Author Topic: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket  (Read 37290 times)

Erica

Re: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »
an all white country

Is there one?
I don't know. I've been to a couple of countries where blacks aren't born there. Spain and Germany. I guess they're all white.

newman

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2007, 07:38:09 PM »
an all white country

Is there one?
I don't know. I've been to a couple of countries where blacks aren't born there. Spain and Germany. I guess they're all white.

Those countries are full of stinking muslim savages!

Talk about out of the frying pan.........................

newman

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2007, 07:59:23 PM »
Try Iceland.  You'd be hard-pressed to find someone with even dark hair there.

It still wouldn't work.

All the whites from the USA could go there, build it up, create a prosperous & safe country and guess what?? All the jungle jumpers and losers from the third world would move there as well because they've turned every other place they've lived into a hellhole.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2007, 08:28:10 PM »
Try Iceland.  You'd be hard-pressed to find someone with even dark hair there.

It still wouldn't work.

All the whites from the USA could go there, build it up, create a prosperous & safe country and guess what?? All the jungle jumpers and losers from the third world would move there as well because they've turned every other place they've lived into a hellhole.

You're probably best off moving somewhere in Utah, North Dakota, Wyoming, South Dakota, or Wyoming.  Those places have like 99% white people although there aren't any Jews.  The black people don't want to live there because there aren't giant ghettos where they can do what they do best, deal drugs, rob people and pop out welfare babies.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2007, 08:38:15 PM »

You're probably best off moving somewhere in Utah, North Dakota, Wyoming, South Dakota, or Wyoming.  Those places have like 99% white people although there aren't any Jews.  The black people don't want to live there because there aren't giant ghettos where they can do what they do best, deal drugs, rob people and pop out welfare babies.

The public and their elected officials aren't full of false guilt or predisposed to PC, AA BS either! Minorities won't get a free ride in those states. They'll have to pay 'full-fare' like the rest. That's why they stay out.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2007, 08:51:54 PM »
Newman and Ze'ev,

The ones that are most blind are the ones who refuse to see.

Don't waste more time with Erica, unless of course you enjoy this.

Erica's response to this just shows how deep of a problem we have here.

This comment is for everyone watching not for Erica:

Erica is wrong in saying I have no right to call him a savage. The blacks have proven themselves time and time again to be an enemy of my people and all civilized people in the vast majority of cases. That switches the burden of proof onto THEM to prove to me that they are not a savage, civilized folks must assume that they are savages in order to survive personally and as a nation.

Generalizing yet again...
This man is the enemy because he directed attention to himself and what he was using as a form of music and because he is black. I'd be with you if you said that after the man beat his bucket-drum, he preceded to push all of the waiting passengers onto the third rail exhibiting 'TNB', but this man was harmless.

You sound just like old-timers who got nervous when Elvis Presley became the big thing in the 50's. He started to swivel his hips and every old person thought he was creating a problem by dancing in a way they could never move. lol Times change, people change, tastes change. Is that not okay with you?

Can YOU play drums, lubab? Can you play the violin?

I can play drums and guitar, but not violin.

Oh yeah and I can play the bucket too.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 08:58:30 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Erica

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2007, 08:55:11 PM »
Newman and Ze'ev,

The ones that are most blind are the ones who refuse to see.

Don't waste more time with Erica, unless of course you enjoy this.

Erica's response to this just shows how deep of a problem we have here.

This comment is for everyone watching not for Erica:

Erica is wrong in saying I have no right to call him a savage. The blacks have proven themselves time and time again to be an enemy of my people and all civilized people in the vast majority of cases. That switches the burden of proof onto THEM to prove to me that they are not a savage, civilized folks must assume that they are savages in order to survive personally and as a nation.

Generalizing yet again...
This man is the enemy because he directed attention to himself and what he was using as a form of music and because he is black. I'd be with you if you said that after the man beat his bucket-drum, he preceded to push all of the waiting passengers onto the third rail exhibiting 'TNB', but this man was harmless.

You sound just like old-timers who got nervous when Elvis Presley became the big thing in the 50's. He started to swivel his hips and every old person thought he was creating a problem by dancing in a way they could never move. lol Times change, people change, tastes change. Is that not okay with you?

