Author Topic: What Erica is up to.  (Read 42926 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What Erica is up to.
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2007, 10:20:08 AM »
Hey Erica, if AA isn't getting you through school, why are you in favor of AA?

Just abolish AA and compete with the rest of us equally.

You deserve no special privileges.
I answered this question 21 times here. Where did you read I was in favor of AA?
That is true!  Erica often calls for the end of affirmative action.  I'll give her that one.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2007, 10:28:17 AM »
Hey Erica, if AA isn't getting you through school, why are you in favor of AA?

Just abolish AA and compete with the rest of us equally.

You deserve no special privileges.
Also judeanoncapta, if it weren't for you and Allen T, I wouldn't have come here in the first place. Sometimes I wish I would have turned the other way because not 5 minutes after I got here I was being bashed by the both of you. Don't make me post all of the "NICE" parts of the emails we sent through youtube. ANd let it be known that YOU and ALLEN were the first people I told (from this site) how I felt about Al Sharpton, Jackson, Affirmative Action, Farrakkan, and evil blacks. Instead of coming here with the truth and dispelling the untruth that I was FOR  each of these subjects, you lied instead. Asking me over and over again how I felt about which ever subject as if I'd slip up and lobby 100% support for them.

I DON'T LIKE AL SHARPTON, JESSE JACKSON, FARRAKKAN, EVIL BLACKS and for the 22nd time, I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. Maybe I should have taken a shortcut to answering this question...

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #177 on: September 20, 2007, 11:49:58 AM »
Well, you must get something out of being here because you have atleast 1000 posts each under two different names.

Tell me, Erica. What do you get out of this forum that keeps you coming back under various related  aliases?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Joe Schmo

« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2007, 11:54:18 AM »
Tell me, Erica. What do you get out of this forum that keeps you coming back under various related  aliases?

Keeping us rasist whites busy so that we cannot inflict mischief on blacks.

Erica

« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2007, 11:55:50 AM »
Well, you must get something out of being here because you have atleast 1000 posts each under two different names.

You say "aliases" as if I'm two different people judeanoncapta. I have always represented myself as ERICA. I'm Erica. Period.

What I get from being here is the chance to be involved in discussions about race. Remember, as I told you before, you are partially the reason why I even signed up, plus I had some questions to ask Chaim...but I'm past asking him anything more..I've been there, done that and have been spat out by him already. Not comforting.

I keep coming back because I love to debate and I love to represent the GOOD in black America. But no matter what I say or how I say it, YOU  and people like you will assume things about me that I've debunked many, many times. I told  YOU at first that AA needed to stop. But you came here acting that I never emailed that to you. I told you FIRST that I belive that evil blacks are a problem in America...yet you came in here and accused me of supporting evil blacks.

What's that about?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:48:31 PM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2007, 11:59:30 AM »

Keeping us rasist whites busy so that we cannot inflict mischief on blacks.
Don't joke like that. I'm not here for that. I'm not that important of a person to ever do something as stupid as be a distraction so that blacks are left alone. I don't hold a political office, I don't know any black militant people, I don't work for the CIA, nor for small sects who claim to hate Jews. I've been accused of it all. All I am is a military spouse, mother of 5, a student and someone who has varying opinions on race relations in America. I'm no threat.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2007, 01:01:43 PM »
Yes you shoud give her a break guys she's not so bad after all; Just ignore Newman and post in other forum sections too. It's looking kinda weird when you're posting only in three threads about AA. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »
I prefer to pay attention to newman and ignore her.

Erica

« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2007, 02:13:38 PM »
I prefer to pay attention to newman and ignore her.
If that was the case, you shouldn't have come into this thread at all..after all no one was summoning you..it isn't called "Whta's Muck up to?" ::)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2007, 04:05:21 PM »
Don't joke like that. I'm not here for that. I'm not that important of a person to ever do something as stupid as be a distraction so that blacks are left alone. I don't hold a political office, I don't know any black militant people, I don't work for the CIA, nor for small sects who claim to hate Jews. I've been accused of it all. All I am is a military spouse, mother of 5, a student and someone who has varying opinions on race relations in America. I'm no threat.

