Author Topic: Why doesn't Bush respond to Bin Laden?  (Read 6329 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Why doesn't Bush respond to Bin Laden?
« on: September 12, 2007, 01:44:55 PM »
What a message it would send to the rest of the world if Bush or someone else gave a speech saying "We will find you and we will kill you. All Islamic terrorists will be crushed."   

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why doesn't Bush respond to Bin Laden?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 01:45:54 PM »
This question has a self-evident answer.

The answer is that Bush isn't on our side.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 02:02:02 PM »
What a message it would send to the rest of the world if Bush or someone else gave a speech saying "We will find you and we will kill you. All Islamic terrorists will be crushed."   

When Bush first spoke after the 911 attacks, I expected him to speak this way.  Instead, he spoke of, "bringing folks to justice."

Bush is a phony, as will be the next president.

A person cannot get elected without being a phony and a sellout.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 02:06:09 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 04:21:52 PM »
I remember when he said: " We have to fight the Islamic fascists," something along the lines of that, it might have been "We are at war with the Islamic fascists."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 04:21:57 PM »
I think bin laden looks like a Jew from Yemen :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 08:52:27 PM »
It's amazing to me that Bush doesn't go into Pakistan to get this creature...IT AMAZES ME MORE THAT THERE IS NO OUTCRY FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR HIM TO GO THERE AND GET HIM.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 10:11:28 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 11:26:20 AM »
It's amazing to me that Bush doesn't go into Pakistan to get this creature...IT AMAZES ME MORE THAT THERE IS NO OUTCRY FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR HIM TO GO THERE AND GET HIM.

I think that he's been dead for a few years.

He's not our only mooselimb enemy.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 04:04:05 PM »

I think he does stem from Yemen.
The Bin ladens are spread out all over the world, Osama bin Laden even has a direct neice who is a model and dresses extremely immodestly:

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 05:44:07 PM »
  Beause Osama Bin Laden is dead..........and has been dead for several years. ???

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 05:51:39 PM »
  Beause Osama Bin Laden is dead..........and has been dead for several years. ???

He just released a video mentioning the new primeminister in Britain, Gorden Brown. I don't think he's dead, unless its a fake, though i'm sure they would have proved it isn't so.
He also dyed his beard.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 06:19:51 PM »
  It's fake.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 07:21:11 PM »

Why doesn't Bush close the borders ?

Why doesn't Bush support Israel instead of the "Roadmap" idiocy"

Why does Bush want to give amnesty too millions of illegals ?

The answer to all these burning questions ?

He's a sellout. 
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 08:35:36 PM »
It really annoys me when people are so down on President Bush.  Have such people forgotten how things were under BJ clinton, or even worse, under dhimmi carter?  Certainly President Bush is not perfect; I despise him calling the Saudis our eternal friends.  He needs to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities, go to war against the Saudis every bit as much as he has against the Iraqis, and stop sending Condalisa Rice to pressure Israel into giving away more and more of its tiny land for the false promise of peace.

Nevertheless, let's never forget some of the wonderful things about this man.  First and foremost, he is fighting a very courageous battle against the evil of islamofascism, not caring what his opponents think on this issue because he knows he is right and he IS, in fact, right about this.  He may not be fighting the war on behalf of Israel, but it is sure helping them nevertheless.

President Bush has lowered the taxes several times in his years in office.  An economic recession had already begun at the end of the clinton administration, and with the disaster of 9/11, our country could have easily plummetted into a terrible economic depression.  Instead, due to all of his tax cuts, our economy is now the strongest it has never been in the history of mankind.

Also do not underestimate the importance of his nominating Justices John Roberts and Samuel Ilito to the United States Supreme Court.  Recall the disaster of liberal judges who legislate from the bench, thereby trashing democracy in favor of an oligarchy.  Think what a terrible crime decisions like Roe vs. Wade was, that legalized the right of a woman to have her helpless unborn babies murdered, and what that says about the moral fabric of our country.

President Bush is the President who has restored our belief in the battle of Good vs Evil, as opposed to liberals, who love to blur these distinctions, calling the good evil and the evil good. 

If it were up to me, he would be our President for the next fifty years.   But since he cannot be, I hope and pray that the American public is smart enough to realize how critical it is for Rudy Giuliani to be our next President.  There is a part of me that thinks that he will make an even greater President than has President Bush.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 08:43:05 PM »
Bush is almost as bad as the Democrats, and in some ways he is even worse.  Bush actually made me feel sympathy for the Democrats...that is how bad of a President I perceive him to be.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 08:58:33 PM »
That is just so wrong.  If G-d forbid hitlery rotten clinton becomes our President, maybe then people will realize just what a great President George Bush is.  this reminds me a lot of the Presidency of Harry Truman, who was so unpopular, that he declined to run for President in 1952.  It was only later on that most Americans realized that he was one of the greatest Presidents we ever had.  The same thing is happening with President Bush, although I feel I can be proud of myself in this one area, in that I appreciate him even now.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 09:14:17 PM »
Basically the people in politics have all sold out, have very few :'( values, and have almost no integrity IMHO

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 10:54:41 AM »

He just released a video mentioning the new primeminister in Britain, Gorden Brown. I don't think he's dead, unless its a fake, though i'm sure they would have proved it isn't so.
He also dyed his beard.

What did he say about Brown?  Did he praise the fact that Britain is withdrawing troops from Iraq?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 11:00:36 AM »

I don't think he's dead, unless its a fake, though i'm sure they would have proved it isn't so.

He's dead.  I'd be willing to bet on it.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 04:23:26 PM »

He also dyed his beard.

What did he say about Brown?  Did he praise the fact that Britain is withdrawing troops from Iraq?

I don't think so, he wouldn't lower himself to praise a western leader. He called for the attention of Bush, Brown and even included Tony Blair....I'm not sure what it was about, it might be on youtube.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 08:32:21 PM »

The same reason the piece of garbage will say nothing too the hitler of iran coming too America, he has not spine.

He's a coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 08:29:57 AM »
Maybe he's taken advice from olmert and decided to DO NOTHING!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 10:18:56 AM »

I think he does stem from Yemen.
The Bin ladens are spread out all over the world, Osama bin Laden even has a direct neice who is a model and dresses extremely immodestly:

Ibn Ladin fammily is indeed  from Yemen; and Yemenite A-rabs are mixed with negroes; and looked with contempt by KSA Arabs; that's why he rebeled into wahabism; I seen her pictures on net sh'e good lookin for arab gal; and she works as model so she's requied to clothe like that; its not so unmodest and stll better than burkha. Back to the topic Ask Bush haw much he got from king Husajan from KSA for starting the Iraqi war.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »
It wouldn't make a difference if Bin Laden is dead or alive. We are fighting 1.4 billion Muslims, not specific regimes or cells. If we stop buying their oil and render oil worthless, there will be no more Muslim terrorism.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 11:52:48 AM »
It wouldn't make a difference if Bin Laden is dead or alive. We are fighting 1.4 billion Muslims, not specific regimes or cells. If we stop buying their oil and render oil worthless, there will be no more Muslim terrorism.

I agree that it makes no difference whether Bin-laden is alive or dead.

I disagree about the oil.  How do we render oil worthless?

Believe me, its easier to take the oil from the arabs than than to render it worthless.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 12:00:34 PM »
Ibn Ladin fammily is indeed  from Yemen; and Yemenite A-rabs are mixed with schvartzas; and looked with contempt by KSA Arabs; that's why he rebeled into wahabism;

Yeah, poor widdle multi-millionaire Osama was held in such contempt by KSA and so severely ostracized that, naturally, he 'rebeled' into the wahabism that the KSA espouses.

Makes perfect sense. Puhlease.

Well, I guess it's unfortunate he 'rebeled' into wahabism, otherwise he might be practicing a more moderate brand of Islam, like, let's say, the type found in Yemen. Those Yemenite mooozies aren't vile, evil pieces of crap like those KSA wahabis, right ?

Give me a break.

Instead of 'rebeling' into wahabism he should have 'rebeled' out of Islam.

Then he could have become a male model and gone on photoshoots with his neice.

Man, those Bin Laden mooos are happening and sexy !