Can YOU play drums, lubab? Can you play the violin?

I can play drums and guitar, but not violin.

Oh yeah and I can play the bucket too.

Then lubab what's the big deal? So what some people are not as cultured as you want them to be...Why don't you get out there in the subway or become a street artist so that you can become noticed for your talents? I wish I could play the bucket. I only use mine to mop my house or wash my vehicle.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2007, 08:58:39 PM »
I happen to not be a big fan of classic music, but I can appreciate talent when I see it. And I'm also not blind to the fact that people of certain colors in America get preferential treatment for inferior behavior. Everyone is now brainwashed to think "black good, white bad" and it's animal farm all over again. That's why the applaud the lack of talent and ignore the real talent. Because "black good, white bad".

Don't you see Erica? Whites are the race being discriminated against today. If you're really against racism you should be supporting us whites just like we Jews supported you blacks when you were being discriminated against.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Erica

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2007, 09:07:20 PM »
I happen to not be a big fan of classic music, but I can appreciate talent when I see it. And I'm also not blind to the fact that people of certain colors in America get preferential treatment for inferior behavior. Everyone is now brainwashed to think "black good, white bad" and it's animal farm all over again. That's why the applaud the lack of talent and ignore the real talent. Because "black good, white bad".

Don't you see Erica? Whites are the race being discriminated against today. If you're really against racism you should be supporting us whites just like we Jews supported you blacks when you were being discriminated against.

Lubab, not everyone thinks that classical musicians are exhibiting a talent... you and I might think differently but not everyone thinks the same. And it almost ALWAYS has nothing to do with hip hop culture. Classical music puts me to sleep. The musicians look like they've spent the better parts of their lives boeing a violin, playing a flute and strumming a cello but that means nothing to someone who isn't interested in it as an art.

I loved Queen, and recognize that they had MANY classical music elements featured in their music. But I wouldn't then turn on Beethoven or Bach because I have an appreciation for Queen.

So its not about white being bad and black being good..its about 'this sounds sad' and 'that sounds more exciting'.

newman

« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2007, 09:09:05 PM »
What Lubab describes is symptomatic of our whole western culture.

Another example:

Two films are on at a twin cinema.

Film 1: "Great Philosophers of the Western World."

Film 2: "Bikini Bimbo College Carwash"

Like to guess which one will gross the most in today's society?

Erica

« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2007, 09:43:36 PM »

Another example:

I'm guessing that Bikini Bimbo college Carwash would be an interesting movie for those who are white teens who live in the Valley of California.

I don't think I'd pay $10 to watch Great Philosophers of the Western World, myself. I get all of THAT info from the History Channel.

newman

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2007, 09:46:49 PM »

Another example:

I'm guessing that Bikini Bimbo college Carwash would be an interesting movie for those who are white teens who live in the Valley of California.

I don't think I'd pay $10 to watch Great Philosophers of the Western World, myself. I get all of THAT info from the History Channel.

Missed the target again.

Erica

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2007, 09:52:12 PM »

Another example:

Missed the target again.
I didn't miss the target. Some people think that education is for the birds. So naturally, Bikini Bimbo... would be the movie they'd go to see, over "Great Philosophers". Remember when people actually went to the movies to see French Film Noir movies, on purpose? Tastes aren't the same...and it has nothing to do with the black community or black culture. .

newman

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2007, 09:59:25 PM »

Missed the target again.
I didn't miss the target. Some people think that education is for the birds. So naturally, Bikini Bimbo... would be the movie they'd go to see, over "Great Philosophers". Remember when people actually went to the movies to see French Film Noir movies, on purpose? Tastes aren't the same...and it has nothing to do with the black community or black culture. .

The point that I am so painfully trying to make is that our culture has degenerated!

Smut culture of the post 60s has ensured filth is preferred to philosophy and wisdom.

Negro culture of the post 70s has ensured that jungle jumper bucket banging is preferred over high musical culture.

Yes it IS about tastes! That's the whole, blessed point!!

Vile black culture have perverted our societies TASTES!!

Get it now???

Erica

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2007, 10:06:23 PM »

Missed the target again.

The point that I am so painfully trying to make is that our culture has degenerated!

Smut culture of the post 60s has ensured filth is preferred to philosophy and wisdom.

