Author Topic: What Erica is up to.  (Read 42175 times)

newman

What Erica is up to.
« on: September 12, 2007, 12:35:01 PM »
Erica is not here to honestly discuss or debate ANYTHING.

All Erica is here to do is defend evil black behaviour at any cost while claiming not to.

A typical scenario is this:

A poster will give an account of black thugs intimidating people in the subway, gymnasium, mall...whatever. Erica does one or several of the following;

1/ make excuses the dress, language or behaviour of the blacks in question.

2/ claim their behaviour is normal.

3/ imply the poster is irrational for feeling intimidated.

4/ imply the poster is racist for feeling intimidated

5/ claim that non-blacks do the same

6/ claim that the posters are accusing HER of that sort of behaviour

I'm sick and tired of wasting time with her deflections, distortions and curveballs.

I advise all fellow JTFers to ignore her posts unless you enjoy banging your head against a wall and clarifying everything four times because she can't understand (or pretends not to understand) your questions or posts.

Joe Schmo

Re: What Erica is up to.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 01:32:41 PM »

I advise all fellow JTFers to ignore her posts unless you enjoy banging your head against a wall and clarifying everything four times because she can't understand (or pretends not to understand) your questions or posts.

Yes, indeed.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 01:45:53 PM »
Even though she does not listen, I enjoy telling her how wrong she is!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 04:29:10 PM »
Erica, do you defend the immoral behaviour of some Blacks?

Erica

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 04:30:08 PM »

All Erica is here to do is defend evil black behaviour at any cost while claiming not to.

A typical scenario is this:

A poster will give an account of black thugs intimidating people in the subway, gymnasium, mall...whatever. Erica does one or several of the following;

1/ make excuses the dress, language or behaviour of the blacks in question.

2/ claim their behaviour is normal.

3/ imply the poster is irrational for feeling intimidated.

4/ imply the poster is racist for feeling intimidated

5/ claim that non-blacks do the same

6/ claim that the posters are accusing HER of that sort of behaviour

I'm sick and tired of wasting time with her deflections, distortions and curveballs.

Stop being a baby Newman. I asked valid questions. I even said, on the OTHER post that I belive that MOST of the men in question did what the other poster said they did...I just didn't believe that ALL of them did, within the HOUR that 'a certain person' was in the gym with them. The numbers didn't add up. I DID go with the statistics, you're just angry that I didn't agree with every single thing YOU agreed with. You're pitiful.

I'm not here to be right. Even when you're wrong; for instance telling me and other people that I support evil blacks when I have documented proof of hating them; you never say..."Wow, I didn't read where you said all of that." You just leave the situation blank because you're too proud, or bull-headed to say so.

Erica

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 04:32:44 PM »
Quote from: newman on Today at 01:16:24 AM
Quote from: Erica on Today at 12:58:57 AM
So you're saying its perfectly okay to say "YOU" people, eventhough I may not be the person you're referring to? High percentages don't matter now. We've already established that I'm not part of the 'grand number' of evil blacks in America but why must you call them 'MY" people if I don't represent anything they're doing? Do you understand? Do you think that's fair? Why not call them out on their own?

Because if you are going to allign yourself with and defend them, folks are going to say to you 'your people'.

If you attack the majority of blacks consistantly, people won't associate you with them. Your problem is that you only attack TNB sometimes and defend it the rest of the time.

Imerica's quote... May 30, 2007, 07:22:02 PM

...However I have admitted that the black community has a problem that makes it hard for people to assimilate around every one of us.

May 30, 2007, 07:55:30 PM
I can't express this strongly enough... for everyone else... I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE BLACK CULTURE THAT ISN'T GOOD. I AM NOT BLIND, STUPID, OR EVIL. Just because I'm not fighting fire with fire, like some of you, it dosen't mean I'm not fighting in other ways. You think people who speak of peace and finding alternative routes to take when fighting the good fight against the bad people are evil. Great. Whatever. But I assure you that me teaching my children right from wrong will save you a lot of grief in the long run. Because if I nor their dad wasn't present in their lives they would/could very well turn out like those in the black community you hate.

