Author Topic: Alarm! North Korea sells its nuclear programm to the Syrian murdermuslimes!  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Today is a big issue in the German-pro Israel and pro USA newspaper (The World - Die Welt) about North Korea, Syria and the Iran.

I have used the google-translation tool, because i want to give you the whole article. The translation is not perfect, but i think you can understand it.

Does North Korea sell its nuclear weapons at Syria?
Secret recordings permit the assumption that North Korea sells remainders of its atomic plants to Syria and Iran. This suspicion could be background of the mysterious attack of the Israeli Air Force on Syria.

North Korea under suspicion: Israel and the USA fear that the communist regime could support Syria with the structure of a nuclear plant. The American secret services support themselves mainly by secret Israeli determinations of the past six months and by „dramatic Satellitenaufnahmen “. Afterwards one could come to the conclusion that on Syrian area the building of nuclear weapons is prepared.

In „the New York Time “a US civil servant with the words is quoted: “The Israelis believe, sell the remainder, which it has still, to North Korea to Syria and Iran.” Loud „Washington post office “is to have only a small group around security advisor Stephen J. Hadley entrance to the new information concerning North Korea and Syria. Some security experts conditions thereafter the possibility of a nuclear joint venture of the two countries rather sceptically opposite.

Cryptic attack of the Israeli Air Force
This suspicion could have been also an explanation for the cryptic attack of the Israeli Air Force on goals in Syria one week ago. The airplanes had hit a target in the northeast of Syria after information „the New York Time “thereby. It is however so far unclearly, over which it thereby acted and the damage is as large, announced the newspaper with reference to officials US Department of Defense.
A former Israeli official is to have revealed that the attack was directed toward a plant, in which “unorthodox weapons” be manufactured could. Other sources mean that the Israeli jets would possibly have had a Syrian weapon transport for the Lebanese Hisbollah militia in the visor. In addition, as the further possible explanation it had been speculated that the Syrian air defense for the case of a possible attack on Iran should be only tested.
Of Syria UN-Ambassadors Baschir Jafaari according to the Israeli combat fliers had penetrated with supersonic speed into the north of Syria and had at night thrown ammunition off, which caused however no damage. It protested in writing with the Security Council against the penetration of Israeli combat aircraft in of Syria air space.
From Washington the attack was however not confirmed, the goal. However the US official spoke of more than one attack. Israel holds back itself with comments. With the TV-transmitter CNN it meant however: The Israeli government is very lucky over the successful mission. In the report it is called further: The attack left a large hole in the desert.

Still three days ago the USA had emphasized the openness of North Korea with the inspections of its atomic plants. Experts from the USA, China and Russia knew plants of the nuclear complex Yongbyon switched parts off of in the middle of July visited and „everything would have seen, what they had to see “praised to US external office speaker Sean McCormack. That confirmed the director/conductor of the US delegation, Sung Kim.

You can read the original-article in German here: http://www.welt.de/politik/article1181489/Verkauft_Nordkorea_seine_Atomwaffen_an_Syrien.html
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 12:39:45 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Alarm! North Korea sells its nuclear programm to the Syrian murdermuslimes!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 01:05:50 PM »
Yeah, I already know this, the Israeli newspapers wrote about it .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 01:21:25 PM »
Yeah, I already know this, the Israeli newspapers wrote about it .
For me it was totally new and i was shocked. No German newspaper or political magazine has ever write about this before. Sadly i speak no hebrew. :-[
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 01:24:59 PM »
you can find then in English i'll get you links in a minute
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 01:57:47 PM »
http://www.israpundit.com/2006/

http://www.jpost.com/

Thanks mord you are the best. :)

P.S.: Thank you too Dexter

I have translated the article from jpost.com into the German language. Look here: http://www.gruene-pest.de/showpost.php?p=322691&postcount=2

When you wan't to read the whole thead, you can look here:
http://www.gruene-pest.de/showthread.php?p=322691#post322691
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 02:04:03 PM by Goldfasan »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »
Yeah, it basically says the same things as the JPost and NYTimes articles.  I guess it's good to know that there's no anti-Israel propaganda in the paper, but after all like you said, it's the pro-Israel and pro-America paper, the same thing probably couldn't be said for all the leftist German papers.  It still seems pretty unclear what the attack was on.

Was it on a Syrian nuclear facility provided by North Korea?

