, which is an argumentative method that you seem to love to use.  Telling people that they can't speak English or that they're "ignant" does nothing to prove your point.  If anything it makes your argument weaker because it makes it seem like you are grasping at straws because you don't have a legitimate argument.

newman

« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2007, 06:10:36 PM »
"YOU'RE IGNORANT!" is the standard resonse of race pimps, bleeding hearts and liberals to ANYBODY who presents facts and arguments that they cannot refute.

Erica

« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2007, 06:13:03 PM »

Anyway, I'm not going to make a retort to your ad hominem attacks, which is an argumentative method that you seem to love to use.  Telling people that they can't speak English or that they're "ignant" does nothing to prove your point.  If anything it makes your argument weaker because it makes it seem like you are grasping at straws because you don't have a legitimate argument.

What I'm telling you is to use real words, Ze'ev. How can  you explain your hatred for blacks who use ebonics and then turn around and use ebonics to be funny. It makes you look stupid. My ARGUMENT is that you are full of double standards, blacks are stupid when they use ebonics, but you have a high IQ when YOU use it.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2007, 06:14:18 PM »
"YOU'RE IGNORANT!" is the standard resonse of race pimps, bleeding hearts and liberals to ANYBODY who presents facts and arguments that they cannot refute.

Pretty much.  When blacks do this it seems like they believe to have a tap into the divine source of knowledge that we mere whities could never be able to comprehend when in fact they just can't think of a good response to a logical argument.  It's like a default response for them. 

Erica

« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2007, 06:22:54 PM »

Pretty much.  When blacks do this it seems like they believe to have a tap into the divine source of knowledge that we mere whities could never be able to comprehend when in fact they just can't think of a good response to a logical argument.  It's like a default response for them. 
Actually that's my take on what YOU think about yourself. You think that because you're white that your skin color dicatates how superior, pure, and righteous you are. But you as a person as well as everyone else in the world who has a beating heart and blood flowing through your veins aren't perfect at all. How is speaking in Ebonics, logical? Surely if I'd come into this forum or this site acting a total and complete fool by using the 'language' to express myself you'd STILL say that I have a low IQ. Your double standards are stupid.

newman

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »

Actually that's my take on what YOU think about yourself. You think that because you're white that your skin color dicatates how superior, pure, and righteous you are. But you as a person as well as everyone else in the world who has a beating heart and blood flowing through your veins aren't perfect at all. How is speaking in Ebonics, logical? Surely if I'd come into this forum or this site acting a total and complete fool by using the 'language' to express myself you'd STILL say that I have a low IQ. Your double standards are stupid.

Acting like a fool by nature means you have a low IQ.

Acting a fool for the purpose of parody or illustration does not.

Erica

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2007, 06:36:06 PM »

Acting like a fool by nature means you have a low IQ.

Acting a fool for the purpose of parody or illustration does not.
It actually DOES. Doing things just to make fun of a situation or a group of people is stupid. I can't just walk up to a Jewish person and mimmic their parents in Yiddish, because its disrespectful AND STUPID! I dare not ask why you'd use ebonics with or towards someone who hasn't used it ONCE in a conversation with you.

newman

« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »
It actually DOES. Doing things just to make fun of a situation or a group of people is stupid. I can't just walk up to a Jewish person and mimmic their parents in Yiddish, because its disrespectful AND STUPID! I dare not ask why you'd use ebonics with or towards someone who hasn't used it ONCE in a conversation with you.

Wrong again!

Chaim mimmicks the yiddish accents of self hating Jews all the time.

Erica

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2007, 06:40:13 PM »

Wrong again!

Chaim mimmicks the yiddish accents of self hating Jews all the time.
PERFECT... but my point is that you don't need to use ebonics with a black person who knows her way around the English language pretty well. When you do that, on purpose no less, you make it seem as though you're speaking to an idiot...and i'm definately not that.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2007, 06:41:45 PM »
I don't think my skin color dictates anything.  It has nothing to do with skin color.  It has to do with behavior.  I would think the same thing about blacks if they had white skin.    I definitely don't think I'm pure and righteous and I have never claimed to be. 