Quote from: ItalianZionist on June 02, 2007, 11:30:18 PM
You're right the jews shouldn't be happy about the Holocaust, just as you should not be happy about your ancestor's suffering. But more AfroAmericans should realize that they did increase their standard of living by coming here and stop acting as if they are suffering just as badly as their ancestors did.

Response from Imerica: June 02, 2007, 11:32:38 PM »
I agree that the slave mentality needs to stop and has needed to be stopped a long time ago... people who were born free shouldn't act like they're still in chains.

Quote from Imerica: June 03, 2007, 03:23:26 PM »
To cjd...
And the black youth of today DO need to learn the truth..that blacks did sell other blacks into slavery but they also need to know what happened during the trip to America and what happened once they arrived to America. If you want to tell the truth...tell the entire truth. Not the truth as YOU want to see it.

Quote from Imerica: May 02, 2007, 07:00:59 AM »
Thank you for this thread. Everything in it. I'd rather be disagreed with than have my family or myself disrespected.

If you've read my responses to the letter about Farrakhan and Sharpton, I call them dispicable men when it comes to their so called civil rights activism. I did say that I respected the fact that Sharpton and Jackson helped blacks recieve jobs...that's on a professional level. On a personal level, I think that they could use some time in a Jewish community to see how Jewish people really are without making snap judgements about their culture. On that front, they are part of the problem.

Quote from Imerica: June 09, 2007, 11:51:56 AM » to Allen T.
What boggles the mind (well, at least mine) ... is that every point I make against evil black culture goes unrecognized, then I'm accused of standing with them. I understand that most of you here only know and have only witnessed the bad in the black community. I'm not slighting you on that. But what I will say is that even with my knowledge of the evils in black culture, if I don't remain positive that "A Change Is Gonna Come" (Sam Cooke), I'll be just like those evil blacks who don't want anything for their lives. And I won't expose my children nor myself to that. Sorry.

Quote from Imerica: to CJDJune 09, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »
Now YOU're misquoting me. I never told anyone here to ignore what evil blacks do. I've actually said over and over again that I don't appreciate evil blacks EITHER. And I made no excuses for them being the way they are. NONE.

Quote from Imerica:June 09, 2007, 01:47:47 PM »
I never told anyone here to ignore evil blacks...nor did I say that you shouldn't criticize them. That would make me a hypocrite because I am against them and I say it here. What I DID say, and perhaps you got it mixed up, was that eventhough I know there are evil blacks in our culture, my time is spent raising my children NOT to be like them. If I focused on the evils of the black community all of the time, I'd never get anything positive done in my own home.

I'm in agreement with you here who don't like evil black people...I've said that over and over and over...... again. 

« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 04:36:07 PM by Erica »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 04:41:28 PM »
Quote from: newman on Today at 01:16:24 AM
Quote from: Erica on Today at 12:58:57 AM
So you're saying its perfectly okay to say "YOU" people, eventhough I may not be the person you're referring to? High percentages don't matter now. We've already established that I'm not part of the 'grand number' of evil blacks in America but why must you call them 'MY" people if I don't represent anything they're doing? Do you understand? Do you think that's fair? Why not call them out on their own?

Because if you are going to allign yourself with and defend them, folks are going to say to you 'your people'.

If you attack the majority of blacks consistantly, people won't associate you with them. Your problem is that you only attack TNB sometimes and defend it the rest of the time.

Imerica's quote... May 30, 2007, 07:22:02 PM

...However I have admitted that the black community has a problem that makes it hard for people to assimilate around every one of us.

May 30, 2007, 07:55:30 PM
I can't express this strongly enough... for everyone else... I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE BLACK CULTURE THAT ISN'T GOOD. I AM NOT BLIND, STUPID, OR EVIL. Just because I'm not fighting fire with fire, like some of you, it dosen't mean I'm not fighting in other ways. You think people who speak of peace and finding alternative routes to take when fighting the good fight against the bad people are evil. Great. Whatever. But I assure you that me teaching my children right from wrong will save you a lot of grief in the long run. Because if I nor their dad wasn't present in their lives they would/could very well turn out like those in the black community you hate.

