Author Topic: Chaim ben pesach going to Israel  (Read 11079 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Chaim ben pesach going to Israel
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2007, 07:56:03 AM »
well would you agree that it was not the will of Hashem for both Rabbis Kahana and his son Benjamen to lead Israel?

Perhaps I need to point out the difference between lead and rule. Both Rabbi's were great leaders who inspired other leaders such as Chaim for generations to come. These Rabbi's afterall were only human beings, but served as examples for all Jews to follow. While it wasn't hashems will for them to rule the land, they did lead Israel.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2007, 08:06:18 AM »
I think it is too soon in history to draw conclusions on what Gd meant to do by not keeping Kahane and his son around.

One may speculate (I personally don't) that the type of "firebrand Judaism" that Kahane and his son offered for Israel and the Jewish people is wrong for us ALL TOGETHER, and that's why Gd never kept them alive and will never allow anyone like that to rule over us.

Rivera, I think it's best not to ponder what Gd is thinking when it comes down to recent history or, for that matter not to ponder any of Gd's actions until history ends and messiah arrives..because it will be at that time when history will make sense.

Bottom line, it was good when all of these things happened. It was good because Gd meant it for it to happen for something right that happened later or that will happen later...plain and simple.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2007, 08:51:02 AM »
well would you agree that it was not the will of Hashem for both Rabbis Kahana and his son Benjamen to lead Israel?

Perhaps I need to point out the difference between lead and rule. Both Rabbi's were great leaders who inspired other leaders such as Chaim for generations to come. These Rabbi's afterall were only human beings, but served as examples for all Jews to follow. While it wasn't hashems will for them to rule the land, they did lead Israel.
Their is a difference between lead and rule! But both Kahane and his son meant to rule not lead. and I think that was their downfull because it was not the will of Hashem for them to rule. it was not what hashem wanted for Israel something was obviously lagging in these men for Hashem to take them away. The kind of rule that Kahane and his son wanted for Israel can only be brought By Moshach.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2007, 12:05:24 AM »

Their is a difference between lead and rule! But both Kahane and his son meant to rule not lead. and I think that was their downfull because it was not the will of Hashem for them to rule. it was not what hashem wanted for Israel something was obviously lagging in these men for Hashem to take them away. The kind of rule that Kahane and his son wanted for Israel can only be brought By Moshach.

OK, you are wrong in all respects.

Let's confirm two major points of Rabbi Kahane's platform:

1) Arabs out of Israel;
2) Israel is a Jewish State.

Mashiah has to do this?

Where in the Torah it says that Israel has to be a moronic, perverted state with enemies living inside? Where?

Rabbi Kahane was not going to do Mashiah's job, he would do what every normal Jew should have done anyway.

You have to be a moron if you think that Mashiah has to come to protect you from your own stupidity of allowing a snake live in your house.

You have to be a dirtiest pervert to allow the Jewish state to become a state of homos, sluts, and satanists.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2007, 12:46:21 AM »

1) Arabs out of Israel;

Mashiah has to do this?

Where in the Torah it says that Israel has to be a moronic, perverted state with enemies living inside? Where?

Rabbi Kahane was not going to do Mashiah's job, he would do what every normal Jew should have done anyway.

You have to be a moron if you think that Mashiah has to come to protect you from your own stupidity of allowing a snake live in your house.

You have to be a dirtiest pervert to allow the Jewish state to become a state of homos, sluts, and satanists.

well the fact is Hashem did not allow Rabbi Kahana and his son to succeed. Why? Why did Hashem stop them. Does Hashem want a Jewish state of homos, sluts, and satanists?  of course not! the EREV RAV is controlling Israel right now. and our sages said that in the time of the footsteps of the MASHIAH the EREV RAV WILL BE THE SHEEPHERDS OF ISRAEL. We are in G-D's timing,  and G-d will not allow any man to interfer with his timing. 

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2007, 01:08:32 AM »

1) Arabs out of Israel;

Mashiah has to do this?

well the fact is Hashem did not allow Rabbi Kahana and his son to succeed. Why? Why did Hashem stop them. Does Hashem want a Jewish state of homos, sluts, and satanists?  of course not! the EREV RAV is controlling Israel right now. and our sages said that in the time of the footsteps of the MASHIAH the EREV RAV WILL BE THE SHEEPHERDS OF ISRAEL. We are in G-D's timing,  and G-d will not allow any man to interfer with his timing. 

