Author Topic: What Erica is up to.  (Read 43438 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: What Erica is up to.
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2007, 08:35:44 AM »
Erica is not here to honestly discuss or debate ANYTHING.

All Erica is here to do is defend evil black behaviour at any cost while claiming not to.

A typical scenario is this:

A poster will give an account of black thugs intimidating people in the subway, gymnasium, mall...whatever. Erica does one or several of the following;

1/ make excuses the dress, language or behaviour of the blacks in question.

2/ claim their behaviour is normal.

3/ imply the poster is irrational for feeling intimidated.

4/ imply the poster is racist for feeling intimidated

5/ claim that non-blacks do the same

6/ claim that the posters are accusing HER of that sort of behaviour

I'm sick and tired of wasting time with her deflections, distortions and curveballs.

I advise all fellow JTFers to ignore her posts unless you enjoy banging your head against a wall and clarifying everything four times because she can't understand (or pretends not to understand) your questions or posts.
Stop being a baby Newman. I asked valid questions. I even said, on the OTHER post that I belive that MOST of the men in question did what the other poster said they did...I just didn't believe that ALL of them did, within the HOUR that 'a certain person' was in the gym with them. The numbers didn't add up. I DID go with the statistics, you're just angry that I didn't agree with every single thing YOU agreed with. You're pitiful.

I'm not here to be right. Even when you're wrong; for instance telling me and other people that I support evil blacks when I have documented proof of hating them; you never say..."Wow, I didn't read where you said all of that." You just leave the situation blank because you're too proud, or bull-headed to say so.

Ya see, Erica, Newman needs to hate you and needs for you to be evil. He can't stand the fact that there is an intelligent and ethical black person on here. It completely contradicts and destroys the stereotypes he has about black people. It's interesting that Newman and Ze'ev claim to have a problem with black evil behavior where in reality, they have an even bigger problem with blacks being good, smart, and moral people since it completely destroys their presumed stereotypes about black people. So how dare you come onto this forum and show us evidence to the contrary!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2007, 09:04:41 AM »
Erica- I see where you are coming from. I'm not a bleeding heart by any means but I have saw people who are homeless through no real fault of their own- simply tough times. I give to the homeless anytime I can. I am a divorced single mom of a very disabled kiddo- I work 2 jobs both of which I bring my little guy in his wheelchair hooked up to all his machines with me to. I am certainly "working poor" but I have never been on welfare and hope and would work to never be. My point is that alot of the homeless or folks who live off welfare do so out of choice. If you are physically able to work you should be working- period. I don't care if you make minimum wage, it's hard I understand and I also know that for some people being on welfare sitting at home they make more than they would working a minimum wage job but come on, have some self respect.
I certainly would disagree with most people on his board in regards these issues I'm sure.
I truly feel sorry for people who are homeless and I'm sure you are correct that it's hard to even begin to get a job in that situation.
I remember when I left my ex husband without a dime in my pocket, with no car, the clothes on our backs. But yet somehow I did ok and I went to work within days. If these people wanted to they could.

See Erica - if anyone has a right to say...I can't do this - help me - it's Shoshana.   She didn't despite just cause.  That is our point.  It is nothing against you personally.  My hat is off to her for all she has accomplished.  Her son is one lucky little boy. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2007, 09:47:14 AM »
Erica- I see where you are coming from. I'm not a bleeding heart by any means but I have saw people who are homeless through no real fault of their own- simply tough times. I give to the homeless anytime I can. I am a divorced single mom of a very disabled kiddo- I work 2 jobs both of which I bring my little guy in his wheelchair hooked up to all his machines with me to. I am certainly "working poor" but I have never been on welfare and hope and would work to never be. My point is that alot of the homeless or folks who live off welfare do so out of choice. If you are physically able to work you should be working- period. I don't care if you make minimum wage, it's hard I understand and I also know that for some people being on welfare sitting at home they make more than they would working a minimum wage job but come on, have some self respect.
I certainly would disagree with most people on his board in regards these issues I'm sure.
I truly feel sorry for people who are homeless and I'm sure you are correct that it's hard to even begin to get a job in that situation.
I remember when I left my ex husband without a dime in my pocket, with no car, the clothes on our backs. But yet somehow I did ok and I went to work within days. If these people wanted to they could.

