Author Topic: Yes, Republican Jews do support Donald Trump  (Read 9929 times)

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Re: Yes, Republican Jews do support Donald Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2016, 08:52:37 PM »
בס''ד

Joel Pollack is the scum of the earth. He is the ultimate example of a self-hating Jew.

Until 2006, Pollack was a left-wing Democrat. He then switched parties to run for Congress and was defeated overwhelmingly.

Pollack is now the senior editor in chief of the evil, anti-Semitic Brietbart site. On Breitbart, Pollack relentlessly slandered our loyal friend Ted Cruz while fanatically supporting the anti-Israel Donald Trump throughout the Republican primaries and caucuses. Pollack always found excuses for all of Trump's lies, betrayals and smears. Pollack also portrayed the anti-Israel Trump as a friend of the Jewish people. Pollack and his evil site played a major role in enabling Trump to defeat Cruz.

Pollack's site Brietbart is swarming with Nazi anti-Semites posting thousands of messages about the "Jewish neocon conspiracy" to destroy the United States. These Nazi Jew-haters are all fanatic Trump supporters. Most Trump supporters are anti-Semites. Trump has succeeding in making anti-Semitism and hatred of Israel as acceptable on the "right" as it has been on the left. Before Trump's candidacy, Israel was strongly supported among Republicans and conservatives. The Jew-hating supporters of Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul and David Duke were a distinct minority. Not now. Trump has popularized Jew-hatred once again. Pat Buchanan, David Duke, Louis Farrakhan and StørmFrønt all openly support Trump enthusiastically.

What a 180 degree turn Chaim. Just a few months ago you praised Joel Pollack, now you call him the scum of the earth and a self hating Jew. I voted for Pollack for congress in 2010 when he ran against Jan Schakowsky, who is a million times worse than Pollack in the 9th congressional district in Illinois, where he did in fact lose in what is perhaps the most liberal congressional district in the country.

I might not agree with Trump on everything, but he is saying the right things, and is a lot better than Romney or McCain. I'm beginning to think there is a deep seated personal vendetta you have against Trump.  Because I support Trump you're probably going to ban me. and call me the scum of the earth and a self hating Jew.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2016, 09:35:08 PM »
בס''ד

They use that disclaimer to protect themselves legally. But everyone knows who they are making fun of.

It looked like they were making fun of Trump. It reminds me of The Church of Rabin and Peace (CRAP). They say at the end that in case you didn't understand, this is a site mocking Rabin and the Leftist "peace" camp.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2016, 09:37:53 PM »
For the record, Hillary Clinton was the person who had Chaim's television show pulled off the air in Queens.

You don't think Chaim hates Hillary Clinton?

That's why I've said before, I can understand when people ONLY are voting for him because of Hillary, but I think that is bad judgement and a mis-calculation. It doesn't take the future into consideration.

Trump would completely destroy the GOP.

You mean from Manhattan Negro Network (MNN).

Hillary complained to Virginia Fields that JTF heckled her at the Israel Day Parade in 2000 so Virginia Fields said "JTF, you is off the air because you is racist. UMM HMM.".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2016, 09:42:32 PM »
Hillary is a known evil entity. 

If she becomes POTUS, we'll never have a conservative in the White House ever.  She'll pretty much dissolve the borders, by allowing all of Mexico to come to the U.S., along with millions of Syrian so-called refugees (who are really invaders).  Remember also, she'll stack the Supreme Court with left wing justices.  Plus she's no friend of Israel. 

So I think it's safe to say that four years of Hillary and conservatism will be dead.

Trump in the White House would be even worse than Bush. Bush gave a bad name to Republicans which is why we have Obama. Bush is a moron and Trump is even more of a moron.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2016, 10:42:58 PM »

What a 180 degree turn Chaim. Just a few months ago you praised Joel Pollack, now you call him the scum of the earth and a self hating Jew. I voted for Pollack for congress in 2010 when he ran against Jan Schakowsky, who is a million times worse than Pollack in the 9th congressional district in Illinois, where he did in fact lose in what is perhaps the most liberal congressional district in the country.

I might not agree with Trump on everything, but he is saying the right things, and is a lot better than Romney or McCain. I'm beginning to think there is a deep seated personal vendetta you have against Trump.  Because I support Trump you're probably going to ban me. and call me the scum of the earth and a self hating Jew.

"Saying the right things?"  really?   You like being lied to I guess.

Saying the right things like, one day "We need to stop all muslim immigration" and then the next day " Well I didn't really mean that of course but we need to figure things out," and then "Well we might be able to stop immigration from a country like Afghanistan which has a lot of terror, but muslims from everywhere else ok"   to..... ?

He's a NY liberal and he pretended to be conservative to drum up support from far right antisemites.   And you call this "saying the right things."  Pretty pathetic.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2016, 09:45:28 AM »
Hillary is a known evil entity. 

If she becomes POTUS, we'll never have a conservative in the White House ever.  She'll pretty much dissolve the borders, by allowing all of Mexico to come to the U.S., along with millions of Syrian so-called refugees (who are really invaders).  Remember also, she'll stack the Supreme Court with left wing justices.  Plus she's no friend of Israel. 

So I think it's safe to say that four years of Hillary and conservatism will be dead.

Looks like that is going to happen no matter what.