Quote from: ItalianZionist on June 02, 2007, 11:30:18 PM
You're right the jews shouldn't be happy about the Holocaust, just as you should not be happy about your ancestor's suffering. But more AfroAmericans should realize that they did increase their standard of living by coming here and stop acting as if they are suffering just as badly as their ancestors did.

Response from Imerica: June 02, 2007, 11:32:38 PM »
I agree that the slave mentality needs to stop and has needed to be stopped a long time ago... people who were born free shouldn't act like they're still in chains.

Quote from Imerica: June 03, 2007, 03:23:26 PM »
To cjd...
And the black youth of today DO need to learn the truth..that blacks did sell other blacks into slavery but they also need to know what happened during the trip to America and what happened once they arrived to America. If you want to tell the truth...tell the entire truth. Not the truth as YOU want to see it.

Quote from Imerica: May 02, 2007, 07:00:59 AM »
Thank you for this thread. Everything in it. I'd rather be disagreed with than have my family or myself disrespected.

If you've read my responses to the letter about Farrakhan and Sharpton, I call them dispicable men when it comes to their so called civil rights activism. I did say that I respected the fact that Sharpton and Jackson helped blacks recieve jobs...that's on a professional level. On a personal level, I think that they could use some time in a Jewish community to see how Jewish people really are without making snap judgements about their culture. On that front, they are part of the problem.

Quote from Imerica: June 09, 2007, 11:51:56 AM » to Allen T.
What boggles the mind (well, at least mine) ... is that every point I make against evil black culture goes unrecognized, then I'm accused of standing with them. I understand that most of you here only know and have only witnessed the bad in the black community. I'm not slighting you on that. But what I will say is that even with my knowledge of the evils in black culture, if I don't remain positive that "A Change Is Gonna Come" (Sam Cooke), I'll be just like those evil blacks who don't want anything for their lives. And I won't expose my children nor myself to that. Sorry.

Quote from Imerica: to CJDJune 09, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »
Now YOU're misquoting me. I never told anyone here to ignore what evil blacks do. I've actually said over and over again that I don't appreciate evil blacks EITHER. And I made no excuses for them being the way they are. NONE.

Quote from Imerica:June 09, 2007, 01:47:47 PM »
I never told anyone here to ignore evil blacks...nor did I say that you shouldn't criticize them. That would make me a hypocrite because I am against them and I say it here. What I DID say, and perhaps you got it mixed up, was that eventhough I know there are evil blacks in our culture, my time is spent raising my children NOT to be like them. If I focused on the evils of the black community all of the time, I'd never get anything positive done in my own home.

I'm in agreement with you here who don't like evil black people...I've said that over and over and over...... again. 

Ok :)

Erica

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 05:07:10 PM »
Thanks Sarah...and to the rest of you...

More "Erica is against Evil Blacks" Quotes:June 09, 2007, 07:52:01 PM »

Yes, I'm against Affirmative Action because its turned into this monster that can't be controlled. The problem with it isn't that it exists, its the way in which our country allows it to exist. The fact that some blacks and women can pull the AA card when they want a job or placement in a school.

Re: Texas [censored] Beat Innocent Passenger To Death After Turd Child Is Hit
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 09:05:03 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: newman on June 22, 2007, 07:32:52 AM
Newman:
I don't want to hurt the feelings of nice blacks with enough white blood or culural indoctrination to make them civilised, but I agree with you two guys. Segregation is the only answer.schvartzas can't be happy in their situation. It's like putting a C grade average kid in the mensa class.... it doesn't lift them up but makes them feel inferior and then resentful and mal adjusted. As humans, blacks need self determination in their own natural environment without competition from a culture that they are unsuited for. I do not include well adjusted law abiding middle class schvartzas in this....but certainly the ghetto criminals.

