Author Topic: Japs  (Read 15073 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Japs
« on: September 11, 2007, 08:11:09 PM »
Pardon me if this is an offensive subject, but I want your feedback:

Is the popular term "Jap" (or J.A.P.) (for "Jewish American Princess", meaning of course attractive, young, wealthy, secular, sexually liberal Jewish women) offensive to you all? Some of my friends use it (to describe girls meeting these criteria they knew growing up, not as a slur to attack all Jewish women), and I have too with them, not thinking it is anti-Semitic but rather a term for a very specific group, but is this okay?

Thanks,

Chaimfan

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Japs
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 08:17:14 PM »
Most people use Jap as an abbreviation for Japanese. 

I think what you are referring to, as in the people who use that to refer to Jews, are using it as a form of Jew hatred.  Why some Jews associate with people like that who hate Jews is mind-boggling.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »
I would say no but i'm a guy, what would i know
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 08:20:45 PM »
Maybe,It depends on who is saying it and in what context...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 08:20:54 PM »
My friend who uses this term is a Christian Zionist and definitely does NOT mean it as a slur on all Jews, or even the specific women he was describing. He assumes it only means that specific category of Jewish women, and in fact he describes them (from his childhood) with fond memories.

I obviously wouldn't just go around saying this, and neither would he, but do you all think it is wrong to use this term even on a very private basis with people who won't misconstrue your intentions?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 08:25:52 PM »
Well what is supposed to be the purpose of the term then?  Would your friend want people to have a term called CAP, which could stand for Christian American Princess?  I don't think your friend would see a purpose of having a term like that.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 10:18:29 PM »
I don't think the connotation of the word "Jap" is antisemetic. The word has come to be known more for personality traits of a girl more than what each letter stands for. If a gentile girl has these same type of spoiled, arrogant, bitchy, and vain character traits, they are just as much of a Jap as a Jewish girl. Italian girls like this are sometimes referred to as "guidettes", but for all intents and purposes, both of those terms can be used interchangeably to describe any girls like this, regardless of religion or ethnicity.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 10:27:40 PM »
I had to vote I dont know because I dont know anyone who has ever been called that so I dont know if they would find it offensive.  I DO know a few girls who think they deserve the HRH title...and would wear that name quite proudly because they think the sun rises and sets for them :D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 11:42:42 PM »
I agree that it depends on the context and who is saying it.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 02:07:39 AM »

Sadly JAP, Jewish American Princess, is accurate. Horrible creatures. Best to be avoided at all costs.  :-\
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 02:12:46 AM »
I've dated several JAPS.  They are spoiled Jews. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 03:11:58 AM »
The Australian equivalent, Jewish Australian Princess are just as nasty and disgusting. It is not a slur but an accurate acronym.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 08:47:16 AM »
I think of Japanese first.  I don't think of "Jewish American Princess."

And btw, while it is questionable if Germans have changed, I believe the Japanese have.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 08:58:55 AM »
I thought that's the thread about yellow Japs. ::) so i voted know; as long as at's the dicreption of someones character not nationality it's not rascist/anti semitic.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 09:00:12 AM »
The germans will never change, they are inbred with hatred, as are the croats. Croatia is a disgusting infestation of a country and croats are beasts that should all be killed.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 09:52:03 AM »
EagleEye:  "...while it is questionable if Germans have changed, I believe the Japanese have..."

Anti-Semitic books and literature are among the #1 sellers in Japan for quite some time now.

I asked a Japanese friend about this.

He said that it was true, but not for the same reasons that other people read such things...

He claimed that the Japanese read Anti-Semitic literature because they actually believe every lie and myth about "The Jew"...and are very jealous!...They want to be the world's #1 "sneaky liar and demon controller of the world!...And so they study these books in order to learn the secrets of "Jew" and steal (in typical Jap style) all of the "Jewish Secrets".

He told me this in great seriousness.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 09:54:04 AM »
lol they want to steal Jewish tactics for themselves...not that I even agree such tactics exist.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 09:57:39 AM »
It's an accurate acronym for secular, mean-spirited and overly materialistic Jewish women/girls.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 03:04:29 PM »
EagleEye:  "...while it is questionable if Germans have changed, I believe the Japanese have..."

Anti-Semitic books and literature are among the #1 sellers in Japan for quite some time now.

I asked a Japanese friend about this.

He said that it was true, but not for the same reasons that other people read such things...

He claimed that the Japanese read Anti-Semitic literature because they actually believe every lie and myth about "The Jew"...and are very jealous!...They want to be the world's #1 "sneaky liar and demon controller of the world!...And so they study these books in order to learn the secrets of "Jew" and steal (in typical Jap style) all of the "Jewish Secrets".

He told me this in great seriousness.

One of my Japanese friend had told me the whole anti-semitic thing is mainly related to the protocols of Zion, but he said it isn't really a mainstream thing in Japan and is commonly read by the leftist/communist sympathizers like the ones obsessed with North Korea and China. Japan was actually good to the Jews during world war II, Chiune Sugihara saved thousands of Jews from death by getting them passports to Japan. They also refused to give the Jews to Germany.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 04:33:09 PM »
The fact that they call themselves Jewish American Princesses shows that they are first and foremost American and Jewish is just an adjective describing what kind of American they are. Real Jews are Jews first and American second. JAPs are self-hating Jews.

That is true ......or they could both be describing what kind of princesses they are. ;D

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 06:09:26 PM »
Most of the Jews in America are reform Jewish, and liberals politically too.  Reform Judaism is Judaism for atheists.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2007, 10:15:44 AM »
Pardon me if this is an offensive subject, but I want your feedback:

Is the popular term "Jap" (or J.A.P.) (for "Jewish American Princess", meaning of course attractive, young, wealthy, secular, sexually liberal Jewish women) offensive to you all? Some of my friends use it (to describe girls meeting these criteria they knew growing up, not as a slur to attack all Jewish women), and I have too with them, not thinking it is anti-Semitic but rather a term for a very specific group, but is this okay?

Thanks,

Chaimfan
I personally would never use the term [J.A.P.] WHEN REFERING TO JEWISH WOMEN I ALWAYS SAY THE DAUGHTERS OF ABRAHAM.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007, 04:30:22 AM »
I think that most of the time when people use the term J.A.P. they are using it with anti-Semitic intentions but the term itself isn't necessarily anti-Semitic.  It's a quite accurate description of many American Jewish women who do perceive themselves in this way.  It depends on who's using it and the context.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 04:02:59 AM »
Well... I saw a "Jewish American Princess" graphic for myspace at a website, so apparently some Jewish girls are proud of the label although I personally dislike it, it is better to be warm, kind, down-to-earth etc.. RATHER than act like a spoiled brat!
Of course, there are also APS...African Princesses. I once was unfortunate to hear an APS woman on a radio-talk show telling the host that SHE (although born in America as well as her family for many generations) was actually descended from African royalty and should be "THE QUEEN OF AFRICA!!!!!"
I was laughing very hard!

" We be kings & queens in africa, mmmm hmmm".

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 04:26:37 AM »
The germans will never change, they are inbred with hatred, as are the croats. Croatia is a disgusting infestation of a country and croats are beasts that should all be killed.
Germans are mostly pro-Israel today, in fact I doubt they have ever been anti-Semite. During WWII most Germans didn't even know about the Holocaust. While Poles did know and, even though they were meant for anihilation together with the Jews, they supported the Nazis, ymach shemam