Author Topic: Donald Trump: If Politicians Love Women They Risk Losing the Gay Vote  (Read 561 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I mean, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. Trump is still pandering to homosexuals.

http://jtf.org/donald-trump-if-politicians-love-women-they-risk-losing-the-gay-vote/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
ZooTube is promoting homosexuality today on their main page. The top left has as homosexual heart and it has links to homosexual videos. People should have a campaign to start flagging all the homosexual videos to drive them crazy. I remember in 2007 when JTF said that in revenge for ZooTube deleting all the JTF videos and accounts, people should start flagging random things on ZooTube just to drive them crazy.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Politicians are produced mainly in three variants: Women loving, gays and self-loving. So the choice for the voters is always complicated.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.