Imerica:
Ghetto is  a mindset where it use to be just 'where you live'. Ignorance is what's eating the black community up.

More Imerica:
I don't think I'm qualified to tell people where they belong unless they've comitted some monumental wrong...for instance murdered, raped, beaten ANYONE. They belong under the jail..yes this includes blacks who kill each other because they have nothing better to do (which is a cop out). I don't think that people who like rap should be separated from the rest of the black community just because they like a different genre of music. There are some people who like rap who dont' participate in the evils of it. As for the aborigines, I like seeing or reading about their culture and how they are constantly evolving, however slowly in Australia. They should be free to do as they please because its part of their cultural make-up. I could offer the Amish people of America who take on the lives of the Quakers of yesteryear. If you're not hurting anyone, you should be left alone.

May 02, 2007, 08:39:53 AM »
I know what the problem is. Yes, statistically, blacks commit more crimes but I tend not to think about the bad things in the black community. That may make you angry but if I thought about the bad in the world ALL of the time, I'd get nothing done. I'd bite my nails waiting for the other shoe to drop. I can't afford to do that when I have a family to raise. I'm preparing my girls for the bad things in the community/society as a whole as well as the good things. And believe it or not, there is more than just 'bad' going on in the black community. Did you know that the black culture, just like it has a dark side,with evil people also has a good side, with good people? That those of us who don't follow the gangster mentality actually have a way of making the good in us shine?

May 08, 2007, 11:16:17 PM » Quote 
By the way, what I'm rejecting of the black culture is the violence and stereotypes. I don't and won't reject the good that's represented in the black community/culture. That part, I'll treasure for the rest of my life. However I keep the bad things that happen in the black community in my mind to use it as a template of how not to raise my girls. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 05:52:15 PM »

I concur.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 06:07:23 PM »

I concur.

Poor babies... :( Someone doesn't agree with you so you open up a thread about them. And I just proved that even by posting EVERY post I ever made against evil people, no one (accept Daniel and Sarah, so far) reads it.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 06:31:16 PM »

I concur.

Poor babies... :( Someone doesn't agree with you so you open up a thread about them. And I just proved that even by posting EVERY post I ever made against evil people, no one (accept Daniel and Sarah, so far) reads it.

Oh, I read what you posted.  I didn't see anything in there but mild statements, oooh you condemn Sharpton and Farrakhan, BIG DEAL.  You did say this though "I'm in agreement with you here who don't like evil black people...I've said that over and over and over...... again."

See the problem is, you can't just say that you are in agreement with those of us who don't like evil black people, because you rarely ever seem to agree with us on what an evil black person is.  Aside from the obvious ones like rapists and murderers, you DON'T agree with us on who the evil black people are.  Just SAYING that you're in agreement with us doesn't mean that you actually are.  Nothing newman said is incorrect.  99% of the time you defend black people and that seems to be your main purpose here. 

I admit though some of the things you say are good, such as being against affirmative action, evil black leaders, slave mentality, the mentality of entitlement.  That's a good start and I have to give you credit for those things, but of course JTF takes it much further than and it seems that you will never understand, sympathize with, or be concerned with our concern with evil black culture in general.  That's where JTF differs with Erica.

newman is right about your deflections, mis-characterizations, false analogies, and general lack of understanding of some of the basic concepts that we espouse here at JTF.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 08:07:20 PM »
Nearly all blacks are like Erica...they blame others for their problems and want others to do everything for them.  This will never change as long as blacks refuse responsibility for their actions and behavior. 

Until blacks realize that change must come from within, things will never change.

You can't polish a turd, and its not likely to polish itself.  So, what can you do?

"One cannot reason with unreasonable people."  Rabbi Meir Kahane

Erica

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 08:07:51 PM »

I concur.

Oh, I read what you posted.  I didn't see anything in there but mild statements, oooh you condemn Sharpton and Farrakhan, BIG DEAL.  You did say this though "I'm in agreement with you here who don't like evil black people...I've said that over and over and over...... again."

