Author Topic: Brand New Jewish Store  (Read 5527 times)

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
Re: Brand New Jewish Store
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 09:37:35 PM »
well we have a large selection, and If you want, I will add more womens clothing. Just let me know what design you want and ill put it up right away  :)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 09:50:57 PM »
Ahaha, you can get a Kach apron, that's funny.

What's up with those "Jude" shirts?  Would anyone really consider wearing that?  That is incredibly disrespectful and shameful to wear a shirt with that on it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 09:53:56 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 10:16:05 PM »

What's up with those "Jude" shirts?  Would anyone really consider wearing that?  That is incredibly disrespectful and shameful to wear a shirt with that on it.

I don't think it's disrespectful, I think it's ballsy and in your face, it's like saying yeah, WE SURVIVED MOTHERF***ER! Thats right, I'm a JEW!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 10:50:34 PM »

I don't think it's disrespectful, I think it's ballsy and in your face, it's like saying yeah, WE SURVIVED MOTHERF***ER! Thats right, I'm a JEW!

Yeah.  There's a picture of Baruch Goldstein wearing a 'Jude' patch.

newman

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2007, 12:45:04 AM »
How about T-shirts that say "I don't want my clitoris cut off" for the girls?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 01:48:30 AM »
I would be happy to arrange for you to come into contact with Jan Lamprecht of Africancrisis.co.za

We are currently doing a lot of interlinking, and expanding our online store...

Whbat do you think?

You being a webmaster, do you use Flash 8?

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 06:20:16 AM »

Baruch Goldstien ZT"L wore one...I think it makes a statement about how to Israeli Government is treating the settelers.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2007, 08:12:20 AM »
Could someone please design a t-shirt that depicts a contour map of Great Israel and has a phrase in Hebrew: "To your descendants I give this land from the River of Egypt to the Great River, the river Euphrates." Or just "From Nile to Euphrates." I want to wear one, but I don't know how to design t-shirts myself.

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2007, 03:35:21 PM »
Of course. I will post when it is up. Any particular type of shirt?

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2007, 03:36:42 PM »

You think i want arabs in my kitchen?

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2007, 03:46:05 PM »
Also, any perticualr picture in mind?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2007, 06:48:38 PM »
Of course. I will post when it is up. Any particular type of shirt?

We discussed the maps of Great Israel in this topic:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=5122.0

I think the first three postings are the most accurate ones.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2007, 07:03:43 PM »
want 2, 1 for me 1 for my 5 year old son.with Kahanes face on it..shipping to the UK  is how much
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2007, 09:23:20 PM »
it will show you on the order page. add what you want to the cart, andcaculate shipping

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2007, 05:09:46 PM »
base ball caps m8,they would be cool   JTF.ORG  or just   JTF.  can these be done
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2007, 10:57:27 AM »
base ball caps m8,they would be cool   JTF.ORG  or just   JTF.  can these be done
k..sorry everyone about not adding new stuff over the last week my internet broke so I only have dial up for 2 more days   :embarassed: ill add a jtf section asap, and ill post a reply when it is up....is there a seperate jtf logo, or just the star and fist?

or like, do you want JTF.ORG and then a star of david

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2007, 11:02:42 AM »
jtf would be cool

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2007, 12:53:39 PM »
k..sorry everyone about not adding new stuff over the last week my internet broke so I only have dial up for 2 more days   :embarassed: ill add a jtf section asap, and ill post a reply when it is up....is there a seperate jtf logo, or just the star and fist?

or like, do you want JTF.ORG and then a star of david
[/
 I think the stuff you have is Great...  and it could boost our movement!
 I'll definitely buy a JTF t-shirt for me and some of my friends.

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2007, 11:24:15 PM »
k...ill try to have a JTF section up sunday afternoon  ;D