See Erica - if anyone has a right to say...I can't do this - help me - it's Shoshana.   She didn't despite just cause.  That is our point.  It is nothing against you personally.  My hat is off to her for all she has accomplished.  Her son is one lucky little boy. 
It's called southern courage and pride..............

......... as opposed to "Gimme mah welfare, honkey. It be mah right to git sompin' fo nuttini, mmmm hmmm" schvartza mentallity.

Erica

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2007, 10:27:22 AM »

I read that bullcat and I agree with what  you're saying and shoshana also. After my mom and dad divorced we were still living in the projects. She never once thought about giving up on raising us or taking us out in the street. We survived. So I've seen and know that strength.

Erica

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2007, 10:29:34 AM »

It's called southern courage and pride..............

......... as opposed to "Gimme mah welfare, honkey. It be mah right to git sompin' fo nuttini, mmmm hmmm" schvartza mentallity.
That is the attitude of a lot of blacks on welfare. Some don't need it at all because they're able bodied. I don't know about the mmm hmmm factor (because you always have to add that bit just to sting a little, don't you?) Some blacks are doing it without having to use ebonics or stupid sounds. It dosen't make them any less sick though.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2007, 10:41:08 AM »
i know what erica is doing now...praying in shul...  :P
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 02:12:07 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2007, 11:37:06 AM »
Nearly all blacks are like Erica...they blame others for their problems and want others to do everything for them.  This will never change as long as blacks refuse responsibility for their actions and behavior. 

Until blacks realize that change must come from within, things will never change.

You can't polish a turd, and its not likely to polish itself.  So, what can you do?

"One cannot reason with unreasonable people."  Rabbi Meir Kahane

When has Erica ever said anything like this? She's always said the exact opposite of this. But I guess because she's black, she must fit into this mold.

Erica may not be a typical black, but she'll use every excuse in the book to cover up for black people and their behavior.

Erica

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2007, 12:46:05 PM »
i know what erica is doing now...pray in shul...  :P
What does that mean?

Erica

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2007, 12:47:03 PM »
Nearly all blacks are like Erica...they blame others for their problems and want others to do everything for them.  This will never change as long as blacks refuse responsibility for their actions and behavior. 

Until blacks realize that change must come from within, things will never change.

You can't polish a turd, and its not likely to polish itself.  So, what can you do?

"One cannot reason with unreasonable people."  Rabbi Meir Kahane

When has Erica ever said anything like this? She's always said the exact opposite of this. But I guess because she's black, she must fit into this mold.

Erica may not be a typical black, but she'll use every excuse in the book to cover up for black people and their behavior.
What did I cover up for, man? WHat did I excuse? Make it clear.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2007, 02:12:55 PM »
What does that mean?

I was being sarcastic, Erica..you're a black American and not Jewish. Today is the Jewish new year..so i made a joke that you were praying at the synogogue...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »
I think part of the issue with so many violent crimes and the whole affirmative action, special colleges for blacks, and the whole PC stuff is somewhat our fault in a way. We were the ones who babied the negros after slavery and segregation was abolished. We were in this "We feel guilty" phase and started compensating them. The leftists just kept that alive and still bring it up. As a result, I think many negros use it as a safety net to try and make excuses for their own failings. When a negro is caught stealing a tv or what not, they feel they are doing it out of aggression because of the racist 'white man'. When they end up getting a 5-10 year sentence for killing someone or what not, it's because "their black". When someone won't hire them at a job because they aren't qualified, it's racism.

The issue here is the society we live in is obsessed with telling the whites in this country "The black man suffered from slavery, you are evil and you will feel guilty for the rest of your life". It's been programmed into the white mans mind that one must feel sensitive or treat a negro differently/special because we associate them with their ancestors who went through slavery.