See the problem is, you can't just say that you are in agreement with those of us who don't like evil black people, because you rarely ever seem to agree with us on what an evil black person is.  Aside from the obvious ones like rapists and murderers, you DON'T agree with us on who the evil black people are.  Just SAYING that you're in agreement with us doesn't mean that you actually are.  Nothing newman said is incorrect.  99% of the time you defend black people and that seems to be your main purpose here. 

I admit though some of the things you say are good, such as being against affirmative action, evil black leaders, slave mentality, the mentality of entitlement.  That's a good start and I have to give you credit for those things, but of course JTF takes it much further than and it seems that you will never understand, sympathize with, or be concerned with our concern with evil black culture in general.  That's where JTF differs with Erica.

newman is right about your deflections, mis-characterizations, false analogies, and general lack of understanding of some of the basic concepts that we espouse here at JTF.
So I have to be this angry, militant person to be a true member of this forum? I have to agree with EVERYTHING you say? I have to be bitter at every turn? My posting what I posted meant nothing...especially but not limited to the statement I made about Sharpton and jackson..who people here though I was related to or LOVED half to death because I'm black just like they are. I'm still going to raise my girls not to be like the evil people I know of and that are represented in the statistics. And you'll thank me for it.

Erica

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »
Nearly all blacks are like Erica...they blame others for their problems and want others to do everything for them.  This will never change as long as blacks refuse responsibility for their actions and behavior. 

Until blacks realize that change must come from within, things will never change.

You can't polish a turd, and its not likely to polish itself.  So, what can you do?

Damn you. I never blamed anyone for my problems and never asked you to do ANYTHING for me, Scrabin. I HATE people like that, those who don't take responsibility for their actions or credit for their failures. But you don't want to see me saying that. You want me to be a stupid black person saying "OH, No black person has ever done anythign to hurt you..." I don't agree with that.

And the unreasonable person, me, you're speaking of has a differing opinion on how to tackle the evil blacks in America..I don't have to go throughout life wishing everyone who is evil would die...I'll let God take care of that. But I'll still hate them the same.

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 08:17:34 PM »

Erica not that I agree with half you write cause I don't, but you have a vaild point. Its called the band wagon people jump on. Instead of just taking this to the admin in PMs everyone has to have their say.

But it is their forum they can do as they want.  ::)

Plus you have over 800 posts surely you have had your say, and bound to ruffle a few PC feathers.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »

Damn you. I never blamed anyone for my problems and never asked you to do ANYTHING for me, Scrabin. I HATE people like that, those who don't take responsibility for their actions or credit for their failures. But you don't want to see me saying that. You want me to be a stupid black person saying "OH, No black person has ever done anythign to hurt you..." I don't agree with that.

And the unreasonable person, me, you're speaking of has a differing opinion on how to tackle the evil blacks in America..I don't have to go throughout life wishing everyone who is evil would die...I'll let G-d take care of that. But I'll still hate them the same.

It's true.  I never heard you speak of blaming whites.  My point is, however, that the idea of blaming others for one's own problems is a big theme in the black community.  

Do all blacks blame others and whine and complain all day long?  No, but MANY do.

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 08:21:16 PM »

Erica not that I agree with half you write cause I don't, but you have a vaild point. Its called the band wagon people jump on. Instead of just taking this to the admin in PMs everyone has to have their say.

But it is their forum they can do as they want.  ::)

Plus you have over 800 posts surely you have had your say, and bound to ruffle a few PC feathers.

I appreciate that post Infidel...

I have no problem with people disagreeing with what I say at all... I have a problem with people insisting that I feel a certain way when I don't or wanting me to jump on that bandwagon you spoke of and start speaking in unison, the words they speak. Disagree all you want, but don't tell me that I don't hate evil, lazy black people when I've said it hundreds of times before.

Erica

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 08:23:51 PM »

And the unreasonable person, me, you're speaking of has a differing opinion on how to tackle the evil blacks in America..I don't have to go throughout life wishing everyone who is evil would die...I'll let G-d take care of that. But I'll still hate them the same.

It's true.  I never heard you speak of blaming whites.  My point is, however, that the idea of blaming others for one's own problems is a big theme in the black community.  

Do all blacks blame others and whine and complain all day long?  No, but MANY do.
I've said that too, Scrabin. That's why I don't like being referred to or even spoken in the same sentence as "People like ERica believe" when I don't subscribe to negativity in the black community. Yes MOST blacks are acting like slaves... some aren't.

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 08:26:17 PM »
Don't worry about what they think  ;)

Erica

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 08:30:40 PM »
Don't worry about what they think  ;)
I wish I came to this forum with that confidence. Better late than never, I guess. :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 08:31:16 PM »

I've said that too, Scrabin. That's why I don't like being referred to or even spoken in the same sentence as "People like ERica believe" when I don't subscribe to negativity in the black community. Yes MOST blacks are acting like slaves... some aren't.
Erica - what do you mean Yes MOST blacks are acting like slaves?  That doesn't make sense to me.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:33:05 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 08:33:43 PM »
For every post like the pones she's quoted here, you'll find 50 where she's doing her usual tricks.

Our objection is not in somebody disagreeing with an issue. Our objections are.....

1/ somebody supporting evil

2/ somebody being in denial about evil

3/ the forum being sidetracked because somebody (constantly);
  a) doesn't understand a question.
  b) answers 'straw' questions
  c) has no understanding of what hypothetical scenarios are.
  d) has no understanding of what metaphors are.
  e) cannot separate group versus individual in discussion
  f)  cannot understand the difference between generalisat based        on facts and evidence versus prejudice.
  g) misreads other posts
  h) diverts the thread by forcing other posters to explain her miscomprehension.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:45:24 PM by newman »

Erica

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2007, 08:36:08 PM »

Erica - what do you mean Yes MOST blacks are acting like slaves?  That doesn't make sense to me.
Why not, its the same thing you guys have been saying since I've been here. After all the statistics dictate that MOST BLACKS commit more crimes than whites. RIGHT? Damn, make up your mind. What in the hell do you want me to say? I MEANT that most blacks are acting like they're still in bondage and the white man is lording over them. THAT'S what I meant. They are too ignorant to understand that they have the power to be better than they are and don't take the chance to see.

Erica

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2007, 08:41:05 PM »
For every post like the pones she's quoted here, you'll find 50 where she's doing her usual tricks.

Our objection is not in somebody sisagreeing with an issue. Our objections are.....

1/ somebody supporting evil

2/ somebody being in denial about evil

3/ the forum being sidetracked because somebody (constantly);
  a) doesn't understand a question.
  b) answers 'straw' questions
  c) has no understanding of what hypothetical scenarios are.
  d) has no understanding of what metaphors are.
  e) cannot separate group versus individual in discussion
  f)  cannot understand the difference between generalisat based        on facts and evidence versus prejudice.
  g) misreads other posts
  h) diverts the thread by forcing other posters to explain her miscomprehension.
You're stupid, newman...and its not your fault. ::)
I didn't support anyone evil, newman. Name the people...PLEASE!!!
You constantly want me to echo everything you're saying but I'm not going to do it because I'm not EVIL like you are.

I answered your dumb-ass hypothetical questions after I explained myself in defense of myself. I SAID YES or NO. to those questions. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong...and speaking of...I ACTUALLY TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE RIGHT!!! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT?

ALSO since we're talking about generalizing...I gave you a f'ing definition of what you and Ze'ev consider NON generalizing... the word WHOLE means everything (and in this case) EVERYONE in sight. Not Some, like you'd like to think. It seems to me that YOU need a dictionary.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 08:41:31 PM »

Why not, its the same thing you guys have been saying since I've been here. After all the statistics dictate that MOST BLACKS commit more crimes than whites. RIGHT? Damn, make up your mind. What in the hell do you want me to say? I MEANT that most blacks are acting like they're still in bondage and the white man is lording over them. THAT'S what I meant. They are too ignorant to understand that they have the power to be better than they are and don't take the chance to see.
I can't believe you just said that.   :o
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.