Author Topic: What time does Chaim do Ask JTF?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
What time does Chaim do Ask JTF?
« on: September 09, 2007, 10:20:02 AM »
Just curious, what is the normal time frame to expect the show...on average, based on north-east American time?

Joe Schmo

Re: What time does Chaim do Ask JTF?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 10:23:13 AM »
Just curious, what is the normal time frame to expect the show...on average, based on north-east American time?

Usually on Sunday afternoon or evening.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 10:25:07 AM »
Good, because I used "edit" to change my question.  Hope it wasn't too late!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 11:45:46 PM »
Sometimes I picture Chaim even doing the show at like 1 or 2 in the morning.  I know he is pressed for time, but he loves talking to the forum members, and we're lucky for this.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 11:50:21 PM »
Sometimes I picture Chaim even doing the show at like 1 or 2 in the morning.  I know he is pressed for time, but he loves talking to the forum members, and we're lucky for this.

I think sometimes Chaim does the show at times like these or even later.  It shows his dedication to making these shows and if he enjoys doing the programs I don't think there is any harm done.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris