Author Topic: Yes, Republican Jews do support Donald Trump  (Read 9930 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Yes, Republican Jews do support Donald Trump
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2016, 04:19:09 PM »
At least someone around here is.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2016, 07:28:34 AM »
Most Trump supporters are anti-Semites.

Most Trump supporters I have met are neutral on the topic of Israel. Neutral isn't really the same as anti-Israel, even though it may seem so.

They're not fanatically for it or against it. I know that Israel is your number one issue, but to a lot of Americans it's one of the last things they consider.

They don't really care one way or the other about Israel's survival. They are focused on the USA and what is happening here. Both Hillary and Trump are horrible on the Israel issue. Cruz would have been better for Israel but he is not running anymore. Either Hillary or Trump are going to be president unless some fringe conspiracies are right and Obama is going to find some way to stay in office by declaring martial law or something of that nature. Many people are trying to make the best of the situation.

I am not a fan of either candidate but I sure am going to do everything I can to make sure Hillary doesn't get in.

We were all dealt a crappy deck of cards this time. There's not much we can do about it at this point except to pick one of the two, or sit it out. With so much at stake sitting it out seems a bit cowardly though. It's a very hard decision, almost a Sophie's choice type situation... but good people are going to be making some hard decisions.

We can hope for better next election but I am not getting my hopes up very high to be honest.

The next president is going to be bad no matter what.

If Israel faces an existential threat they need to stand on their own as you have been telling them to do for ages, not listen to a USA president whether they are pro-Israel or anti-Israel.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2016, 11:08:14 AM »

We were all dealt a crappy deck of cards this time. There's not much we can do about it at this point except to pick one of the two, or sit it out. With so much at stake sitting it out seems a bit cowardly though. It's a very hard decision, almost a Sophie's choice type situation... but good people are going to be making some hard decisions.

We can hope for better next election but I am not getting my hopes up very high to be honest.

The next president is going to be bad no matter what.

If Israel faces an existential threat they need to stand on their own as you have been telling them to do for ages, not listen to a USA president whether they are pro-Israel or anti-Israel.

I respect your opinion but we disagree on whether its best to choose from these two candidates.  From my point of view,  I feel partially responsible if I vote for a candidate who gets elected and ends up causing irreparable damage.   Especially,  when there are warning signs all over the place.    Though I believe it's a responsibility to vote if given the opportunity,   it has to be someone who I have at least some comfort level.   With Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton,  I don't have any comfort level.   Hence,  my decision to write in Ted Cruz unless there's an acceptable alternative on the ballot.

Ideally,  Israel won't depend on any other government.   The problem as we have seen is the so called leadership in Israel doesn't come close to taking that approach.   Hence,  the need for JTF to get bigger in Israel and elsewhere. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2016, 11:16:04 AM »
I respect your opinion but we disagree on whether its best to choose from these two candidates.  From my point of view,  I feel partially responsible if I vote for a candidate who gets elected and ends up causing irreparable damage.   Especially,  when there are warning signs all over the place.    Though I believe it's a responsibility to vote if given the opportunity,   it has to be someone who I have at least some comfort level.   With Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton,  I don't have any comfort level.   Hence,  my decision to write in Ted Cruz unless there's an acceptable alternative on the ballot.

Ideally,  Israel won't depend on any other government.   The problem as we have seen is the so called leadership in Israel doesn't come close to taking that approach.   Hence,  the need for JTF to get bigger in Israel and elsewhere.

There are two different philosophies I've seen expressed about this.

One is that choosing the lesser of two evils is still evil and that continuing to do so just continues our corrupt system. There is a lot of validity to that. I do feel bad for having voted for evil people like George Bush, etc. especially after what happend in Gush Katif. However the alternatives were worse.

Unfortunately if we are going to participate in American elections at all it seems like we're going to have to choose between people we don't really like and hope for the best.