The truth is, there is a very real problem with black on black crime. There is a bias in the media that the negro is not capable of being racist and they use violence purely as aggression for their past. The negro is frustrated because whitey held him down. Hate crimes are foreign to the negro, they simply don't exist. On the other hand, if it's whitey beating up a negro, it's racism. These are the typical excuses we are fed in society.

There is no excuse for the savage behavior of negros in America. We are led to believe this is out of aggression and frustration, but then one can look to Africa and it seems more of a tribal/cutural thing that is accepted. Instead we have idiots like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton parading around blaming everything else except the negro. Why can't negros take responsibility for their own problems?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 02:16:01 PM by Cohen »

Erica

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2007, 03:28:00 PM »
I think part of the issue with so many violent crimes and the whole affirmative action, special colleges for blacks, and the whole PC stuff is somewhat our fault in a way. We were the ones who babied the negros after slavery and segregation was abolished. We were in this "We feel guilty" phase and started compensating them. The leftists just kept that alive and still bring it up. As a result, I think many negros use it as a safety net to try and make excuses for their own failings. When a negro is caught stealing a tv or what not, they feel they are doing it out of aggression because of the racist 'white man'. When they end up getting a 5-10 year sentence for killing someone or what not, it's because "their black". When someone won't hire them at a job because they aren't qualified, it's racism.

The issue here is the society we live in is obsessed with telling the whites in this country "The black man suffered from slavery, you are evil and you will feel guilty for the rest of your life". It's been programmed into the white mans mind that one must feel sensitive or treat a negro differently/special because we associate them with their ancestors who went through slavery.

The truth is, there is a very real problem with black on black crime. There is a bias in the media that the negro is not capable of being racist and they use violence purely as aggression for their past. The negro is frustrated because whitey held him down. Hate crimes are foreign to the negro, they simply don't exist. On the other hand, if it's whitey beating up a negro, it's racism. These are the typical excuses we are fed in society.

There is no excuse for the savage behavior of negros in America. We are led to believe this is out of aggression and frustration, but then one can look to Africa and it seems more of a tribal/cutural thing that is accepted. Instead we have idiots like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton parading around blaming everything else except the negro. Why can't negros take responsibility for their own problems?
I know you're frustrated Cohen but I think we're going around in circles here. I agree with everything you're saying...HOWEVER, the idea about black colleges had to happen because so few were being accepted into WHite colleges in the old days so HBC's "Historical Black Colleges" were built to educate blacks. I don't agree with AA. THere is no secret there. But I don't think AA existed when black colleges were built. This goes for black high schools, and black elementary schools also. Just because blacks are accepted in different diversified schools now, it dosen't mean that the black schools should be now closed down. AA should be whiped out of history though. There is a difference between allowing students to attend schools because of merit even if black schools are built...and allowing failing blacks entry into schools to fill a quota.

Erica

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2007, 03:29:21 PM »
What does that mean?

I was being sarcastic, Erica..you're a black American and not Jewish. Today is the Jewish new year..so i made a joke that you were praying at the synogogue...
Happy Jewish NEw year then... I had no idea what shul is but I had a pretty good inkling of what a Jewish synogogue is.

Shalom.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2007, 03:52:49 PM »
What does that mean?

Happy Jewish NEw year then... I had no idea what shul is but I had a pretty good inkling of what a Jewish synogogue is.

Shalom.

Did you ever learn about Judaism at school?

Happy Rosh Hashana - if thats the right thing to say?. ;D!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2007, 04:14:42 PM »
I thought this was going to be one of Chaimfan's polls. But if it was, it would have said "What is Erica up to?" unless it was supposed to be in Ebonics. ;D

How do you pronounce Erica?

Erica

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2007, 04:15:03 PM »
What does that mean?

Shalom.

Did you ever learn about Judaism at school?

Happy Rosh Hashana - if thats the right thing to say?. ;D!!!

Actually no. The most I've learned about Judaism is from here. But I never thought anything bad of Jews in the first place. :) I had no idea...I was just saying it usually how we say Happy New Year . :) Sorry if I offended anyone.

