Author Topic: THOMPSON CAUSES RUDY TO SLIPS IN THE LATEST POLL CATCHING TO HILLARY  (Read 1132 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RAS POLL JUST POSTED 25 MINUTES AGO.  THOMPSON AT 28% WHILE RUDY CONTINUES TO SLIDE DOWN HILL NOW AT 20%

HILLARY ONLY LEADS THOMPSON BY 4%

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: THOMPSON CAUSES RUDY TO SLIPS IN THE LATEST POLL CATCHING TO HILLARY
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »
I heard that the poll shows that Rudy is to Hillary than Fred is to Hillary.

You do realize that Fred Thompson has a history of being a lobbyist?  Democrats like the Clintons always get away with campaign finance scandals and other scandals.  However, I don't think Fred Thompson will be able to get away with having been a lobbyist, in a general election. 

Conservatives will be making a mistake if they nominate Thompson because I don't think a former lobbyist could get elected. 

Go to DickMorris.com to find the article about Fred Thompson. 

The Fred Thompson bots will accuse Morris of lying because they think Morris favors Giuliani.  I don't think Morris favors any particular candidate as of now.  He just thinks it would be awful if Hillary were to win.