Negro culture of the post 70s has ensured that jungle jumper bucket banging is preferred over high musical culture.

Yes it IS about tastes! That's the whole, blessed point!!

Vile black culture have perverted our societies TASTES!!

Get it now???
Black culture is the reason for all of your ills, newman. You can't get the job you want... Black peoples' fault. You can't get into the school you want...black  people's fault. When are you going to stop blaming black people for every single problem under the sun? Aren't you that same 'individual' who said that blacks should blame themselves for their problems? White people don't have to take responsiblilty for their own decisions to like or dislike classical music?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2007, 10:14:10 AM »

Lubab, not everyone thinks that classical musicians are exhibiting a talent... you and I might think differently but not everyone thinks the same. And it almost ALWAYS has nothing to do with hip hop culture. Classical music puts me to sleep. The musicians look like they've spent the better parts of their lives boeing a violin, playing a flute and strumming a cello but that means nothing to someone who isn't interested in it as an art.

I loved Queen, and recognize that they had MANY classical music elements featured in their music. But I wouldn't then turn on Beethoven or Bach because I have an appreciation for Queen.

So its not about white being bad and black being good..its about 'this sounds sad' and 'that sounds more exciting'.

Don't you think that if the violinist was black he would get more support from the liberal 14th steet crowd?

Don't you think that if the bucket drummer was white he might NOT have gotten any applause?

Do you see the double standard here?

Do you see the injustice?

Do you see the brain-washing?

Do you see what the media has done to perpetuate the notion that blacks are G-d's gift to mankind and whites are spoiled evil racists?

That's just another form of racism isn't it?

Shouldn't we be fighting together to expose and correct this corrupt perpective we've
been indocrinated into?

(having traveled in the New York tranportation system for years I can tell first hand that the answer to all these questions is a resounding "Yes!".

Erica

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2007, 11:09:55 AM »

Part I

Don't you think that if the violinist was black he would get more support from the liberal 14th steet crowd?

Who cares? LOL He's a violinist, for G-d's sake. Judging by the way you described the experiment, people walked past the white violinist eventhough he made $3/hour. He would be treated just like that white violinist...no racism involved, just musical preference...

Don't you think that if the bucket drummer was white he might NOT have gotten any applause?

No. I don't. LOL Coming from Chicago, I've seen white drummers, with full drumsets in the subway...they got more attention than the man standing outside of Carson Pirie Scott, singing blues songs with no instruments involved. In fact, people looked at him as if he had the bubonic plague, just like people treated the white violinist in your part of town.

Do you see the double standard here?

There is no double standard, unless we're talking tastes in music. Sometimes people want to hear soothing music, sometimes different people want to hear 'day starting' music...(music that wakes you up and carries you to work while you drink your Starbucks....)

Do you see the injustice?

The only injustice I see is someone judging a homeless person for drumming in the subway.

Do you see the brain-washing?

There is no hidden agenda, no conspiracy, no brain- washing...but I do see a lot of double standards in your posts on this subject. You're implying that inherently, blacks don't appreciate music played by violinists..that there arent' any cultured black people who appreciate a good Philiharmonic peice. A homeless black man playing bucket bongos isn't part of an inside operation to make white people LOVE hip hop. lol Why don't YOU get out there and do what he and that violinist did with your guitar? Re-do the experiment if  it wasn't done to your liking and see how many people flock to you... maybe you'll gather more fans than the homeless black man and will finally be happy.

Do you see what the media has done to perpetuate the notion that blacks are G-d's gift to mankind and whites are spoiled evil racists?

I'm laughing because you are under the impression that that homeless, raggedy, black man is part of the media's plan to get people to think that whites are racist. lol FUNNY!

That's just another form of racism isn't it?

There is no racism in people choosing one style of music over another. I'm a 33 year old black woman who has been exposed to many forms of music. From Miriam Makeba, to Christopher Cross...from Earth Wind and Fire to America...from James Brown to Simon and Garfunkel...from Lakeside to James Taylor. What does that make me? Confused about where my culture lies? CHoosing your own genre of music is no more racist than choosing to enjoy certain cultural foods are. (Fried chicken and watermelon isn't a cultural food... before anyone says it is).