I don't understand why blacks always have to make such a big deal about SKIN COLOR.  That's not what we care about, so stop pretending like it's the only difference between blacks and other people.  It's like they try to hide all the other obvious differences by claiming that it's just about skin color.  It really annoys me when people make statements like, "It's stupid to make judgments about people just because of their skin color".  Do some really believe that people think the way they do about blacks because their skin happens to be black?  That's absurd.  Don't kid yourselves, it's about BEHAVIOR. 

Erica, when I was responding to newman about black people responding to an argument with "you're ignorant", I wasn't even referring to you.  Look at the words I used: "blacks" "they" "them".  It's pretty clear I wasn't talking about you, but blacks in general.   
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 06:44:07 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »

Erica

« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »
I don't think my skin color dictates anything.  It has nothing to do with skin color.  It has to do with behavior.  I would think the same thing about blacks if they had white skin.    I definitely don't think I'm pure and righteous and I have never claimed to be. 

I don't understand why blacks always have to make such a big deal about SKIN COLOR.  That's not what we care about, so stop pretending like it's the only difference between blacks and other people.  It's like they try to hide all the other obvious differences by claiming that it's just about skin color.  It really annoys me when people make statements like, "It's stupid to make judgments about people just because of their skin color".  Do some really believe that people think the way they do about blacks because their skin happens to be black?  That's absurd.  Don't kid yourselves, it's about BEHAVIOR. 

Erica, when I was responding to newman about black people responding to an argument with "you're ignorant", I wasn't even referring to you.  Look at the words I used: "blacks" "they" "them".  It's pretty clear I wasn't talking about you, but blacks in general.   
How have I behaved here? Was I ever that black woman who exhibited 'TNB' as newman likes to put it? Did I EVER respond to you with ebonic terms? I've called a few names, and got really pissy but I never resorted to speaking in ebonics to get through to you...whether I was right or wrong.

Edit:
Another question unanswered.

2nd edit...
I can't believe no one answered these questions.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 10:12:12 PM by Erica »

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2007, 11:57:53 PM »
Why aren't you at least happy that this guy is a bucket banger instead of a 'gang banger'? This goes to show you that even at some black's lowest, even the smallest attempt at greatness can be looked past just because their 'talent' doesn't fit someone else's expectation.

He was dressed like a gang banger which tells me that at the very least he associates with and supports that evil culture. At the worst he actually participates in those criminal activites. Either way, someone like that has earned the the title "savage".

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 12:01:43 AM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Erica

« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2007, 12:40:17 AM »
Why aren't you at least happy that this guy is a bucket banger instead of a 'gang banger'? This goes to show you that even at some black's lowest, even the smallest attempt at greatness can be looked past just because their 'talent' doesn't fit someone else's expectation.

He was dressed like a gang banger which tells me that at the very least he associates with and supports that evil culture. At the worst he actually participates in those criminal activites. Either way, someone like that has earned the the title "savage".

OMG, gang bangers don't 'waste their time' in subways playing on buckets. Gang bangers are often drug dealers who look down on street artists. Just because someone is dressed like an urban youth (or wearing gang clothes) dosen't mean they're a gang banger. Besides a gang banger would have knocked you in your head for not clapping for him...this homeless youth did not. And another thing, perhaps the clothes he was wearing were the only clothes he owned.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2007, 07:52:42 AM »

He was dressed like a gang banger which tells me that at the very least he associates with and supports that evil culture. At the worst he actually participates in those criminal activities. Either way, someone like that has earned the the title "savage".

OMG, gang bangers don't 'waste their time' in subways playing on buckets. Gang bangers are often drug dealers who look down on street artists. Just because someone is dressed like an urban youth (or wearing gang clothes) dosen't mean they're a gang banger. Besides a gang banger would have knocked you in your head for not clapping for him...this homeless youth did not. And another thing, perhaps the clothes he was wearing were the only clothes he owned.