You ask: "Why did HaShem stop Rabbi Kahane and his son?"
My opinion:
 a) He did not stop them. He did not save them, but He did not kill them.
 b) Who said Rabbi Kahane and his son had to be the only two people who cared about Jews? What are we for? Are we preaching cowardice and loserism again? This is our people, our land! We have to take care of it ourselves, each and every one, and not wait for some imaginary savior to do it for us.

You are talking about G-d's timing... OK... Then why won't you talk about G-d's world, which is built on the basis of free will and balance.

This means that if you are, having free will, choose to be a coward, you will be stepped on, untill you decide to be a winner and not a loser. G-d won't come and save you simply because He did not teach you to be this way.

"G-d will not allow any man to interfer with his timing?" Are you Jewish?

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2007, 06:37:24 AM »

1) Arabs out of Israel;

Mashiah has to do this?

My opinion:
 b) Who said Rabbi Kahane and his son had to be the only two people who cared about Jews? What are we for? Are we preaching cowardice and loserism again? This is our people, our land! We have to take care of it ourselves, each and every one, and not wait for some imaginary savior to do it for us.

You are talking about G-d's timing... OK... Then why won't you talk about G-d's world, which is built on the basis of free will and balance.

This means that if you are, having free will, choose to be a coward, you will be stepped on, until you decide to be a winner and not a loser. G-d won't come and save you simply because He did not teach you to be this way.

Your opinion is G-D did not stop Kahane and his son, G-D did not save them, G-D did not kill them? you must not know this so let me tell you. G-D is in controll. on Rosh Hashana G-D decides who will live who will die who by fire , who by water. my imaginary savior is Hashem who will send Moshach to bring redemption.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2007, 08:44:16 AM »
Rivera, bottom line...it was a good think they were murdered. It was also a bad thing they were murdered...

Honestly, Gd knows best.. You aren't Gd to give reasons of what His thoughts are.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2007, 11:23:07 AM »

1) Arabs out of Israel;

Mashiah has to do this?

My opinion:

This means that if you are, having free will, choose to be a coward, you will be stepped on, until you decide to be a winner and not a loser. G-d won't come and save you simply because He did not teach you to be this way.

Your opinion is G-D did not stop Kahane and his son, G-D did not save them, G-D did not kill them? you must not know this so let me tell you. G-D is in controll. on Rosh Hashana G-D decides who will live who will die who by fire , who by water. my imaginary savior is Hashem who will send Moshach to bring redemption.

I "must not know this"? Of course, I don't know this. That's why I said that it is "my opinion". Which part you are not getting?

And the funny thing is, you say then "so let me tell you". So you do know everything?

"On Rosh Hashana G-D decides who will live who will die"? You probably meant Yom Kippur, right?

I will repeat myself:

My opinion:

El Sayyid A. Nosair was the man who killed Rabbi Kahane. I am of the opinion that G-d did not save Rabbi, but He did not send Nosair to kill him.

Not G-d, the Jewish people had to save Rabbi.

If we did, then we would not have been suffering as much.

You talk all the time about G-d and Rabbi Kahane, but you take the whole Jewish people out of context. What are we a bunch of sheep?

Don't we have to earn a better future?

I think by letting Rabbi die, G-d did not punish him, he punished us, the Jews, who have free will, and no sanity.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2007, 04:59:04 PM »

1) Arabs out of Israel;

Mashiah has to do this?

My opinion:

I "must not know this"? Of course, I don't know this. That's why I said that it is "my opinion". Which part you are not getting?

And the funny thing is, you say then "so let me tell you". So you do know everything?

"On Rosh Hashana G-D decides who will live who will die"? You probably meant Yom Kippur, right?

I will repeat myself:

My opinion:

El Sayyid A. Nosair was the man who killed Rabbi Kahane. I am of the opinion that G-d did not save Rabbi, but He did not send Nosair to kill him.

Not G-d, the Jewish people had to save Rabbi.

If we did, then we would not have been suffering as much.

You talk all the time about G-d and Rabbi Kahane, but you take the whole Jewish people out of context. What are we a bunch of sheep?

Don't we have to earn a better future?

I think by letting Rabbi die, G-d did not punish him, he punished us, the Jews, who have free will, and no sanity.
My friend the Noahides and the Jewish people are on the same side! we noahindes are waiting for the redemption of Moshach also. May it happen this year. the Jewish people are not sheep or insane! the Torah gives you the right of self defence. But also there are lines that we can not cross. and if we do Hashem will stop us.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »
And there are line that we cannot not cross when those who cross all posible lines are desecrating G-d's name.