Author Topic: Little tribute to 9/11 victims  (Read 2820 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Little tribute to 9/11 victims
« on: September 11, 2007, 05:23:32 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xDh_pvv1tUM

[flash=200,200][<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EE9TLgCVLBM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EE9TLgCVLBM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed><//flash]

This one is the best tribute to the people                       http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2b5s7/911.html
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:15:56 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Little tribute to 9/11 victims
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 06:01:13 AM »
I've just came to resent Bush so much.  He could have really turned the country against Islam and fought for Occidental survival, and instead, he attacked the wrong country and has refused to name the real enemy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 06:04:27 AM »
I've just came to resent Bush so much.  He could have really turned the country against Islam and fought for Occidental survival, and instead, he attacked the wrong country and has refused to name the real enemy.
Yes thats true he screwed up
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 06:20:38 AM »
I think he did it on purpose.  But he is a disaster.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 06:57:48 AM »
Look, as bad as Bush may be, if Gore would have won the '00 elections instead of Bush, 9/11 would have been the smallest of attacks on our nation.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 07:09:05 AM »
I might agree with that.  As bad as a screw up Bush is, Gore would have done NOTHING.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 07:18:42 AM »
That isn't true.

He would do something.

I can see him giving more money to the Taliban since "appeasement" might be the way to peace.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 09:24:27 AM »

Do you think other CFR candidates wouldn't have went for a war with Iraq?  Al Gore was for the war, before he was against it.  His supporters just don't realize it.  He was VP when Bill Clinton "wagged the dog"

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 09:26:03 AM »
Hillary Clinton in her own words  (from March 6, 2003):

" With respect to whose responsibility it is to disarm Saddam Hussein, I do not believe that given the attitudes of many people in the world community today that there would be a willingness to take on very difficult problems were it not for United States leadership. And I am talking specifically about what had to be done in Bosnia and Kosovo, where my husband could not get a Security Council resolution to save the Kosovar Albanians from ethnic cleansing. And we did it alone as the United States, and we had to do it alone. It would have been far preferable if the Russians and others had agreed to do it through the United Nations -- they would not. I'm happy that, in the face of such horrible suffering, we did act."

So all of this was acceptable to her since it was her husband who was president.

Pelosi:

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations.  Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." 

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (Democrat, California)
   Statement on US Led Military Strike Against Iraq
   December 16, 1998
   http://www.house.gov/pelosi/priraq1.htm
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 09:33:21 AM by RationalThought110 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 09:34:56 AM »

If it was a failure, it definitely was a bi-partisan failure:

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities.  I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein.  ...  Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein.  Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons." 

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (Democrat, California)
   Addressing the US Senate
   October 10, 2002
   http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/
   cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?position=all&page=H7777&dbname=2002_record

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 09:58:21 AM »
Yes thats true he screwed up

They thought Iraq was a more dangerous threat than Iran. 

" Senator John Edwards, when asked about "Axis of Evil" countries Iran, Iraq, and North Korea: 

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries.  I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country." 

Senator John Edwards (Democrat, North Carolina)
   During an interview on CNN's "Late Edition"
   February 24, 2002
   http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0202/24/le.00.html  "

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 10:01:44 AM »
That isn't true.

He would do something.

I can see him giving more money to the Taliban since "appeasement" might be the way to peace.

I agree!
Gore would have enabled another attack to take place sooner...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 10:37:14 AM »
That isn't true.

He would do something.

I agree!
Gore would have enabled another attack to take place sooner...

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0103/morris1.asp

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 01:17:06 PM »
Just be lucky that we didn't have Gore to steal the elections,, after 911 we all be learning Arabic.  However, the next president of the United States  better get on the ball on this issue and not play games.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 01:21:18 PM »
Unfortunately, the next President will probably Hillary Clinton.

Giuliani will probably be better than Bush on national security.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 03:38:27 PM »
Gore would have been apologizing that there were not even more infidels in the towers who died...and sorry for the passengers on flight 93 who faught back and foiled that attack>:(

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 03:48:46 PM »
And he will generously compensate the families of the hijackers - after all they too lost a family member  :'(