There are very few candidates that are actually good people with good values and fewer still of those who have a real chance at high office.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2016, 11:27:55 AM »
There are two different philosophies I've seen expressed about this.

One is that choosing the lesser of two evils is still evil and that continuing to do so just continues our corrupt system. There is a lot of validity to that. I do feel bad for having voted for evil people like George Bush, etc. especially after what happend in Gush Katif. However the alternatives were worse.

Unfortunately if we are going to participate in American elections at all it seems like we're going to have to choose between people we don't really like and hope for the best.

There are very few candidates that are actually good people with good values and fewer still of those who have a real chance at high office.

I voted for John McCain and Mitt Romney against Barack Hussein Obama with the thought process that you are expressing.  In the case of the 2016 Presidential Election though both the remaining major candidates are troubling to the point that I'm not sure which one is worse.   Other than Donald Trump,  Chris Christie,  and Rand Paul,  if any of the other 14 Republican candidates would have won the nomination,   I would have very likely voted for them.   Many reluctantly,  much like with McCain and Romney.   

Most people I know that are Republicans are voting for Donald Trump and disagree with my viewpoint.   I except that,  especially knowing how dangerous Hillary Clinton is for the future of the United States,  for Israel,  and for Western Civilization in general.   Yet,  my concerns about Trump are great enough that he's just not an acceptable option.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2016, 12:03:23 PM »

Most people I know that are Republicans are voting for Donald Trump and disagree with my viewpoint.   I except that,  especially knowing how dangerous Hillary Clinton is for the future of the United States,  for Israel,  and for Western Civilization in general.   Yet,  my concerns about Trump are great enough that he's just not an acceptable option.

I understand and I respect that. I feel like Trump at least tells the truth about Islam and Islam is the USA's primary enemy so he's got that going for him.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2016, 12:13:14 PM »
I understand and I respect that. I feel like Trump at least tells the truth about Islam and Islam is the USA's primary enemy so he's got that going for him.
He's only doing that so you'll vote for him, these aren't his real views.
It's popular to the masses to speak out against Islam and many like yourself are falling for this.
As soon as that chump is in power there will be little talk of Islam or Mexican immigrants etc.
I do see that Americans are caught between a rock and a hard place and are looking for the better of the two beasts.
I've got news for you, there is NOTHING good with either two, they both are pro gay, anti Israel, destructive corrupt BEASTS who belong together.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2016, 12:16:39 PM »

Two of my concerns with Donald Trump regarding Islam is his relationship with Chris Christie,  a proven Islam supporter, and Louis Farrakhan praising Trump. 

Overall,  I think Trump knows what people want to hear and that contributed to him greatly in him being on the verge of being the Republican Nominee for President.    Yet,  when it comes to actual policies if elected,   I think many people who voted for him in the primary process are going to be at the very least disappointed that they aren't getting the individual from the Republican primary campaign.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2016, 12:47:40 PM »
It's popular to the masses to speak out against Islam and many like yourself are falling for this.
As soon as that chump is in power there will be little talk of Islam or Mexican immigrants etc.
I do see that Americans are caught between a rock and a hard place and are looking for the better of the two beasts.
I've got news for you, there is NOTHING good with either two, they both are pro gay, anti Israel, destructive corrupt BEASTS who belong together.

I don't really trust him on that issue either but Hillary isn't even pretending for the sake of votes. She will 100% let Syrian refugees in, in large numbers. I often go to work late at night by myself. This is not something I can afford to let happen even if the other guy is lying, at least there's a small chance he won't be as bad as Hillary who seems to love Muslims.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2016, 01:44:32 PM »
That is exactly what Yvette Lieberman, and before him Ariel Sharon have been doing in Israel and lots of people keep falling for it all the time. These are corrupt sociopaths with no values and no sense of remorse for the damage they do and the lies they tell.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2016, 03:45:18 PM »
Not only Jews want to see a firm strong President in the WH, we are all tired of a bunch of milktoasts in the Republican party who won't get tough with our enemies.