Was it a Hezbullah missile shipment from Iran?

Was it an Israeli test of the Syrian air defense capability in order to draw up plans for an air attack on Iran's nuclear infastructure?

I'm still on the fence about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was any of these, but I think I'm leaning toward it being the first because according to Israeli intelligence Syria is setting these up and it has satellite imagery of the supposed structures and the U.S. believes this to be the case too after receiving the information from Israel.

I don't think it's a shipment of weapons to Hezbullah because there have been shipments going to Hezbullah for the past year and a half and before that as well. 

Doesn't seem like it's a test of the Syrian air defense because why would they need to bomb something just to test the Syrian air defense capabilities?

THe murdermuslimes are at it again!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »
No one knows what happened but this much is knownIsrael landed ground troops in the same area and cell phones and othe comunications were'nt working for 5 days after

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 02:16:26 PM »
http://www.israpundit.com/2006/

http://www.jpost.com/

Thanks mord you are the best. :)

P.S.: Thank you too Dexter

I have translated the article from jpost.com into the German language. Look here: http://www.gruene-pest.de/showpost.php?p=322691&postcount=2

When you wan't to read the whole thead, you can look here:
http://www.gruene-pest.de/showthread.php?p=322691#post322691
Good posts

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »
Yeah, it basically says the same things as the JPost and NYTimes articles.  I guess it's good to know that there's no anti-Israel propaganda in the paper, but after all like you said, it's the pro-Israel and pro-America paper, the same thing probably couldn't be said for all the leftist German papers.  It still seems pretty unclear what the attack was on.

Was it an Israeli test of the Syrian air defense capability in order to draw up plans for an air attack on Iran's nuclear infastructure?

I'm still on the fence about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was any of these, but I think I'm leaning toward it being the first because according to Israeli intelligence Syria is setting these up and it has satellite imagery of the supposed structures and the U.S. believes this to be the case too after receiving the information from Israel.

I don't think it's a shipment of weapons to Hezbullah because there have been shipments going to Hezbullah for the past year and a half and before that as well. 

Doesn't seem like it's a test of the Syrian air defense because why would they need to bomb something just to test the Syrian air defense capabilities?

In my opinion, this whole story is trying to turning us aside because it's cover somthing much much bigger .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 03:21:38 PM »
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 03:25:17 PM »

I can't answer the questions. But i will monitor the German Press and our Forum. When I have new, i will post them promptly.

This newspaper was foundet by Axel Springer. He is dead, but his widow leads the mediacompany. They have a statement, that every journalist must sign.
There stands, that you must be pro Israel, pro US, pro free economy and pro democracy. If you write against this, you will be fired instantly.
Here is an English-Wiki-Article about Axel Springer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Springer

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 03:27:49 PM »
In the late 1960s, Springer was attacked by the leftist student movement for the political opinion
the leftists always do that

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 03:41:34 PM »
In the late 1960s, Springer was attacked by the leftist student movement for the political opinion
They tried to kill a lot of his workers and journalists, because Springer was pro-Israel and pro-America. They attacked his printing plants with bombs, like we know it from our musels, to stop him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 03:47:00 PM »
They tried to kill a lot of his workers and journalists, because Springer was pro-Israel and pro-America. They attacked his printing plants with bombs, like we know it from our musels, to stop him.
Yes was that Beider Meinhoff?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 04:14:27 PM »
Yes was that Beider Meinhoff?
Yes mord you are right. I have verified it.

Am 19. Mai 1972 verübten Ulrike Meinhof und andere Terroristen der Rote Armee Fraktion einen Bombenanschlag auf das Verlagshaus der Axel Springer AG in Hamburg. Es gab 17 Verletzte. In zwei Privathäusern von Axel Springer kam es im selben Jahr zu Brandanschlägen. Daraufhin wurden die Sicherheitsvorkehrungen in allen Bild-Redaktionen verstärkt.

At 19. May 1972 Ulrike Meinhof and other terrorists of the Red Army fraction make a bomb attack committed  on the publishing house house of the Axel Springer AG in Hamburg. There were 17 hurt. In two private houses of Axel Springer came it in the same year to arson attacks. Thereupon safety precautions in all picture editorships were strengthened.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 06:58:16 PM »
Yes i thought so :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 07:46:54 PM »
This is bad news.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,