Shouldn't we be fighting together to expose and correct this corrupt perpective we've
been indocrinated into?

You are doing way too much, man... its not that serious. Yes, lets fight together to give any black homeless person a severe beat-down for poisoning the minds of white people into thinking that drumming is actually instrumental also!!!  :o

(having traveled in the New York tranportation system for years I can tell first hand that the answer to all these questions is a resounding "Yes!".

Your answer would be yes... Mine is a resounding NO

Part II

Said the Chicagoan to the New Yorker, "I've seen the best and worst of street and subway artists around in my 20 years living in Chicago..."

I've seen black saxaphone players, white trombonists, black spoon players, white violinists, black violinists, black and white singers, white and black dancers, white hippies playing folk music, and black rappers... I've seen it all and from my prospective, its all about taste. The people who are standing in the subway tunnels while subway performers stand there and listen; even give a little change because they have nothing better to do but wait and listen until their train arrives. Most of the people who give, give in passing and really haven't listened to the performer...like a robot almost. I find that I do that when I'm passing homeless people, reaching in my pocket for a few quarters and depositing them into their cups.

Everything isn't about a grand conspiracy to ruin American Culture. Yes, some blacks have contributed to ruining AMerican culture by being EVIL but I've never heard of a black with a true talent being at fault for showing people what they can do. I mean, I could blame the hippies of the 60's for a lot... Big colorful clothing (which can only been enjoyed while high on LSD), overuse of headbands and flowered acoustic guitars (which can only be enjoyed while high on marijuana...), and lame "Give Peace A Chance" (sorry John Lennon)... songs (which can...well you get the idea.) But who am I to block them from achieving their fame?

« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 11:32:17 AM by Erica »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2007, 12:24:59 PM »
Erica I don't appreciate you ascribing thoughts and opinions to me that I never stated as you just did several times in the above post. That is what we call a "straw-man" argument.

You never even answered the first question. So let's start with that and keep it simple.

The first question was: would the same violinist with black skin have gotten more support on 14th street in Manhattan? I say "yes". What do you say?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 12:26:51 PM by lubab »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2007, 12:42:22 PM »
We also need to adress the issue of: let's say you're right. Let's say it's all about taste in music. Let's say (though this is not true) that a white person doing the same drumming would also get applause.

That itself is a problem because it shows people's taste in music has degenerated for some reason to a point where we appreciate "music" that takes very little talent and hard work while not appreciating music that does take talent and hard work.

Why is this happening? I would suggest it's because American culture has become convinced by the ruling establishment elite that being and underacheiver is "cool". This way the elite has very little competition to their clutches on power.

Call it a conspriacy, call it what you want. It's what's going on now and it's what's gone on throughout the vast majority of history. The powerful try to make the common man weaker to keep their power. True democracy is a tiny historical hiccup, while oligarchy has generally been the rule.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2007, 01:32:32 PM »
my personality doesn't fit classical music.

Not everyone has the ability to appreciate greatness.  At least you're honest, Erica.  ;)

This thread is a perfect example of the dumbing down of society.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2007, 01:50:37 PM »
Perhaps it's more about the novelty of using a bucket as an instrument than it has anything to do with white guilt or patronizing liberals.

If the situation pitted a young payot-wearing orthodox youth playing Klezmer accordion, and an old black man singing Robert Johnson songs on his acoustic guitar, which one do you believe would receive the most attention?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »
Perhaps it's more about the novelty of using a bucket as an instrument than it has anything to do with white guilt or patronizing liberals.

If the situation pitted a young payot-wearing orthodox youth playing Klezmer accordion, and an old black man singing Robert Johnson songs on his acoustic guitar, which one do you believe would receive the most attention?

In NYC?  The black man, of course.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2007, 02:30:03 PM »
Of course??  You're that sure.  At least the last time I was there, just about every other subway musician in New York is an old black man playing blues songs.

Was the age of the bucket drummer ever established?  I can't imagine that anyone would take a grown man banging on a bucket, of any race, seriously.  At the same time, I'd argue that most people will be more inclined to give their attention to a young "artist", regardless of race, ethnicity, or musical genre.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2007, 02:34:28 PM »
Two musical geniuses:

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2007, 02:47:01 PM »