Trump just Criticized Obama for Being TOO TOUGH on Immigration
http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/06/26/attention-trump-supporting-suckers-trump-just-criticized-obama-tough-immigration/

But with Trump, we also get the full destruction of the GOP from the inside too. And any morals or ethics in the conservative party are being thrown out the window with Trumps lead.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »
Bump

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2016, 11:11:31 PM »
בס''ד

What a 180 degree turn Chaim. Just a few months ago you praised Joel Pollack, now you call him the scum of the earth and a self hating Jew.

I praised Pollack "a few months ago"? Prove it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2016, 11:19:32 PM »
בס''ד

Chaim, let's ban this white nationalist paleocon troll.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2016, 02:25:41 AM »
It was on an Ask JTF. I'd have to do a lot of digging.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2016, 02:46:15 AM »
Found it. Ask JTF 8 10 2015.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2016, 11:01:15 AM »
בס''ד

How convenient.  The 8 10 2015 was deleted.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2016, 11:03:09 AM »
Found it. Ask JTF 8 10 2015.

בס''ד

August 2015 is "a few months ago"?

August 2015 is before Pollack and Breitbart turned against Ted Cruz. In the summer of 2015, Breitbart was praising both Cruz and Trump. Pollack had not yet taken a position on which candidate to support. So I gave Pollack the benefit of the doubt and praised him.

But in the fall of 2015, Breitbart became fanatically pro-Trump. Before and during the 2016 primaries and caucuses, Breitbart initiated a systemic smear campaign against Cruz. Pollack the Judenrat was one of the leaders of this smear campaign. Hundreds of articles were written and spread all over the internet about "Lyin' Ted", claiming among other things that Cruz supported amnesty for illegal aliens, stole the Iowa caucus from Ben Carson and was a mere puppet of Goldmann Sacks.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2016, 11:20:00 AM »
בס''ד

August 2015 is "a few months ago"?

August 2015 is before Pollack and Breitbart turned against Ted Cruz. In the summer of 2015, Breitbart was praising both Cruz and Trump. Pollack had not yet taken a position on which candidate to support. So I gave Pollack the benefit of the doubt and praised him.

But in the fall of 2015, Breitbart became fanatically pro-Trump. Before and during the 2016 primaries and caucuses, Breitbart initiated a systemic smear campaign against Cruz. Pollack the Judenrat was one of the leaders of this smear campaign. Hundreds of articles were written and spread all over the internet about "Lyin' Ted", claiming among other things that Cruz supported amnesty for illegal aliens, stole the Iowa caucus from Ben Carson and was a mere puppet of Goldmann Sacks.

Thank you for admitting you were wrong and correcting yourself. I don't recall Pollak smearing Cruz. I'll do some research. I said it before, and I'll say it again, Ted Cruz was by far my first choice. Now that Trump is the presumptive nominee I will vote for him in the fall. I had the pleasure of meeting you on August 18, 2013, when I was in New York. I have agreed, and still agree with you on virtually everything you say except this one time. If you want to ban me from the forum like a couple of others here do that is certainly your prerogative. But I have kept this disagreement civil, and have not resorted to name calling.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2016, 11:25:55 AM »
בס''ד

Thank you for admitting you were wrong and correcting yourself.

I did not admit I was wrong because I was not wrong. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt is not wrong.

When I am wrong on something, I will gladly admit it. But on this issue, we have been proven right.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2016, 11:34:43 AM »
בס''ד

I did not admit I was wrong because I was not wrong. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt is not wrong.

When I am wrong on something, I will gladly admit it. But on this issue, we have been proven right.

Ok. Then I commend you for giving him the benefit of the doubt.  And I'm sure you will be giving me the benefit of the doubt.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2016, 01:08:19 PM »
You did not support Cruz for one moment, ChicagoKapo. You were a Trump robot from day one just like your fellow groupies Ashedina and NoMosqueHere.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2016, 02:22:44 PM »
Anything will not resolve anything. Politics has got so much degenerated.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2016, 02:41:27 PM »
You did not support Cruz for one moment, ChicagoKapo. You were a Trump robot from day one just like your fellow groupies Ashedina and NoMosqueHere.
[/quot

Chaim,

I have not disrespected, nor said anything personal to  anyone on this forum, yet I am being disrespected.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2016, 03:53:23 PM »
How convenient.  The 8 10 2015 was deleted.

What are you talking about? Why are you so combative?

I'm listening to the broadcast right now. Your question was answered approximately 54:32 into the broadcast.

http://www.jtf.org/ask/2015-08-16.mp3

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2016, 05:16:31 PM »
Cool. Can you provide a link?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2016, 06:14:18 PM »
Cool. Can you provide a link?

He provided a link.   (  Thanks, Mishmaat ).

Regarding Chaim's comments on Joel Pollak last August,  at best they were lukewarm favorable.  It certainly wasn't a ringing endorsement of Pollak.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2016, 06:50:05 PM »
I'm sorry.  I see it now, I was on the EL train when I responded and wasn't paying attention.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2016, 01:51:33 AM »

It looked like they were making fun of Trump. It reminds me of The Church of Rabin and Peace (CRAP). They say at the end that in case you didn't understand, this is a site mocking Rabin and the Leftist "peace" camp.
That site was created by a friend of mine & former member of the old JDL & also JACOB.
The CRAP site I am talking about.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2016, 03:11:02 PM »
bump