Author Topic: Erica  (Read 9307 times)

kellymaureen

Re: Erica
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 09:31:51 PM »
What about those of us who are a shade or two off white...I mean Im pale and all but not THAT pale :laugh:

Erica

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 11:05:17 PM »
What about those of us who are a shade or two off white...I mean Im pale and all but not THAT pale :laugh:
As a WHOLE those of you who are a shade or two off white have problems also...not ALL of you, but the WHOLE lot of you. (of course this is a joke.)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 04:52:32 PM »
I would respect you if you showed the respect to our opinions. I have to say that until recently I did not mind you coming on the forum, i respected you, i felt you were being treated too harshly.

Then you didn't listen to peoples' views.
Would you listen to other peoples' views if ever post said... you white people are animals? Tell your tribe mates to .....? You whites THIS and you whites THAT.... I dont' do that to you. That's how I show respect to you. I dont' come in here with half-assed opinions about white people. If I'd dove in head-first saying things like "MOST white people are racists" you'd say exactly what I said in defense of those who aren't racists.

I can read opinions here all day long. I don't agree with jeffguy on every single thing but I respect him (and Daniel) a hell of a lot more than I respect anyone else here. You think its okay to call me Affirmative Action... I dont' know why Yacov does it, but you think that's respecting me. Its not.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally ;)

Erica

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 04:58:15 PM »
I would respect you if you showed the respect to our opinions. I have to say that until recently I did not mind you coming on the forum, i respected you, i felt you were being treated too harshly.

Would you listen to other peoples' views if ever post said... you white people are animals? Tell your tribe mates to .....? You whites THIS and you whites THAT.... I dont' do that to you. That's how I show respect to you. I dont' come in here with half-assed opinions about white people. If I'd dove in head-first saying things like "MOST white people are racists" you'd say exactly what I said in defense of those who aren't racists.

I can read opinions here all day long. I don't agree with jeffguy on every single thing but I respect him (and Daniel) a hell of a lot more than I respect anyone else here. You think its okay to call me Affirmative Action... I dont' know why Yacov does it, but you think that's respecting me. Its not.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally ;)
That's nice to know, Oscar Madison... ::)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2007, 11:28:10 PM »

And what exactly are those views, hating black people? I've never seen Erica disagree with any of our views on Israel, just with the racist views against black people. So in order to earn respect, you must be against black people.

All these anti-black debates (if it can even be called that here), for me, it's not even about what Erica says. For me, it's about what the rest of my fellow Jews say on here. You all call blacks apes and uncivilized. But what I see here is the one black person being civilized while the Jews on here are acting like the apes. You people are an absolute embarrassment to the Jewish people. It makes us look bad and does absolutely nothing to advance our Zionist agenda.

newman

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2007, 11:52:04 PM »

And what exactly are those views, hating black people? I've never seen Erica disagree with any of our views on Israel, just with the racist views against black people. So in order to earn respect, you must be against black people.

All these anti-black debates (if it can even be called that here), for me, it's not even about what Erica says. For me, it's about what the rest of my fellow Jews say on here. You all call blacks apes and uncivilized. But what I see here is the one black person being civilized while the Jews on here are acting like the apes. You people are an absolute embarrassment to the Jewish people. It makes us look bad and does absolutely nothing to advance our Zionist agenda.
There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race.

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

Erica

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2007, 12:44:49 AM »

There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race.

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

So tell me what classifies as evil besides evil hip hop, evil blacks in general, robbing, killing and raping...

*Positive reinforcement in inner city schools...

*Educating black children who want to learn...

*Educating black children who SHOULD want to learn...

... how are those things evil. I ask because when I said I wanted to do all of those things I was told I was sticking up for evil black people. Explain that.

I'll tell you the evil things I've heard here.

*"Arrest Black Babies before they become criminals"

*Remove blacks from hospitals..

*Remove blacks from public schools.

*Erica you should teach at a private school and not waste your time teaching 'apes'.

ALL of those things that have been said here are deplorable.

newman

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2007, 12:50:08 AM »
So tell me what classifies as evil besides evil hip hop, evil blacks in general, robbing, killing and raping...

???

That's like asking somebody "Besides advanced cancer, leprosy and AIDS, what's wrong with you?". ::)

Erica

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2007, 12:54:20 AM »

???

That's like asking somebody "Besides advanced cancer, leprosy and AIDS, what's wrong with you?". ::)
I'm asking you a question AND I gave you examples of what you think to be evil...

