Author Topic: Rabbi Kahane zt'l at Brandeis U  (Read 5788 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Rabbi Kahane zt'l at Brandeis U
« on: October 11, 2006, 10:20:55 PM »
This is a video of Rabbi Kahane zt'l at Brandeis U http://youtube.com/watch?v=rrFhiuV-NI0 its amazing how little has changed Leftists believed in free speech for themselves and no one else then and the same holds true today.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Rabbi Kahane zt'l at Brandeis U
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 01:39:40 AM »
It actually got much worse and it will keep getting worse. Look at the degenerate faces of leftist Jews with a self righteous indignation in the eyes of these moronic weaklings. Still, I envy them as they had a priviledge to be in the presence of a great Rabbi Meir Kahane.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 02:55:07 AM »
These videos of Rabbi Kahane are awesome, whoever put them up deserves a very special place in the world to come - by the way, does anyone else notice that Rabbi had a few nervous ticks?  Signs of an afflicted soul and quite possibly evidence of Holy Spirit.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 02:58:42 AM »
Is it just me or are a disproportionate number of the leftist, pro-'Palestinians' FEMALE?   ???

There's nothing uglier than a little woman mindlessly chanting leftist slogans. 

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 03:35:23 AM »
Are parts two and three of his Brandeis confrontation available on youtube?  I see only part one  ???

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 02:07:24 PM »
Wonderful footage of the Great Rabbi deflecting all sorts of verbal rubbish...what tremendous patience he had. 

Watching Rabbi Kahane is always a powerful shot in the arm!

Thanks Kahaneloyalist

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 02:23:05 PM »
Rabbi Kahane zt'l had a stutter, the nervous ticks were when the stutter was coming out but he was controlling it
Ramban

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 01:04:09 AM »
B"H

They [the leftists] sound like a pack of barking dogs. I wouldn't be able to keep my composure. HaRav Kahane, zt"l, was such a moving speaker!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 02:53:24 AM »
These videos are also available on Google Video as well. They are not split on Google. Youtube takes some time to split and to post, so that part 3 probably is coming very soon
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 05:51:06 PM »

You can also download it by clicking the 'download' button.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 06:00:19 PM by TorahZionist »

Scriabin

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 06:02:27 PM »
Who are the two large 'men' heckling Rabbi Kahane?

Rhuan

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 06:27:21 PM »
I hadn't heard him speak before, he's great, he doesn't lose his temper... That's something I really need to pick up.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 07:33:15 PM »
there are a lot of videos of Rabbi Kahane zt'l on youtube and google just do a search for "kahane" and you'll find them
Ramban

El Cabong!

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 11:21:43 PM »
After watching Rabbi Kahane speak at Brandeis University I now understand the great loss the Jewish people have suffered. This man was a messenger and saw the future for he was a wise man.

The two bearded large men were, one was the Rabbi of the University and the other I guess his lackey. Both leftists, self hating Jews who had come to stop him from speaking but failed miserably. He said of their appeasing to muslims and their hatred for Zionism,"We Jews have lost for so long that we feel guilty about winning. We Jews have died for so long that we feel guilty about living. And I refuse to be the one who dies."  That last sentence is not correct word for word but you get the message. What an inspiring and enigmatic speaker and the patience he had with those morons and anti-Semitic bastards in the audience.

There was one brave young lady in the hostile audience who had the guts to stand up and comment, "After listening to you speak it just shows me how much anti-Jewish sentiment there is coming from Jewish students and it breaks my heart." To which he wholeheartedly agreed.

What a loss not to have this man here today to be the one who would lead Israel into the 21st century and rebuild the Temple Mount. I love watching him and listening to him and yet the sadness continues because I know he is not here with us to lead the Jews to their G-d given destiny.

Thank you for the video and I've bookmarked it and the others to watch more and more.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2006, 01:37:57 AM »
Hello kahaneloyalist, and good day to you.

Thank you so much for this.  It's quite a blessing to watch.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 02:04:53 AM »
R' Kahane was one of the best  speakers who ever lived.  My father says that he was even better to listen to in person.  Who else can turn such an antagonistic crowd around? In another video (national press club) someone throws blood on the Rabbi (some nazi arab) and he resumes speaking as if nothing happened.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2006, 01:27:18 AM »
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline LeChayim

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 01:32:18 PM »
I'm always amazed at how the leftists refused to debate Rav Kahane with the cockamamie excuse that they don't want to legitimize him. Yet they had no problem engaging him from the crowd.

The truth is, they had no problem arguing with him, as long as it wasn't in a controlled setting where they can't rely interuptions and slogans. I kept thinking, Rav Kahane should have told the "rabbi," if you want to argue with me, come up here, and we'll each have a microphone and a podium, and a chance to speak. I would love to see this moron debate the Rav.