Author Topic: What Erica is up to.  (Read 43194 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: What Erica is up to.
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2007, 09:54:28 AM »

You're very presumptive Daniel and you seem to be very arrogant when you state things like "he thinks" or "he can't stand" when you don't even know me or newman very well.  You show your ignorance very well.

Liberalism 101:

"All conservatives generalise".

Conservatism 101:

"All liberals generalize."

Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh make that very apparent.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2007, 09:59:03 AM »
Erica is not here to honestly discuss or debate ANYTHING.

All Erica is here to do is defend evil black behaviour at any cost while claiming not to.

A typical scenario is this:

A poster will give an account of black thugs intimidating people in the subway, gymnasium, mall...whatever. Erica does one or several of the following;

1/ make excuses the dress, language or behaviour of the blacks in question.

2/ claim their behaviour is normal.

3/ imply the poster is irrational for feeling intimidated.

4/ imply the poster is racist for feeling intimidated

5/ claim that non-blacks do the same

6/ claim that the posters are accusing HER of that sort of behaviour

I'm sick and tired of wasting time with her deflections, distortions and curveballs.

I advise all fellow JTFers to ignore her posts unless you enjoy banging your head against a wall and clarifying everything four times because she can't understand (or pretends not to understand) your questions or posts.
Stop being a baby Newman. I asked valid questions. I even said, on the OTHER post that I belive that MOST of the men in question did what the other poster said they did...I just didn't believe that ALL of them did, within the HOUR that 'a certain person' was in the gym with them. The numbers didn't add up. I DID go with the statistics, you're just angry that I didn't agree with every single thing YOU agreed with. You're pitiful.

I'm not here to be right. Even when you're wrong; for instance telling me and other people that I support evil blacks when I have documented proof of hating them; you never say..."Wow, I didn't read where you said all of that." You just leave the situation blank because you're too proud, or bull-headed to say so.

Ya see, Erica, Newman needs to hate you and needs for you to be evil. He can't stand the fact that there is an intelligent and ethical black person on here. It completely contradicts and destroys the stereotypes he has about black people. It's interesting that Newman and Ze'ev claim to have a problem with black evil behavior where in reality, they have an even bigger problem with blacks being good, smart, and moral people since it completely destroys their presumed stereotypes about black people. So how dare you come onto this forum and show us evidence to the contrary!
Wait, Daniel, that's not altogether true because they DO indeed love "Crazy" Joe Clark and Alan "I kicked my daughter out without a penny to her name because she's gay... that  makes me look bad" Keyes.

I love finding good, smart, and moral blacks.  It makes my day whenever I meet one and I love meeting them because it means that black people CAN aspire to something higher and they have the possibility of being good people.  That is a hopeful notion for me.  I would like to believe in free will and self-determination although sometimes it is hard to keep faith in that.  Also, finding good, moral, and intelligent black people doesn't "completely destroy" any "stereotypes" about black people whatsoever.  There are good, moral, and intelligent blacks, but unfortunately not all or even most of them are this way.  It is possible for both types of blacks to exist simultaneously, Daniel.  They are not mutually exclusive, this is faulty reasoning.  The problem I have with Erica is not that she is a moral, intelligent, or good person, I actually appreciate all those qualities in her to some extent.  The problem is that much of the time she makes excuses and justifies evil behavior.   

You're very presumptive Daniel and you seem to be very arrogant when you state things like "he thinks" or "he can't stand" when you don't even know me or newman very well.  You show your ignorance very well.
Daniel could never allow himself to see that truth Ze'ev.  It would skew his idea of the world and his place in it

I think you can have a better exchange of ideas with Erica then Daniel -

I don't have any illusions about the world. I recognize the problems and issues and many black people have. After all, I work in right smack in the middle of one of those communities in the south Bronx. I merely object to the constant villifying of blacks, not because I think it makes blacks look bad, but because it makes Jews look really bad.

Erica

« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2007, 01:19:44 AM »

Liberalism 101:

"All conservatives generalise".

Conservatism 101:

"All liberals generalize."

Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh make that very apparent.
Let's not forget about Bill Oh' REALLY... :D

newman

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2007, 01:23:57 AM »

I don't have any illusions about the world. I recognize the problems and issues and many black people have. After all, I work in right smack in the middle of one of those communities in the south Bronx. I merely object to the constant villifying of blacks, not because I think it makes blacks look bad, but because it makes Jews look really bad.

(Chaim's whiney 'kyke' impersonation voice.................)