Erica

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2007, 04:15:53 PM »
I thought this was going to be one of Chaimfan's polls. But if it was, it would have said "What is Erica up to?" unless it was supposed to be in Ebonics. ;D

What does that mean, Yacov?

Erica

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2007, 04:17:27 PM »

Short E- RIck- a (a makes the U sound). Why. lol (Its just that I've never been asked before..)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2007, 04:36:01 PM »

Short E- RIck- a (a makes the U sound). Why. lol (Its just that I've never been asked before..)

Because I was pronouncing it completely wrong, instead of the "Rick" sound i was saying "reek". Sorry.

Erica

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2007, 05:02:26 PM »

Because I was pronouncing it completely wrong, instead of the "Rick" sound i was saying "reek". Sorry.
LOL I couldn't hear you, besides I thought my name was pronounced differently in different countries. lol Also dont' worry about it though. lol
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 07:21:56 PM by Erica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2007, 11:19:25 PM »

All Erica is here to do is defend evil black behaviour at any cost while claiming not to.

A poster will give an account of black thugs intimidating people in the subway, gymnasium, mall...whatever. Erica does one or several of the following;

I'm sick and tired of wasting time with her deflections, distortions and curveballs.

I advise all fellow JTFers to ignore her posts unless you enjoy banging your head against a wall and clarifying everything four times because she can't understand (or pretends not to understand) your questions or posts.
Stop being a baby Newman. I asked valid questions. I even said, on the OTHER post that I belive that MOST of the men in question did what the other poster said they did...I just didn't believe that ALL of them did, within the HOUR that 'a certain person' was in the gym with them. The numbers didn't add up. I DID go with the statistics, you're just angry that I didn't agree with every single thing YOU agreed with. You're pitiful.

I'm not here to be right. Even when you're wrong; for instance telling me and other people that I support evil blacks when I have documented proof of hating them; you never say..."Wow, I didn't read where you said all of that." You just leave the situation blank because you're too proud, or bull-headed to say so.

Ya see, Erica, Newman needs to hate you and needs for you to be evil. He can't stand the fact that there is an intelligent and ethical black person on here. It completely contradicts and destroys the stereotypes he has about black people. It's interesting that Newman and Ze'ev claim to have a problem with black evil behavior where in reality, they have an even bigger problem with blacks being good, smart, and moral people since it completely destroys their presumed stereotypes about black people. So how dare you come onto this forum and show us evidence to the contrary!
Oh please  ::) ...Newman watch out Daniel has an ax to grind and he's aiming it at our friend Ze'ev too!  :o

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2007, 11:39:05 PM »

Wait, Daniel, that's not altogether true because they DO indeed love "Crazy" Joe Clark and Alan "I kicked my daughter out without a penny to her name because she's gay... that  makes me look bad" Keyes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2007, 11:39:17 PM »
which daniel?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2007, 11:42:14 PM »
which daniel?

Not you, dannycookie.  bullcat was talking about the JTF member 'Daniel' :)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2007, 11:49:20 PM »

Wait, Daniel, that's not altogether true because they DO indeed love "Crazy" Joe Clark and Alan "I kicked my daughter out without a penny to her name because she's gay... that  makes me look bad" Keyes.

I love finding good, smart, and moral blacks.  It makes my day whenever I meet one and I love meeting them because it means that black people CAN aspire to something higher and they have the possibility of being good people.  That is a hopeful notion for me.  I would like to believe in free will and self-determination although sometimes it is hard to keep faith in that.  Also, finding good, moral, and intelligent black people doesn't "completely destroy" any "stereotypes" about black people whatsoever.  There are good, moral, and intelligent blacks, but unfortunately not all or even most of them are this way.  It is possible for both types of blacks to exist simultaneously, Daniel.  They are not mutually exclusive, this is faulty reasoning.  The problem I have with Erica is not that she is a moral, intelligent, or good person, I actually appreciate all those qualities in her to some extent.  The problem is that much of the time she makes excuses and justifies evil behavior.   

You're very presumptive Daniel and you seem to be very arrogant when you state things like "he thinks" or "he can't stand" when you don't even know me or newman very well.  You show your ignorance very well.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 11:53:03 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris