Author Topic: Waco and Ruby Ridge massacre: Were they a government ploy to infringe on rights?  (Read 2844 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I saw these 2 documentary's and thought they were rather interesting.

Waco

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Part 10:

Part 11:

Part 12:

Part 13:

Ruby Ridge

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

What are your thoughts?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 03:53:38 PM by Cohen »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
My thought are that matheis is anti Jewish       

Otherwise i agree
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:43:20 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

I don't know about conspiracy but the BATF are THE most incompetent LE agency in the western world.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Ruby Ridge was full of Nazis. All those events happen around Hitler's birthday. The Oklahoma City Bombing was meant to coincide with the anniversaries of those events and Hitler's birthday and later Columbine. These people are no friends of America or The Jews.

What about Waco? I never heard them say anything bad about the Jews. Regardless, the enemies of our enemies are not our friends. Peoples rights were violated, how do we know they won't do this to us? The US does consider groups like the JDL a terrorist organization. Remember that Kahane camp that taught Jews self defense? I'm sure the media would have a field day claiming it's radical Jewish terrorists trying to kill innocent muslims. We must learn from these examples to realize that the government isn't just after nazis, they are after everyone.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Ruby Ridge was full of Nazis. All those events happen around Hitler's birthday. The Oklahoma City Bombing was meant to coincide with the anniversaries of those events and Hitler's birthday and later Columbine. These people are no friends of America or The Jews.

What about Waco? I never heard them say anything bad about the Jews. Regardless, the enemies of our enemies are not our friends. Peoples rights were violated, how do we know they won't do this to us? The US does consider groups like the JDL a terrorist organization. Remember that Kahane camp that taught Jews self defense? I'm sure the media would have a field day claiming it's radical Jewish terrorists trying to kill innocent muslims. We must learn from these examples to realize that the government isn't just after nazis, they are after everyone.

That's true JDL is considered terrorist group in US and Kaah was banned in Israel for being rascist and anti democratic; The GWB is not fighting the war against Islam but against some enigma Terror. That's mean any oponent of NWO One World Goverment and One world New Age Religion; That's why they want to bully Israel into suicidal piss plan; the ortodox jews adn bible beliving christians who'll not acceept this idolatry will be targeted too. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Quote from: Ultra Requete link=topic=8630.msg87639#msg87639 date=
Quote from: Cohen link=topic=8630.msg87633#msg87633 date=
Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim link=topic=8630.msg87326#msg87326 date=

That's true JDL is considered terrorist group in US and Kaah was banned in Israel for being rascist and anti democratic; The GWB is not fighting the war against Islam but against some enigma Terror. That's mean any oponent of NWO One World Goverment and One world New Age Religion; That's why they want to bully Israel into suicidal piss plan; the ortodox jews adn bible beliving christians who'll not acceept this idolatry will be targeted too. 
Dang right!  Never think that heavy handed tactics employed by government agencies, that infringe upon the rights of citizens not committing crimes, are justified because they are aimed against people or organizations that you don't agree with.  In the eyes of a powerful and repressive government, tomorrow you may be labeled a Nazi and be taken out.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
Hello everyone,

I have my own opinions on Ruby Ridge.  My belief is they were murdered.  One of the murdered was a pregnant woman who was holding a small child in her arms; it was said she was holding a bomb and they shot all three with one sniper hit.  The worse part of this is most people believe the lies that are shoved down our throats and said to be true.

This is one of many sore subjects for me.

From what I understand on Ruby Ridge is they felt they were being ripped off by the government, and spied on, and monitored, (which is all true).  They refused to all themselves to be run by the government, and they were a threat to the government, not that they wanted to harm the government, they were an idea, and ideas are never welcome with any government that is corrupt and not accountable.  These are my beliefs; I may be wrong but I do not think I am.

Digital Photo

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Both events were criminal acts committed by an out-of-control Unconstitutional and tyrannical Police State.

Enemies and dislikers of the Jewish People have rights to think as they choose.

They do not have rights to act as they choose.

To cavalierly dismiss the government's transgressions simply because they were directed at those who hate us, is succumbing to the same sick reasoning used in Israel to justify Sharon's and Olmert's pogroms against Jews for their "crimes" of holding dissenting opinions.