"Oy, let's not upset anybody......don't criticise the black-nazis, oy oy oy oy oy"

Erica

« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2007, 01:34:20 AM »

"Oy, let's not upset anybody......don't criticise the black-nazis, oy oy oy oy oy"
Criticize black evil people..go ahead...I won't stop you from that but don't block progress by bashing GOOD blacks also. It really does make you look like a racist, biggoted Archie Bunker.

newman

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2007, 01:39:37 AM »

Criticize black evil people..go ahead...I won't stop you from that but don't block progress by bashing GOOD blacks also. It really does make you look like a racist, biggoted Archie Bunker.
:-* :-* :-* :-*

Erica

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2007, 01:44:35 AM »

You must be proud of yourself.

newman

« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2007, 01:49:50 AM »

I was gonna tell you that one of these days, you'll get 'pow'....right in the kisser. But that was the wrong sitcom. :)

Erica

« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2007, 02:27:24 AM »

I was gonna tell you that one of these days, you'll get 'pow'....right in the kisser. But that was the wrong sitcom. :)
One day, the next black person (man, woman or child) will come up to you and give you a hug, just because they feel like it. Or because you need it. The more you bash the GOOD blacks, the more idiotic you'll look.

newman

« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2007, 02:36:05 AM »

One day, the next black person (man, woman or child) will come up to you and give you a hug, just because they feel like it. Or because you need it. The more you bash the GOOD blacks, the more idiotic you'll look.

I don't bash good blacks, I praise them.

I deserve hugs from ALL blacks. They should say..." Whah thankyou, massuh boss. Iffen not fo' yo' people, mah people would be back in africa wid dem damn face flies. mmmm hmmm".

Erica

« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2007, 02:45:22 AM »

I deserve hugs from ALL blacks. They should say..." Whah thankyou, massuh boss. Iffen not fo' yo' people, mah people would be back in africa wid dem damn face flies. mmmm hmmm".
You are of the ilk I'd tell my 3 year old not to talk to,or look at. You're stupid. You can't speak proper English. You need therapy and I feel sorry for you. Its no wonder you're not married and have no kids. You are so busy being a sourpuss that you've probably run off potential mates with your evil personality.

And you DO bash good blacks when you tell me to 'look for diamonds in the trash all you want, you'll still find trash". That speaks to your inability to be truthful about your real feelings; that you don't think there are any good blacks at all. Especially since you could only come up with 4 blacks who fit your bill of 'good blacks' and TWO aren't even real people!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2007, 02:53:22 AM »

LOL  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2007, 07:00:11 AM »
How is she a master JTFer, besides posting over a thousand times? I assume if must have said she was a pro JTFer when she was in that range.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Erica

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2007, 01:07:38 PM »
How is she a master JTFer, besides posting over a thousand times? I assume if must have said she was a pro JTFer when she was in that range.
That's the only reason I'm listed as a Master JTF'er...because I have over 1,000 posts. I'm not trying to join the club or anything...don't worry.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2007, 02:41:44 AM »
So AS A WHOLE isn't the same as an entire (group) in this situation. Is that an Aussie thing...where the words between the states and your neck of the woods ARE the same but have a different meaning? Like "Fag" cigarrette (UK) to slang "FAG" meaning homosexual (America)?

You're stating the obvious!!!!!!

We never said 'as a whole' meant 'entire'!!!!!!!!

It describes a characteristic of the majority of a group..........NOT the entirity!!!!!

How will you ever teach children???????

This another example of time wasting deflection by not comprehending what is written.
Majority means MOST, newman...it dosen't mean ALL or 'AS A WHOLE".

Also, newman...when I DO become a teacher, I'll be a great one. There is no doubt in my mind that I will encourage more black children to be positive and do something with their lives besides be negative like YOU. You just made up an entire definition for words that aren't listed in references anywhere.

Of course you'll become a teacher..at the expense of somebody who the PC consider "privileged and advantaged"

Erica

« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2007, 08:55:53 AM »
So AS A WHOLE isn't the same as an entire (group) in this situation. Is that an Aussie thing...where the words between the states and your neck of the woods ARE the same but have a different meaning? Like "Fag" cigarrette (UK) to slang "FAG" meaning homosexual (America)?

It describes a characteristic of the majority of a group..........NOT the entirity!!!!!

This another example of time wasting deflection by not comprehending what is written.

Also, newman...when I DO become a teacher, I'll be a great one. There is no doubt in my mind that I will encourage more black children to be positive and do something with their lives besides be negative like YOU. You just made up an entire definition for words that aren't listed in references anywhere.

Of course you'll become a teacher..at the expense of somebody who the PC consider "privileged and advantaged"
I'm taking out a student loan to earn my degrees and will be responsible for getting MYSELF through school, not some white person. AA isn't making sure I get my education and become an educator, I AM.  People like you make me sick.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2007, 03:03:13 PM »

I'm taking out a student loan to earn my degrees and will be responsible for getting MYSELF through school, not some white person. AA isn't making sure I get my education and become an educator, I AM.  People like you make me sick.