You think its a bad idea to teach black teens
You think its a bad idea for blacks to have access to healthcare
You think its a bad idea for blacks to have access to public schools

newman

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2007, 01:01:26 AM »

???

I'm asking you a question AND I gave you examples of what you think to be evil...

Those things are NOT part of black culture. They are part of white, liberal culture.

Black culture is "evil hip hop, evil blacks in general, robbing, killing and raping..." just like YOU said.

Erica

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2007, 01:04:18 AM »

???

Those things are NOT part of black culture. They are part of white, liberal culture.

Black culture is "evil hip hop, evil blacks in general, robbing, killing and raping..." just like YOU said.

I didn't say they were black or white culture...learning is something EVERYONE does, one way or the other.... YOU! I said that everytime I came up with a good idea on how to help out the schools, you shot it down as if it wasn't possible. THAT'S what I said.

BLACK CULTURE is comprised of two parts..GOOD and BAD. The good is what I support...but you make it seem as though the good isn't good enough.

newman

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2007, 01:08:41 AM »

BLACK CULTURE is comprised of two parts..GOOD and BAD. The good is what I support...but you make it seem as though the good isn't good enough.

But the 'bad' is four times Mt Everest and the 'good' doesn't amount to a hill of beans so it's a bit lop-sided.

Erica

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2007, 01:15:57 AM »

But the 'bad' is four times Mt Everest and the 'good' doesn't amount to a hill of beans so it's a bit lop-sided.
So it really dosen't matter. YOu don't want to see any change. You just want to be angry about stuff YOU can't change. The moment someone mentions that they have an idea on how to make things better, you go on the offensive (and I mean that ...by OFFENDING PEOPLE)  when someone mentions good. There is way more good than there is bad in the black community. What creates the disparity, is that most of the black race is creating the crimes.

newman

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2007, 01:18:41 AM »
There is way more good than there is bad in the black community. What creates the disparity, is that most of the black race is creating the crimes.
The second line destroys the argument of the first. :laugh: :laugh:

Erica

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2007, 01:21:19 AM »
There is way more good than there is bad in the black community. What creates the disparity, is that most of the black race is creating the crimes.
It really dosen't destroy the argument. HOWEVER its proof that you are happier seeing a race in peril or the bad in a race than seeing the good. Especially when the only part you think is good is GOOD Times. That makes you socially ignorant.

newman

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2007, 01:27:42 AM »
It really dosen't destroy the argument. HOWEVER its proof that you are happier seeing a race in peril or the bad in a race than seeing the good. Especially when the only part you think is good is GOOD Times. That makes you socially ignorant.

Good Times was (unfortunately) wishful thinking on the part of white liberal TV execs.

That family had good values (white values) with a bit of jive thrown in to make the show seem 'blacker' than it was.

Every JTFer wishes the majority of blacks WERE like the Evans Family.

Erica

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2007, 01:50:43 AM »

Good Times was (unfortunately) wishful thinking on the part of white liberal TV execs.

That family had good values (white values) with a bit of jive thrown in to make the show seem 'blacker' than it was.

Poor black and proud, huh? That's YOUR fantasy, newman.

newman

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2007, 01:54:32 AM »

No.

James didn't wallow in his poverty. He was always looking for a way up.

Upwardly mobile, black and moderately humble would be more seemly.

Erica

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2007, 01:59:50 AM »

No.

The entire family had that outlook however James had a terrible temper and to him things often got worse before they got better. That show was full of fantasy nevertheless though. It showed that in tv land, you have 30 minutes to solve your debt problem... in life you have to actually work at it. It dosen't take one week, a full mini-movie to raise a kid, it takes YEARS of hard work and dedication to the betterment of the child. Good Times is still a show I watch to this day, but my life in the projects, not far from the actual projects featured in the sitcom wasn't anything like James and Florida Evans' life.

newman

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2007, 02:05:06 AM »

No.

The entire family had that outlook however James had a terrible temper and to him things often got worse before they got better. That show was full of fantasy nevertheless though. It showed that in tv land, you have 30 minutes to solve your debt problem... in life you have to actually work at it. It dosen't take one week, a full mini-movie to raise a kid, it takes YEARS of hard work and dedication to the betterment of the child. Good Times is still a show I watch to this day, but my life in the projects, not far from the actual projects featured in the sitcom wasn't anything like James and Florida Evans' life.

You should have let white, liberal TV execs produce your life, then.  :)

Erica

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2007, 02:06:38 AM »

No.

You should have let white, liberal TV execs produce your life, then.  :)
I know what I SHOULD let happen...but I'll keep that to myself.