Author Topic: An unfair attack against a fair-minded man  (Read 1295 times)

newman

An unfair attack against a fair-minded man
« on: September 13, 2007, 07:43:20 PM »
"Horowitz's crime? He wrote, for "Salon" magazine, an article called "Guns Don't Kill Black People, Other Blacks Do."

Horowitz dared suggest the unsuggestible: that the cause of black-on-black crime is, well, black criminals. "

Cont'................

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder100199.asp

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: An unfair attack against a fair-minded man
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 08:34:18 PM »
Oh no, what a controversial thing to say!  Are you trying to tell me that the people buying, loading, holding, aiming, and pulling the triggers of these guns are responsible for the discharge of the bullets?  Why, that's racist, how can you make that inference! 

I saw Horowitz the other day on FOX News where he was talking about the college in the U.S. with the highest political indoctrination and he declared that it was the University of California at Santa Cruz, my alma mater.  He was attacked unfairly by Alan Colmes who barely gave him a chance to speak, and Colmes was denying that such a thing existed.  I think liberals know of the liberal campus on college campuses but they just deny it because they like it that way.

This goes to show that it is unacceptable to blame blacks for anything these days, even something that blacks clearly have such a direct hand in such as black on black murder where the statistics clearly show that they are to blame.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 08:54:42 PM »
Oh no, what a controversial thing to say!  Are you trying to tell me that the people buying, loading, holding, aiming, and pulling the triggers of these guns are responsible for the discharge of the bullets?  Why, that's racist, how can you make that inference! 

I saw Horowitz the other day on FOX News where he was talking about the college in the U.S. with the highest political indoctrination and he declared that it was the University of California at Santa Cruz, my alma mater.  He was attacked unfairly by Alan Colmes who barely gave him a chance to speak, and Colmes was denying that such a thing existed.  I think liberals know of the liberal campus on college campuses but they just deny it because they like it that way.

This goes to show that it is unacceptable to blame blacks for anything these days, even something that blacks clearly have such a direct hand in such as black on black murder where the statistics clearly show that they are to blame.   

Why can't the same rules apply to everybody?

If blacks can blame their dysfunctional community on what happened to ancestors whom they've NEVER met, then...............

Why can't I get away with being a mugger because of what MY Irish forebares suffered at the hands of the English?

And why can't Ze'ev be a rapist because of what his forebares suffered in Europe's shtetls?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 08:50:51 AM »
This is the way the black brain, what little of it, thinks like. The blacks seem not to be able to reason logically. They cannot comput cause and effect type of logic. They cannot follow a complete logical chain of thought and, when frustrated, they respond violently, reverting back to their primitive instincts, attacking instead of reasoning. This is the problem. In a way there should be very stiff gun control. By that I mean no black or hispanic should have a gun, a knife, razor, box cutter, scissors or any thing that might prove to be a weapon to be used against whites. Do to their behaviour this would be to their own good. By taking these implements away the only way they could kill each other is by casting voodoo spells and juju on eachother.