Wow! That is an incredible load! You're certainly deserving of respect and you're definitely thick skinned, I'm just sorry that you're being unjustly mistreated here.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2007, 09:58:11 PM »
 I DON'T LIKE AL SHARPTON, JESSE JACKSON, FARRAKKAN, EVIL BLACKS and for the 22nd time, I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

I need to give you credit for this statement.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Erica

« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2007, 11:40:56 PM »
I DON'T LIKE AL SHARPTON, JESSE JACKSON, FARRAKKAN, EVIL BLACKS and for the 22nd time, I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

You haven't given me credit every OTHER time I've said it, Why now? I've said that to EVERYONE here.

Erica

« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2007, 11:42:03 PM »

Wow! That is an incredible load! You're certainly deserving of respect and you're definitely thick skinned, I'm just sorry that you're being unjustly mistreated here.
Thank you Ben-Alan..I appreciate you and respect you also.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #188 on: September 21, 2007, 09:13:27 AM »

You haven't given me credit every OTHER time I've said it, Why now? I've said that to EVERYONE here.
Come on Erica...that wasn't nice.  You speak with a forked tongue sometimes. This time you made it clear.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2007, 09:34:30 AM »
Well looky heah! She be Erica and she be a wise mammy. She be wise sho 'nuff to be gettin into school because she be gettin dat ole Affirmitiff Ackshum.

Dat be d truth uh huh!

Erica

« Reply #190 on: September 21, 2007, 10:24:19 AM »

Come on Erica...that wasn't nice.  You speak with a forked tongue sometimes. This time you made it clear.

It WAS all I could do, bullcat. Everytime I wrote I don't support such and such... you all came in and accused me of supporting it. I even found every quote I made about evil blacks, AA and everything else. I don't speak with a forked tongue but a lot of you here DO. Its amazing, all I had to post here was a tagline and you all could have left me alone with the questions of what I support or who I support. If I don't say it the way you want to read it, I'm supporting evil. I'm tired of being seen in that light. I'VE ALWAYS made clear my stance on AA, evil blacks, and Sharpton and the clan. ALWAYS.

Erica

« Reply #191 on: September 21, 2007, 10:25:59 AM »
Well looky heah! She be Erica and she be a wise mammy. She be wise sho 'nuff to be gettin into school because she be gettin dat ole Affirmitiff Ackshum.

Dat be d truth uh huh!
Only IDIOTS speak that way and if you're repeating it, it doesn't make you look any better than evil blacks who speak like that. I'm not recieving anything AA for my education. You're just jealous that I didn't let people walk over me and stall my dreams the way you did. Get over yourself.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #192 on: September 21, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »
I agree.  I get the idea that affirmative action may not be for you...yet...you do make alot of  excuses for why lazy people may need to have such services.  Since you have taken up the mantle for all black people on the forum...what do you expect?  Don't say you haven't!  ;)

Erica

« Reply #193 on: September 23, 2007, 05:08:14 PM »
I agree.  I get the idea that affirmative action may not be for you...yet...you do make alot of  excuses for why lazy people may need to have such services.  Since you have taken up the mantle for all black people on the forum...what do you expect?  Don't say you haven't!  ;)
I haven't made excuses for anyone. I have offered reasons but never offered them up as excuses. I've always maintained that blacks who don't do anything with their lives and are lazy have only themselves to blame.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #194 on: September 23, 2007, 06:08:57 PM »

Erica, I respect you a great deal and like you a lot but sometimes you've just gotta keep quiet! The more you repeat things and get aggravated the less likely you're going to be left alone!
People do hear what you say the first time round, they just don't accept it but its their choice.

Erica

« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2007, 07:18:08 PM »

Erica, I respect you a great deal and like you a lot but sometimes you've just gotta keep quiet! The more you repeat things and get aggravated the less likely you're going to be left alone!
People do hear what you say the first time round, they just don't accept it but its their choice.
Its not fair. If I don't repeat everything I've said before, people accuse me of being evil. I'm really tired of that. But I will agree to be quiet. Maybe I should just let people think what they want and let my sig line speak for itself.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2007, 10:57:29 PM »
Erika stands for what we don't .She is really only here to divide and conquer us.She has no heart for us  and dreams of our demise.That is the truth....
wayne jude

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #197 on: October 01, 2007, 11:23:09 PM »
But she is polite and more or less kind sooooooo,lets be kinda nice .Or not
wayne jude.... ;)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2007, 12:06:25 AM »
But she is polite and more or less kind sooooooo,lets be kinda nice .Or not
wayne jude.... ;)

Hahahahaha
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2007, 12:07:52 AM »
you got it BRO!