How can you argue with someone who doesn't read what you say? Did I say he was definitely a gangbanger? Or did I say that "at worst
he was, and at best he supports that evil culture by adopting their look? He was not a youth-he was in his mid twenties at least and in all those years he could've walked down to salvation army or goodwill and picked up some clothes that civilized people wear. I've done that, so can he. Instead he chose the baggy pants prisoner look. (That's where it comes from you know, because they take away prisoner's belts their pants are baggy).

You like to give black people the benefit of the doubt, and that's understandable (hopefully you do it for whites equally).

The problem is you believe in relativism, and that means that no matter how upside-down a situation is you can always say "well you're looking at it right side up, look at it up side down and you'll see another side of things".

That is true, in a sense, but you must also realize there is also objective reality, there is a good and an evil and by the same token there is quality music food wine etc. and low quality in this world.

If you ignore that you're only seeing half the picture. And a half truth is a whole lie.

Only being a relativist is very dangerous, because eventually you will come to sympathize with evil people (because hey "the way they were brought up-it's not considered evil". You are the case in point.

P.S. (see if you can respond to people without using "LOL" or "OMG" for a change. In my opinion it doesn't suit someone who is capable of making real arguments (sometimes) like yourself.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:59:15 AM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2007, 10:42:10 AM »
I know they do, but doesn't that just prove my point.

That's like saying more people like Coca Cola than a 400 bottle dollar of wine and saying "you see, coca cola is no different from a fine cabarnet saveigne or whatever".

The reason you and the people who go to these types of shows don't appreciate classical music is because you never took a course called "Music appreciation" which teaches you how to understand and appreciate what's going on in a classical peice. It takes a little more work to appreciate it, but when you do it's a million times better. Do you see that?

Now if most of the world is content with low quality because they never took the time to learn to appreciate the real stuff it just goes to show how lazy and dumb downed we've all become. Doesn't it? What am I missing?
How do you know I never took Music Appreciation, or ANY music classes for that matter, lubab? LOL Did you go to school with me? When I was in high school, I was a soloist in our gospel choir and also competed in Classical Opera competitions with other schools while a member of our Girl's Chorus.. So I 'appreciate' music pretty well, thanks.

Low quality to you is a diamond in the rough to me. Do I HAVE to LOVE classical music because you love it? Let me change it around a little bit...What if I told  you that your taste in music is too closed-off and that I think that you're missing a lot from not enjoying music by my favorite band.>Earth Wind and Fire?

So I take it you have never taken a course which taught you how to understand what is going on in a classical peice. You know, a course that taught you how to find acsending and descending sequences, how to know a minuet when you see one and stuff like that.

You see, classical music for someone who's never studies it is like me reading a book in Chinese and saying "it's not really my thing". Yes classial music takes some study and hard word to appreciate. It's like understanding a foreign language. The tragedy is that soceity has been convinced that that is "lame" and primitive rap music is "cool" with all the culture of laziness, womanizing drug use and criminality that goes along with it.

Yes we do have a serious problem on our hands.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2007, 02:06:50 PM »
...you appear to be arguing is not whether or not bucket drumming is a valid form of music ( which it is ), but the validity of the person bucket drummer as a musician. 

No, we're speaking of society's tendency to gravitate towards that which is easy, lazy, quick, cheap, etc.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2007, 02:09:41 PM »
Your argument that because the person isn't classically trained percussionist that somehow the music the person is performing is not valid is nonsense.

No.  Our argument is that people are more interested in drums than in great violin playing. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 02:16:49 PM by Scriabin »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2007, 02:15:14 PM »
I'd go as far to say that it's more likely that a percussionist with classic training would have more appreciation of bucket drumming than your average spectator.  How is that dumbing down?

Playing bucket drums and playing the violin require two completely different levels of skill.

Bucket drumming is more like an athletic activity than a high musical art.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 03:32:42 PM by Scriabin »