Good. Hope it's cancer. I'll do the hora

Erica

« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2007, 04:59:29 PM »

You have to be a horribly evil person to wish death on someone. You're bitter about something that happened 18 years ago and the kicker is that the situation is completely separate from the evil black people you mentioned. You're angry with the 'professor' not with black people. I think its easier for you to place blame on blacks than to accept responsibility for the fact that you failed yourself after you didn't seek a lawsuit. Whether or not you were a racist doesn't amount to a hill of beans when it comes to the fact that you were racially discriminated against and denied entry into a college in Florida. What were you afraid of, ChaimBenMordachai? Were you afraid that someone might peg you as a racist? After all, you did just call me and every other black person who isn't AA an ape.

Erica

« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2007, 08:15:41 PM »

You don't want an education, you want someone to throw you a "WHAAH!!!" party because now you're kicking yourself for not taking care of your schooling 18 years ago. A lot of things could have gone in your favor but you chose to give up, rather than keep your stride. Blame yourself... don't blame evil blacks or idiot professors for that. You are in control of your own actions. You could have had those people eating out out of your hand by proving them wrong...and the best way to make people hate you is to get an education in America.

newman

« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2007, 08:18:05 PM »
...and the best way to make people hate you is to get an education in America.

Is that why blacks are so ignorant? They just want to be loved. :laugh:

Erica

« Reply #170 on: September 19, 2007, 01:25:28 AM »
...and the best way to make people hate you is to get an education in America.

Is that why blacks are so ignorant? They just want to be loved. :laugh:
No, but I think its the reason why people like YOU are ignorant. Always playing "look at me!" Well, newman..everyone just turned the other way.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2007, 03:57:35 AM »

You don't want an education, you want someone to throw you a "WHAAH!!!" party because now you're kicking yourself for not taking care of your schooling 18 years ago. A lot of things could have gone in your favor but you chose to give up, rather than keep your stride. Blame yourself... don't blame evil blacks or idiot professors for that. You are in control of your own actions. You could have had those people eating out out of your hand by proving them wrong...and the best way to make people hate you is to get an education in America.

"...best way to get people to hate you is to get an education." Correct. Especially if you've gotten that education at the expense of somebody else who was MORE QUALIFIED.

Oh, I got an education, Mammy..believe me. The day that Dr. Larry Leslie said that to me,  and the next day your fellow apes (along with a fellow self-hating Jew) then kicked me out of the anti-apartheid group without provocation...because Leslie contacted the advisor at my school; the Boer students on campus who opened my eyes to what you kaffirs really were...I was educated real fast.

Go ahead Erica...tell Leslie you've met me. I'm sure he will tell you what a filthy "oppressive Zionist" I am...

Erica

« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2007, 04:48:49 AM »

"...best way to get people to hate you is to get an education." Correct. Especially if you've gotten that education at the expense of somebody else who was MORE QUALIFIED.

Oh, I got an education,ERICA..believe me. The day that Dr. Larry Leslie said that to me,  and the next day your fellow apes (along with a fellow self-hating Jew) then kicked me out of the anti-apartheid group without provocation...because Leslie contacted the advisor at my school; the Boer students on campus who opened my eyes to what you kaffirs really were...I was educated real fast.

Go ahead Erica...tell Leslie you've met me. I'm sure he will tell you what a filthy "oppressive Zionist" I am...
(Bold AND name change, mine) I don't want to meet the man because if I did, I'd kick him where the sun dosen't shine. You are so bitter that you can't see when someone is taking up your pain and trying to lift you up. I can't help you get over your bitterness from getting into that school, but I can tell you this: never underestimate the encouragement "ANYONE" can give you.

You're mad at the evil blacks for kicking you out of the group...they didn't, in turn, take your spot at the University you were forbidden to enter by a racist, anti-semetic pig.

I'm tired of you blaming blacks for why YOU didn't get into school. In this case, no black was responsible. The person you should REALLY be on is that professor, or OFF of the professor so that you can get on with your life. One pig stopped  you from going to school. A few evil blacks stopped you from being in the anti-apartheid group. Now pick yourself up and try again somewhere else.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 05:01:23 AM by Erica »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2007, 03:27:33 AM »
Hey Erica, if AA isn't getting you through school, why are you in favor of AA?

Just abolish AA and compete with the rest of us equally.

You deserve no special privileges.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Erica

« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2007, 10:16:43 AM »
Hey Erica, if AA isn't getting you through school, why are you in favor of AA?

Just abolish AA and compete with the rest of us equally.

You deserve no special privileges.
I answered this question 21 times here. Where did you read I was in favor of AA?