Author Topic: Jews and Arabs Unite in Prayer ( Please be seated before reading )  (Read 3628 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Jews and Arabs Unite in Prayer ( Please be seated before reading )
« on: September 10, 2007, 06:40:24 PM »

By Sara Fischer
Due to the daily tension consuming the lives of both Jews and Arabs in Israel, peace between the two people groups is almost non-existent. Even among believers here, segregated worship has become the norm. Nevertheless, during a recent three-day conference in Jerusalem Jews and Arabs united together for one purpose: prayer. 

In accordance with the teaching in James 5:16 that the “effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much,” more than 130 Messianic Jews and Arab Christians[\b] united with one voice at the Christian Missionary Alliance Church in Jerusalem, praying together for the people of this Land to be filled with the Spirit.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=134&view=item&idx=1534
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: Jews and Arabs Unite in Prayer ( Please be seated before reading )
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 06:44:12 PM »
That shows how evil and twisted the Messianic Jews are!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 12:28:07 PM »
That shows how evil and twisted the Messianic Jews are!

They are not real Jews anyway.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 01:18:26 PM »
What is this "Messianic Jew". In my oppinion this doesn't exist. Because for the Christians like me, who follow the teachings of Johannis Calvin, is the whole ceremonial law abrogated. The moral law is not abrogated, but it condemns us no longer. The Judaism is different from the Christian believe.
G-d gave the Jews at Mount Sinai his laws and this law is valid up to now for them. This so called messianic Jews should tell the truth about their believe.
I think they want to win new members of their "christian" group, but not in a straight way, but in a mendacious way.

For my as a christian, muslimes pray to the moongod al-ilah, who changed its name in the preislamic time to Allah. I can proof this, because Mohammeds father called Abdallah. The name of the moongod is part of his name. You can read this in Ibn Isaqs book: "The life of the prophet". This book is part of the sunna of the chiefmuslime Mohammed. The biographic part of the sunna is called sira. Every muslime must believe in this or he is no muslime.
Allah has three doughters, for which we know the names and a lot of more unnamed. In the pagan cult in Mekka all stars are children of the moongod Allah and the goddess of the sun.
The name of the tree goddesses, which are the children of Allah are Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Manat. Al-uzza was the goddess of the Morning-Star. We know this star as Venus.
There are serious proofs, that in the first time of islam Mohammed has allowed his followers to pray to this three goddesses. There are the Satanic Verses. Later Mohammed has told his murdermuslimes, that the devil had bewitched him and he forbid the cult of this three goddesses.

Now when we know this, we can shurly said that something is wrong with this "Messianic Jews"
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 03:36:00 PM »
What is this "Messianic Jew". In my oppinion this doesn't exist. Because for the Christians like me, who follow the teachings of Johannis Calvin, is the whole ceremonial law abrogated. The moral law is not abrogated, but it condemns us no longer. The Judaism is different from the Christian believe.
G-d gave the Jews at Mount Sinai his laws and this law is valid up to now for them. This so called messianic Jews should tell the truth about their believe.
I think they want to win new members of their "christian" group, but not in a straight way, but in a mendacious way.

For my as a christian, muslimes pray to the moongod al-ilah, who changed its name in the preislamic time to Allah. I can proof this, because Mohammeds father called Abdallah. The name of the moongod is part of his name. You can read this in Ibn Isaqs book: "The life of the prophet". This book is part of the sunna of the chiefmuslime Mohammed. The biographic part of the sunna is called sira. Every muslime must believe in this or he is no muslime.
Allah has three doughters, for which we know the names and a lot of more unnamed. In the pagan cult in Mekka all stars are children of the moongod Allah and the goddess of the sun.
The name of the tree goddesses, which are the children of Allah are Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Manat. Al-uzza was the goddess of the Morning-Star. We know this star as Venus.
There are serious proofs, that in the first time of islam Mohammed has allowed his followers to pray to this three goddesses. There are the Satanic Verses. Later Mohammed has told his murdermuslimes, that the devil had bewitched him and he forbid the cult of this three goddesses.

Now when we know this, we can shurly said that something is wrong with this "Messianic Jews"

What the meeting of phonies: They Were Meshainic "Jews" (who shoud confess to be Christian=Meshianic or else are in grave sin) when according to NT converted Jew is no longer legaly bound by all 613 commandments of Torah;  and "A-rab" Christians (who are not A-rabs anyway (they're descendants of people settled by Romans, Armanians, Syriacs and others not A-rabs from Arabic penisula)) ::) Both people must live acording to different convenants; Gold Fasan they didn't prayed with Hubalites G-d forbid.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm